Scoop

Exclusive Photos: 2Face Idibia, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Muna Abii & More Attend Uti Nwachukwu’s Birthday Dinner

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG-20150808-WA0067Model, actor and TV host Uti Nwachukwu had his birthday a few days ago and to celebrate he hosted a private dinner for close friends and family.

Known for throwing a lavish party every year for his birthday, Uti shared the reasons for making things pretty lowkey this year.

According to him:

This year I decided to go back to how it all started. Actually I wasn’t going to do anything for my birthday this year because I’ve been so so busy and I really wasn’t in the mood for those huge parties. I was due in the UK and a lounge there had made plans with me but I had a serious workload here so I had to stay back.  About a day to my birthday I spoke with one of my mentors and he said EVERY BIRTHDAY is a sign that God is renewing you so you should at least acknowledge that with some sort of thanksgiving and celebration, no matter how small. I sat and thought about it and realized he was right. So I decided to just have a very intimate home cooking style dinner with MY family and very few Pals from primary, secondary school, University, NYSC & my early days as young hustling entertainer – PLUS those who were there for me before the fame and people who have supported me one way or the other. So it went exactly the way I pictured it. I was filled with so much joy gratitude happiness and peace. It felt good to bond with them all over again. I left there feeling so elated.’

The event was attended by Enyinna Nwigwe, Frank Osodi, Onah Nwachukwu, Annie Idibia, Ifeanyi Nwune, Yolanda Okereke, 2face Idibia, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Muna Abii and more.

Uti also shared with us his thoughts on getting married. According to him I meant every word I wrote about marriage in my exclusive article for Bella Naija. It isn’t about age or what not. Until I find the person who makes me feel that way. I am not going to bother. But by God’s grace and his will. It shouldn’t be too long from now. Hahaha. I’m just grateful to be Alive, Healthy, Happy, at peace with myself and I can afford to pay my bills. God has been too kind and faithful to me’

The Dinner took place a new spot called BLD by Play and we’ve got the exclusive photos!

***

Guests

Barr. Onah Nwachukwu IMG-20150808-WA0005 Dr Ike Nwachukwu&Barr.Onah Nwachukwu(utis bro&sis) IMG-20150808-WA0052 Amb. Karo Ekewenu IMG-20150808-WA0040 Ebuka Obi Uchendu and Patrick Onu (A.E.P) Eddie Watson Uti Annie and Tuface Idibia Etinosa 'Eti FreshBoss' Frank Oshodi Michael Nwachukwu and Violet Ifeanyi and Emeka Nwune , Ceaser KC Ejelonu and Yolanda Okereke Rubanj Noni and Jaygal

Uti & Guests

IMG-20150808-WA0065 Etinosa and Uti Uti aand Nanu (birthday mate) Edosagie,Izore, Sheffy and Uti take a Selfie Uti and Amaka take a selfie Uti and Folu storms Uti and Don Amando (Back to Black Records ) Eyinna Nwigwe Folu Storms IMG-20150806-WA0017 IMG-20150808-WA0063 Uti and Munachi Abii Uti and Nanu (birthda mate) Uti and Oscar Uti and Violet Uti and Yolanda Okereke Uti Prince Adegboye and guest Uti with Dr and Mrs Nwachukwu

Nom nom!!

IMG-20150808-WA0061 IMG-20150806-WA0025 IMG-20150806-WA0019 IMG-20150808-WA0025-1 IMG-20150808-WA0038 Chika IMG-20150808-WA0015 IMG-20150808-WA0023 IMG-20150808-WA0041

Photo Credit: Efe Lopez (@Efelopezfotography)

1. Suwa

August 10, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Kai! Me miss am sha

• Osa

August 10, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Munachi, still looking so ravishing. she’s getting real big tho, but still so so beautiful

2. bruno

August 10, 2015 at 12:37 pm

private intimate birthday dinner=I don’t have money to throw a party. looool. naija celebs I dey hail una.

happy birthday to one of the worst dressed men in Nigeria, uti.

• Bruno Fiercetwo

August 10, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Bruno you say a lot of crap!!! If he throws a huge party you will say that’s all they know how to do, he throws an intimate party its now he doesn’t have money smh. As per worst dressed, that’s not a nice thing to say. Happy birthday Uti in arrears and I liked the intimate dinner of close friends and family not celeb famzers…

• tutu

August 10, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Lmfao for the record you twerp. Does this buffet look like a low key party in terms of cash? And by the way the fact that you have a poor taste doesn’t mean you have to rub it off or judge someone else’s fashion. Uti is undoubtly one of the best dressed individuals in Africa. He’s a fashion icon and role model. Thanks.

• temilis

August 10, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Aha hahaha. Bruno. You are really a miserable poverty stricken olodo!!
      Didn’t u read where he said clubs wanted to host him. Do you see celeb famzers there ?? Mumu!
      YOU CALL UTI WORST DRESSED CELEB? HAHAHUHAHEHAWW. I LAUGH IN JAPANESE. I excuse ur upside down brain cos u meant to day BEST dressed. If u maintain ur former word then you are hate and beef filled. Jolosee!!!!!!!! Lamo

• big Fan of Sir UTI

August 10, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Who is now using my name to talk crap! Nde celeb please leave me out of una fight I beg you! And I still don’t like UTI!!

• T babe

August 10, 2015 at 4:21 pm

And BN will post comments of miserable people like this, Bruno. But will screen others. Smh, BN I’m slowly but surely getting tired of you guys.

• Mabel

August 10, 2015 at 9:57 pm

@Bruno you ass is just too cheap and that is why you can’t throw yourself a lil something. You can cook some food and invite your nearest and dearest get a simple cake and drink some zobo., play some music and gist. This is what these ppl have done, they just have the money for a venue and catering, you don’t have money for a venue and catering so you keep your ish at home and call it a day.

Best birthday party I ever went to was a house party that went on until 6AM, amazing vibes with a group of people just having good, clean fun.

• cee

August 20, 2015 at 6:24 pm

Bruno u sound like u’ve crushed on Uti for so long and couldn’t get him hence u decide to hate on him…smh

3. Life schools us

August 10, 2015 at 1:04 pm

You see life hein !
    Never come between two FRIENDS who have personal beef.
    Never offer yourself to bitter souls to be used as a tool of revenge.

Because the day they will reconcile, you’ll be the one feeling the shame.

I’ve seen Tayo on Rubbing minds saying some things about Uti & Gbenro’s beef, Ebuka was there adding salt and pepper because He wasn’t in good terms with Uti.
    But see now! UTI & EBUKA have reconciled. I saw His birthday wishes to Uti on twitter.

Uti is surely growing and I appreciate that. The guy has been badmouthed up and down, accused of being selfish and not happy with His friend’s success.

This entertainment industry is tricky, one should always trade with caution.
    You will soon see Uti and Gbenro reconcile, Uti & Alex Ekubo, etc.

Because they are all brothers, no one is perfect, no need to ride on other’s people weaknesses to paint yourself as a saint. We all have our bad moments and shortcomings!

Let’s love reign! Celebrate togetherness!

I love you TAYO, you are a shining star, a good nigerian ambassador, you’ll go places.
    TAYO NATION please forgive and forget!
    I love you all : Uti, Ebuka, Gbenro, Alexx Ekubo, Vimbai, etc

Please I ask y’all in the name of God to forgive and forget! Let’s start a new CHAPTER in those broken relationships. You’ve had time to heal, God has surely been good to all of you. Make Him smile biko, shame the devil.

Hebrews 12:14-15
    “Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled…

Peace & Love

• big Fan of Sir UTI

August 10, 2015 at 3:32 pm

FIRST OF ALL. UTI and ebuka never had a FIGHT to the best of our knowledge.
      Second of all. It’s these guy that have always attacked utis character when all we can see is how he assisted and helped them. Ever asked yourself why UTI has never come put to bash anyone of them in particular ?
      To me all I see here is a case of envy and covetousness. His friends in entertainment always seem to want what he has gotten and that to me is witchcraft. So biko UTI. If u are quarrelling please reconcile but DO NOT LET THOSE VULTURES BACK IN YOUR LIFE O! (Even u write am as article ) A WORD is enuff FOR THE WISE!!!!!!!!

4. Come Uti

August 10, 2015 at 1:06 pm

“‘I meant every word I wrote about marriage in my exclusive article for Bella Naija. It isn’t about age or what not. Until I find the person who makes me feel that way. I am not going to bother”

Using style to tell the girls you are still single….huh
    Uti i laugh you. Who cares about you?
    Who cares abut your status?
    Fame is deceiving you abi?
    Let me tell you, the demised most influential people on earth are long forgotten. Who do you think you are?

It is your personal problem, not even your family’s problem but yours.
    If you like clock 50 b4 you marry, e concern me? dat one go increase my salary?

You using style to increase the number of girls who will be opening their legs for you all in the name of getting married.

Sleeping with the girls one after the other and saying you are single.
    You better tell the truth, your manhood dey work? OR one of those mammy water girls yaff carry your manhood go?

No one gives a damn

• olu

August 10, 2015 at 2:10 pm

“No one gives a damn” …except you obviously

• onetallgirl

August 10, 2015 at 6:35 pm

As they say in America, u mad bro?

• Deedara

August 11, 2015 at 1:03 pm

LOL, you don’t care but you had time to write all this? Gerrara here abeg.

• keechi

August 13, 2015 at 6:18 am

LOL! Damn person, what is chooking your bum bum?? You sound like a pained ex-girlfriend if u a girl. Or like he didn’t invite u to his party if you’re an ex – classmate of his. Chill out, cool ur BP.

5. Undoing

August 10, 2015 at 1:07 pm

See come oooo!! Where is Alex ekubo in all of these!!! I think you guys had a case of “conscious uncoupling” … Tufiakwa for woman matter fight

• great bblite

August 10, 2015 at 3:26 pm

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. THOSE GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DOWN FALL OF UTI. I actually prefer this UTI without so many attachees. He Don try for them make den find their own way abeg abeg abeeeg

6. nnenne

August 10, 2015 at 1:13 pm

HD Uti.
    May the Lord continue to bless your hustle.

7. guess

August 10, 2015 at 1:19 pm

No Alex?

• onetallgirl

August 10, 2015 at 6:37 pm

That’s what I was thinking, his and uti used to be roommates what happened?

• OneTallboy

August 11, 2015 at 7:49 am

They were not room mates. UTI housed him for YEARS and Alex boy is too ashamed to appreciate him in public cos he feels it will open his yansh that he is from a poor family. So not roommates but he used to be utis protégé. Get it facts right. Don’t ask me how I know.

8. fancynancy

August 10, 2015 at 1:21 pm

bella naija, please who is this yummy piece of chocolate??? http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Etinosa-Eti-FreshBoss.jpg . chimooooooooo….. Is he single? is he gay and what is his shoe size??? *wipes drool*

9. Fifi

August 10, 2015 at 1:32 pm

All these boys using marriage to hid their sexual orientation God is watching

10. sass

August 10, 2015 at 1:36 pm

What happened btw Uti, gbenro and Alex Ekubo abeg?

• Apiloko

August 11, 2015 at 7:50 am

They are Vultures. Them wan chop uti money finish so my Brother pick him heels run for him dear life and account. Kikikikiki

11. DD

August 10, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Where is Madam Saeon ?..

• Nia

August 10, 2015 at 2:25 pm

They were never dating she paid to have that as a publicity stunt to elevate her career. Did it work? You be the judge of that

• T babe

August 10, 2015 at 4:26 pm

You are Uti’s account officer? Some of you spread things you’re unsure of with so much certainty.

12. nwamaka

August 10, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Uti and Yolanda okereke are dating. Take it to the bank.

13. emeka.o

August 10, 2015 at 3:23 pm

This is what I call classy and mature. That’s why I love this Uti guy!!!!! Family and old friends. Not all those 2 bit entertainers coming for pr via people’s parties. Uti my man!! We love youuuuuu

14. adanna

August 10, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Kikikikiki. All those uninvited will come here and spit venom….*sips origin and waits for the hate comments**

15. Duchess Maria

August 10, 2015 at 3:39 pm

So many questions…
    What really happened between Uti and Alex Ekubo?
    What is this rumored beef between Uti and Gbenro?
    What happened to Saeon? I see this Yolanda girl and I’m wondering how this one happened.

Hmmm. Anyway happy belated Birthday Uti. May the Lord give you many more years.

• Uti's fan forever

August 10, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Hope all u questioned u typed will make u fullfilled as a human being. Katikati

16. bisi

August 10, 2015 at 3:39 pm

This UTI is fione shaaaaaaaaaa

17. JustAsking

August 10, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Where is Alexx Ekubo, IK Ogbonna, Beverly Naya.
    Every year you renew friends abi?

• Who want to know

August 11, 2015 at 7:57 am

Alex and ik ogbonna have formed light skinned clique. Shame won’t allow them come. Hehe hehe. Cos them be snitch. As for bevely naya she is too busy. And na him ex na . Shuwoooooo

18. Uti's fan forever

August 10, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Love Uti and I wish him many more years btw he has family is gorgeous. Over fineness is worrying them 🙂

19. james

August 10, 2015 at 5:54 pm

dont really no wat to say

20. thatgirl

August 10, 2015 at 8:30 pm

LOL @ lowkey dinner buy splashes on BellaNaija

• Evelyn

August 11, 2015 at 12:47 pm

He is an entertainer. Whatever he does must make news. Ode! The dinner was very low key. Doesn’t mean the PR has to be. Kai. Nigerians ehn. Some of you are too dull!! BIA WE KNOW YOU ARE MAD COS U WERENT INVITED BUT PLEASE HIDE YA PAIN NAAAAAA

21. nwa papa

August 10, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Where’s Alex? Uti’s longtime boyfriend, I meant best friend :-D.. HBD…

22. Observer

August 10, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Beautiful pictures! I’m sure Uti and his guests had a lovely time. Very pleasant guy with a nice disposition. I’ve observed that even when he sneezes,he makes news. My advise to on lookers is to be patient. I see a lot more potential in this dude. He’s going to surprise the living day lights out of all those who always bad-mouth him. As for marriage, hehehehehehe while you all are there wondering,he will shock you with an angel for a wife!

23. Osa

August 10, 2015 at 10:23 pm

• Chuckleberry

August 10, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Her man absolutely loves her that way……take a chill pill and mind ya damn bizness…haba!!?

• Cocolette

August 11, 2015 at 11:42 am

So much venom-spitting for a seemingly harmless comment

• lol

August 11, 2015 at 8:38 pm

It seems you’re muna herself or her 22 year old boyfriend lol. Why so much emotion?

24. Ginagurl

August 11, 2015 at 7:59 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTI!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL WHO CELEBRATE YOU IJN. AMEN

25. Mewmew

August 11, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Wonderful beautiful Pictures!! Everyone looking fresh and fine! Wow. Happy birthday Uti dearest. Wishing you LLNP

26. Lolaisgood

August 11, 2015 at 12:50 pm

UTI! Uti!! Utiiiii!!!! How many times did I call you!! You want to finish us with fines abi. I better send me that shirt o!!! Lol. U look good boy. Mwaaaaaaaaah

27. Peteroski M

August 11, 2015 at 12:52 pm

If I catch this boy ehn! I will kiss him!! Weather he likes it or not. I will kiss him and suck on his lower lip and run away before anyone catches me to beat or arrest . 14 years or not I will hunt you down and KISS you Uti!!!!!!!!!!

28. Faithybaby

August 11, 2015 at 12:54 pm

I’m loving the new Uti without all those hungry entertainers lurking around. I think he looks happier more mature and really GOOD! HBD in arias. Invite me next year o. Lol

29. Sheisharon

August 11, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Uti paddy them go vex o! Wia are dey oooooooo. Choi wahala in Lagodise ooo. *grabs popcorn and waits for shades to be thrown***

30. BabaLondon

August 11, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Can we just focus on the fact that this is this mans birthday and leave all the friendship and relationship drama out of it! Goodness me. Let’s wish him a happy birthday. Comment on how beautiful everything looks and move on…Iiissshshhhhhh!!!!