Scoop

Tonto Dikeh Wants her Haters to Know She ‘couldn’t care less about their wanton exhibition of gross insecurities’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Tonto Dikeh - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02In a pretty long post on social media a few minutes ago, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has sent out a message to her haters.

While appreciating her fans and announcing that she constructive criticism is the vanguard of her daily growth (her words), she also addressed the other ‘fans’ who have the Pull Down syndrome and never have anything constructive to say.

She explained her need to speak out:

I take constructive criticism well. It’s the vanguard for my daily growth but I don’t let it control me or get stuck with me. It cements my iron clad conviction in God and No man.

I wanna thank my Fans, the true believers for being the vehicle God uses to convey me to the doorstep of my vision over the years. You guys are the true visionaries.

The custodians of my Journey, the other side of the divide, however are the proponents of the term known a as #PD the pull Down syndrome aka beef aka Haters… There’s nothing constructive here just pure Poison. And it kills me to even dignify their Bs, Note I stand to say I don’t GIVE a hoot what u say, how you say it or where you say it. As long as a dim don’t go off my money… Am already in a high place than you and only there can I look down at ur senseless doings and have a great laugh sipping on my Mojito

For them I have developed an innate fetish for the Delete/Block option on social media. I couldn’t care less about their wanton exhibition of gross insecurities. I am ridiculously comfortable and Happy with WHO I AM. My space is filled with too many Untapped goals my sight is set on a horizon only the truly fearless dare… I simply haven’t got the time to look at how people spend their days. Whatever Rows your boat is entirely your consequence. It’s not Arrogance. It’s being in deep cognition of my place in Jehovah’s blueprint. Besides I could never succeed at being someone else.

Tonto Dikeh has been in the media lately more for her personal life than for her movies. The actress also recently updated her Instagram profile to say ‘Mrs Tonto w. c Dikeh D*’

1. Call Me Gorgeous..

July 21, 2015 at 9:33 am

Dear BN,
    Tonto could never have written all the big grammar you put up there…
    Never!!

2. http://www.dakkylove.com/

July 21, 2015 at 9:33 am

Tonto always the same ……she writes very well though.

3. idahosa fred

July 21, 2015 at 9:36 am

tonto hw are u. Are u now a artist or actress which one??

4. idahosa fred

July 21, 2015 at 9:37 am

tonto hw are u.

5. Jhennique

July 21, 2015 at 9:55 am

I have one question. Who typed this for her or where did she plagiarize this from? However, this is def not Tonto speaking,

6. ferrari

July 21, 2015 at 9:57 am

Ok, the “haters” really got to her and it really bothers her what they say or think or else she wouldn’t go through all this trouble just to address them. If she really doesn’t care she should be able to ignore them. plus don’t they say if you cannot handle people talking bad about you then you are not ready to be successful?

7. tomnmenace

July 21, 2015 at 10:11 am

What kind of English is this na?? whats the need to spill all this ”emotion” sef??
    kai!!

8. sonia paloma

July 21, 2015 at 10:17 am

Awon Gbagaun English Rant Ni. No ‘coma’ or ‘Fullstop’. Biko, Just go and relax, had a mini brain seizure trying to grasp what she just wrote. All the same keep doing you girl and stay off what ever kunu drink that is making you high *kiss*

9. yellow sissy

July 21, 2015 at 10:36 am

The only way to shame your haters is to be success.Nobody hates you but I think is you life style that piss them off.poko lady you better focus on your conditon right now and forget about what people say.Can’t wait for the baby shower

10. adelegirl

July 21, 2015 at 11:00 am

I would not be surprised if Tonto actually wrote this herself. I have heard that she is actually quite intelligent. Such a shame that she deliberately (it would seem) dumbs down her intelligence.

11. poison ivy

July 21, 2015 at 11:10 am

No be tonto write this, she no fit.
    We know tonto and how she writes and spell.
    There’s no way that dull lad can pull off a write up that we understand on first read.
    And yes tonto, you do care. you care so much that you had your PA write up this rant.
    Child please………

12. Mizz Tee

July 21, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Despite this desperate attempt at a cogent rant, it is superfluous at best and incoherent at worst. Tontoh did NOT write this and whoever she hired to write it is an obfuscating moron. Abeg, miss me with the BS.

13. toks

July 22, 2015 at 12:31 am

childish rants and typos!!! even from BN too