Career

The Concept Group is Hiring! Make the Next Smart Career Move

HR Banner blognew (1)

The Concept Group is currently experiencing exponential growth and as such recruiting new talent.

We are looking to employ individuals who possess not just the right skill set but also the right attitude and personality” Says Chukwuma Ochonogor MD/CEO, The Concept Group. We constantly seek and make room for candidates who are forward thinking, goal driven, dedicated to continuous self-improvement and are looking for an innovative work environment to apply their talents.

The Concept Group is a holding company established in 1992, with Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – A Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company and Percy Aitkins – A prominent foreign exchange company, as its subsidiaries.

We are a fast-paced and people-oriented organisation embracing great ideas from brilliant minds at all levels. We understand that ‘Great People make a Great Company’ and that our organization is as strong as our people. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skills and mindset creates a flourishing environment for new and brilliant ideas“.

Are you driven by challenging work, passionate about the services we offer and interested in shaping the future of our industry? Well, we would like to hear from you! Our highly responsive HR process ensures that no application gets lost in transit. Your resume will be reviewed by our recruitment team, and you will be contacted should your background meets our recruitments.

Visiting our career portal might be the first step in landing your dream job! You can also contact our HR Team on 07045700523 or send an email to [email protected]

_________________________________________________________________________________
Advertorial– Sponsored Content

1. Omolara

June 11, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Are u really recruiting? My friend applied some weeks ago and passed all the online tests which was in two stages. He was called by someone from your office that his interview has been rescheduled but a new date will be communicated to him. This happened some weeks ago and till now,he has not been called for the interview at your office. I am skeptical and not sure if this is another a scam or not.

• The Concept Group

June 12, 2015 at 10:10 am

Hi Omolara, Thanks for reaching out! Please be informed that once your friend had passed the required stages to get called for an interview, he will be to contacted for an one. And yes, we are hiring!

• ayo

October 22, 2015 at 6:37 pm

currently experiencing the same issue…was told i will be contacted within 12 weeks for a phone interview nothing yet tho….also is it possible to apply for multiple openings.

• The Concept Group

June 12, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Hello Omolara, Thanks for reaching out! Please be informed that once your friend had passed the required stage to get called for an interview he will be to contacted for an one. For periodic updates please send an email to [email protected]. And yes, we are hiring!

2. The Concept Group

June 12, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Hello Omolara, Thanks for reaching out! Please be informed that once your friend had passed the required stage to get called for an interview he will be contacted for one. For periodic updates please send an email to [email protected]. And yes, we are hiring!

3. Lucille

June 12, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Those personality tests though, I would advise interested individuals make sure they are really relaxed. I tried writing it when i was not feeling too good and promptly messed it up. Just wish Concept Group looked further than computers collating behaviour patterns..Oh well

4. IDOWU

June 16, 2015 at 10:24 am

On a serious note, my girl friend sent me their e-mail and this is why I am online to do some underground check on them, Because, these people can be so deceitful and everything may look genuine at first and in the end, one may ended up being victim of the job scam. I am just curious. Any help concerning their legality?

5. Ajibola

September 30, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Having signed up to this site, I have been experiencing difficulty signing in. While the situation persists, I signed up again using different email, still, same is the situation.

6. Adebimpe

November 2, 2015 at 8:06 am

@concept group I was at your office last week monday for an interview for the internal communication and branding position. “I was told I still have to be interviewed by a senior hiring manager who is on travel”. Please I will like to know if my interview was successful so that I will not have hypertension just yet..Because I read a thread on the internet of an hiring manager make such statement which could mean unsuccessful .Your reply will really go a long way whether positive or negative.Thanks

7. Adebimpe

November 3, 2015 at 6:30 pm

@concept group. Thank you I got an update yesterday.

8. desmond

December 30, 2015 at 7:20 am

Hi, I have done all the online test and was told, I will be called for a phone interview ( wanted to just know how long it takes before the phone interview, thanks