Scoop

Yummy Mummy! Karen Igho Rakos Shows off Her Growing Baby Bump

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Karen IghoKaren IghoRakos, winner of 2011 Big Brother Africa, got married in 2014 and has been off the radar since.

She however showed off her baby bump on Instagram today with a lovely caption:

You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.

She looks good pregnant.

Photo Credit: Instagram/karenighorakos

1. lil

June 22, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Oh my God! I love this. God pls pls na beg I dey beg God give me white dude for marriage pls. I so much love white. Karen u go born us white cute lil baby… Kissssseessss for uuuuu

• A Real Nigerian

June 22, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Why are you so petty?

• lobatan

June 22, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Hian. Ooooh. We want what we want.

• Lulu

June 22, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I’m the exact opposite. God should remove every white dude in my path.Would you guys believe I have been here since I was 15, did undergrad, grad school et al., It still disgusts me when Caucasian guys “approach” me. Urrgggghhhhhhhh! My friends say I’m prejudiced, some even call me hateful, I really want to change sha. 8 years and it’s only Caucasian men I get. God please send me my chukwma, Femi or my Hamda. If not God let me at least like the “whites”. I don’t know, I think I always get this feeling of superiority complex from them, that puts me off. Like they are doing you a favour kind of thing. This wif of subtle racism, I think. Maybe it’s just in my head. God why am I ranting on BN. Please people I’m sorry.
      Back to the matter. Karen, I’m ecstatic for you!!! You’re a great lady.

• A Real Nigerian

June 22, 2015 at 8:58 pm

I saw right through you and your comment, girl.
      Summary:
      “Wah wah wah I school outside and I’m so hot I gain attention from white boys but I even turn them down.
      Wah wahhh I’m going to post this so I can feel better about myself and feed my ego while at the same time I subtly tell people I’m better than them”
      You were actually so shallow that you thought telling people you don’t like white boys and prefer blacks will gain you some kind of coolness and respect.
      Nobody cares about your fake racial preference.
      You are a liar and a hypocrite.
      Way to advertise yourself on BN.

• Nia

June 22, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Shallow idiat

• MZ

June 22, 2015 at 7:51 pm

This is why racism exists……

June 22, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Sigh! Do some people loathe their skin color so much that they want to have mixed race kids at all cost? If you organically meet a white dude, that’s terrific, but seeking one out so you can have bi-racial children is just beyond me.

2. prince

June 22, 2015 at 5:13 pm

She looks very lovely. she need to add weight after giving birth. that skinny look is not it for me.

• prince

June 22, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I mean her former look before the pregnancy. I like her this way and would prefer she keeps to this stature

• A Real Nigerian

June 22, 2015 at 6:44 pm

“that skinny look is not for me.”
      What a self-absorbed person you are. Is she married to you?

• Will

June 23, 2015 at 2:34 am

You must have quite a sad life. I’ve observed you on BN and all you do is go about descending down on people. For the love of anything sacred, could you please SHUT THE HELL UP?!?!?! What? I’m sorry. I couldn’t hear you over your loud trolling ways. Get a life and stop cyberbullying people on BN.

• Paloma

June 23, 2015 at 10:20 am

Let him know @willy i tire for him….

3. bimpe

June 22, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Congrats to her!!! Shes really left the public and waka waka around scene. Good on her

• PurpleiciousBabe

June 23, 2015 at 7:51 am

My thots precisely.. I was oh my where has she been?
      Congrats..
      JesusBest Safe and sound delivery for mum and child.x
      She looks good.

4. tralala

June 22, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I usually try to keep it clean but I cannot help it! Lil are you for real or are you just a simpleton?! Looking good Karen, wishing you a safe delivery.

5. smh

June 22, 2015 at 5:42 pm

awww…Karen is glowing! God bless everything that concerns you Karen!

6. @edDREAMZ

June 22, 2015 at 5:46 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Save delivery is all i wish her though…. But this pregnancy change her face shah…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. pinkie

June 22, 2015 at 5:48 pm

hian!! that serious?

8. Zeal

June 22, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Wow! Karen, this is good, and the whole world didn’t even know about it. Mehn, I see transformation in you and I pray you give birth like the Hebrew women. Congrats

9. FasholasLover

June 22, 2015 at 5:59 pm

The female anatomy is surely mysterious. If her boobs can be this big, l wonder how big they would hv bn if she had not removed her implants.

• nene

June 22, 2015 at 8:47 pm

she removed her implants? when? she looks much better than before. i

• Tomsy

June 22, 2015 at 9:53 pm

She did before her wedding. At least that is what the papers reported in an interview with her.

10. Noms

June 22, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Congrats

11. missatl

June 22, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Wow she looks better pregnant that not, keep the weight

12. Suzie

June 22, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Bunch of bush people commenting

• IrisT

June 22, 2015 at 9:51 pm

City Suzie, what are u doing on a blog with bush people? No one has ur time. Ojuelegba pikolo like u.

• Paloma

June 23, 2015 at 10:22 am

LMAO… smh different characters on BN well am loving it 😀

13. Keziah

June 22, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Love the caption! wish her all the best and a safe delivery 🙂

14. Priscy

June 23, 2015 at 10:29 am

So pretty
    She is glowing….Safe delivery when the time comes hun

15. Regina

June 23, 2015 at 11:52 am

At Lulu,God gives us what we deserve and not what we desire,maybe God says you deserve a white or maybe not. When u get old now u start blaming Nigerian men for not approching u or blaming one witch in your village .If U hate white so much why are U in their country,go back to your country and stop wearing their hair, blacks like U with this stupid mentality and racism pisses me off.

16. mabel

June 23, 2015 at 11:56 am

Congrats Karen Igho.

17. Jice

June 24, 2015 at 11:45 am

@ A Real Nigerian bahhh haaah hhahhhaaa. you are too much.

Oya, don’t come for me – but I’ve had three dates with an English bloke. We walk around the park, hold hands, go to concerts. When will my Igbo oh I mean naija do the same? LOL