Scoop

Love & Music! Watch Episodes 1, 2 & 3 of New Series ‘Indigo’| Muna Abii, Wana Wana, Shawn Faqua & More

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IndigoA new web series is in town and we are just about hooked on it.

Introducing ‘Indigo’ by Accelerate TV starring Munachi Abii, Wana Wana, Geoffrey Orji, Baaj Adebule, Shawn Faqua and more.

Plot: What would you do if you found your ex in your apartment, and he refuses to leave? What would you do if you got to your house and found your boo’s ex there? Would you fight him? Would you believe she is cheating? Would you break up with her? Find out in #Indigo!

So far Accelerate TV has released the first 3 episodes – catch up on it below!

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

1. nene

June 28, 2015 at 12:28 pm

most of the acting is poor, and it’s a boring story. i can’t get over how old and average muna looks, is it the wig?

2. nene

June 28, 2015 at 12:29 pm

most of the acting is poor, and it’s a boring story. casting director needs to do a better job next time. can’t get over how old and average muna looks, is it the wig?

3. nwamaka

June 28, 2015 at 3:08 pm

load of toss! *yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

4. Tari

June 28, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Poor script and mediocre acting.
    How did Wana end up in this mediocre thing?
    How did Access associate their brand with this?

5. Onetallgirl

June 28, 2015 at 3:53 pm

What kind of show is this? Very boring indeed! That guy in Muna kitchen is a horrible actor! Abeg when is Gidi up coming back?

6. lo

June 28, 2015 at 5:05 pm

wetin be this…….. they should just cancel this show abeg!!

7. ropo

June 28, 2015 at 5:28 pm

acting is definitely poor. bella hyped it

8. Corolla

June 28, 2015 at 6:10 pm

I couldnt get pass the first 5 minutes .

9. EllesarisEllendil

June 28, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Nigerian script writers should find fresh ideas please. The Romance genre is overcrowded, it gets annoying when you realise what a rich History Nigeria has and how easily it could be turned into interesting viewing.

Imagine a rebooted “Things Fall About” or a GOT like show about the intrigues of Alaafin Abiodun and Basorun Gaha. how an itinerant Preacher founded the Sokoto Caliphate, how an Igbo slave rose to be King of Opobo e.t.c

10. lisa

June 28, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Munachi cringeworthy performance she needs to stick to whatever she does

• paulmirabilis

June 28, 2015 at 11:53 pm

The funny thing is that she does not do anything….hehehehehehe

11. chigirl

June 28, 2015 at 10:47 pm

even the camera sef odiegwu

12. Lucy

June 28, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Oh please what is this?cover face for there acting

13. Jules

June 29, 2015 at 12:30 am

This was painful. Very boring. It was like watching paint dry. I watched the first episode and thought, surely they’re just off to a slow start…..wow.

14. Hatsoff

June 29, 2015 at 6:20 am

Muna did well! Series not too bad. ‘ definitely something different. But, writer(s), storyline is a bit boring though.

15. Intoxyka

June 29, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Can anyone hear their words above the din of the soundtrack??? SHEESH!!!

16. Unreal Valor

June 30, 2015 at 1:18 pm

It’s a good show to me. Could be better but definitely looks promising

17. Kemi Makinde

June 30, 2015 at 1:24 pm

I think the problem is that the show is different and people are not used to it. Way better than Africa Magic. Enjoyed it but then everybody has an opinion we don’t all like the same things

18. Game of Scones

June 30, 2015 at 1:51 pm

This Desmond Okoye guy is Villain of the Year for me. Can’t remember seeing a memorable villain in a Naija series. Abeg we can’t always have family drama the whole time….I think Muna’s acting improved in Episode three. the picture looks clean sha. Well done to Access looks nice

19. Mark Uwazurike

June 30, 2015 at 1:59 pm

It’s a good show. Could it be better? Yes I bet most people have not seen the episodes but just repeating the comments on here. Looks like Nigerians are just pissed off about everything sha

20. Fifi

June 30, 2015 at 2:09 pm

This is different from Gidi Up….I don’t see why there are comparisons to be honest. The show is nice, technically it’s ok. looking forward to seeing the rest

21. July

June 30, 2015 at 2:18 pm

@Fifi I really don’t see the comparison of the shows if you ask me. I have seen all three episodes and I just want to say well done Accelerate and the Producers of this webseries. This is definitely an improvement from when I was here last year.
    From what I get from watching the first three episodes this is a musical series or series about musicians (One of them)
    It is however too big to be a webseries and the 8 to 10 minutes is too short for the story to fully metamorphose. I think that if it was probably 30 minutes them people will get the full gist as I had to watch all three episodes to get it.
    Muna isn’t doing badly but from the people’s response I think its because people know her in a certain light so cannot get off of it…she has been stereotyped into that beauty queen role.
    I think also that the budget for this show wasn’t very big but it’s fine.
    Would love to watch all of it to decide sha but I want to say kudos to everyone involved

22. Wenger's Cousin

June 30, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I do not really like Muna after what she did to Modenine but Indigo is not bad at all. The best is episode three. Funny first heard about the show from my sister and her friends. How can we download it on our mobiles phones?

23. Deedara

June 30, 2015 at 2:38 pm

This is poorly done abeg. Low production values. I’m disappointed. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

24. Steve

June 30, 2015 at 2:40 pm

I’ve found out lots of series these days have sex scenes in them. This one doesn’t at least I can watch with my son without fear of covering his ears..hehehe. Welldone Accelerate. seems like webseries are the fad now

25. Sus

June 30, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Love it!

26. Bassey

June 30, 2015 at 3:26 pm

We need to give more money to these producers…If you are expecting Game of Thrones then we are just deceiving ourselves. Decent show sha. Baaj has one of the best performances i have seen this year

27. Kesiena

June 30, 2015 at 3:28 pm

In my opinion Episode 3 is better than Episode 2 which is better than Episode 1…..So I’m guessing episode 4 will be the better than 3 if we follow the trend

28. Sura

June 30, 2015 at 3:29 pm

I love the Wana and Muna parts….when they are together they look like they have a lot of chemistry…however, they look like they should have their own Sitcom “Two Not So Broke Girls”

29. Nky

June 30, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Loads of respect for Wana…has an amazing following. the guy playing Desmond Okoye has a big head but is one of the best actors i have seen. Saw him in a series about journalist forgot the name and he played a different role from this. versatile.

30. Nky

June 30, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Are these songs written by Nigerians? where can we download the songs?

31. Blessing

June 30, 2015 at 3:37 pm

The series starts slow but def picks up subsequently. I like the scores. Seems like everyone is talking about this show. it’s a good sign at least they are watching

32. Chacha

June 30, 2015 at 4:34 pm

I JUST LOVE THE SINGING… NYC 1

33. Abass

June 30, 2015 at 7:04 pm

We too dey complain for this country. We complain about GEJ, We complain about Buhari even if Jesus come back come die some people go say them no like the way the guy dey hang for tree.
    That being said I think episode three is the best. watched it in the office with my boys. that Desmond na idiot sha

34. Mojekwu

June 30, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Just finished watching Episode 3….looooooove it. it’s different

35. Fally

June 30, 2015 at 8:51 pm

The show improves as it gets along….love Wana. Finally a show with different people. Tired of the fact that they use the same actor forever especially that dark bearded guy.

36. Emem

June 30, 2015 at 9:15 pm

I didn’t really like the beginning of Episode one but the show picks up. The singing is world class….excited to see Geoffrey from Project Fame in it. Nice

37. Sledge

June 30, 2015 at 9:18 pm

I like the face off between Muna’s new bf and her ex……that place is excellent to me and when he drops the keys hahaha. How do I get it on my phone?

38. Bright

June 30, 2015 at 9:22 pm

The show is getting lots of hits and likes on Youtube tho. Could be a hit if it keeps improving. It is too short so I don’t think there’s enough time for the story to unfold. I would suggest next season make it 30 minutes

39. Njideka

July 1, 2015 at 7:53 am

I think some of the people that commented earlier have a personal grudge against Muna honestly. The show is ok. However, I think the budget should be increased..If you see shows like Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, Empire they spend a lot of money. This to me has promise because it is youth oriented I think it should be marketed more to young people than to older people. For instance shows like Glee are meant for the younger demographic. The first season of every show is always difficult I know because I am a TV addict. Even Wayward Pines people were saying cancel it but it’s ratings climbed.
    Indigo looks like a good brand to me already, I think what the producers should do is take the criticism and then improve upon it. I remember how my husband hated Tinsel at a time but now is an addict. Accelerate TV continue the good work but improve where need be next time

40. Indi

July 1, 2015 at 7:55 am

Episode one started slowly sha tbh but episode two is very funny and I like ep three

41. Mercy Mbiama

July 1, 2015 at 8:02 am

Everybody is talking about this show. Kudos to Accelerate TV. Episode two is really funny it’s like the writers are spoofing the whole hip hop culture…..all these fake wanna be rappers. Wana looks very pretty

42. Rotimi

July 1, 2015 at 10:16 am

Lovely. Kudos Access

43. Kutless

July 2, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Nice!!!! love the singing. Muna is still pretty

44. Ales

August 18, 2015 at 10:54 pm

I don’t know bout the negative comments . I absolutely LOVE IT! . Refreshing . Standard . We nigerians can be bush Sha and love to stereotype PPl theeeeen complain there stereotype. Finally ! And u aunty how do u want muna to look ? She should dress like queen of zamunda when it’s not her script abi ? Or u should aplaud her for looking ordinary cause that’s the part in that case Ur statement means job well done !!! The Villian is absolutely hilarious I think he is a great great actor love em the production is great . If anything id say it feels very foreign in that case another job weldone . Weldone guyz … The villain ?????? love em . He owns his role like that’ is his tru character . To each his own if u do not have taste for a certain thing or u don’t understand it change channel Na no b by force b4 u show level without knowing . There is such a thing as dry humour u know??? Smh

45. Tosin

September 24, 2015 at 5:15 am

after seeing the 11th episode, i’m back to watch the series over again. episode 1 is more fun now that i know a bit more about the ‘indigo’ idea.