Scoop

Kim Kardashian Wants You to know She’s Really Pregnant – and She has “Proof”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kim KardashianSince she broke the news of her pregnancy Kim Kardashian has been hounded by rumours and disbelief.

Well the reality TV star has just about had enough and she has released a photo as ‘proof’ to her doubters.

The mum of one posed in the nude and posted in on both Twitter and Instagram with a message. In the lengthy text she talks about her pregnancy with baby no.2, assures us she won’t experience swelling like she did with her first child, North, talks about her weight gain this time around and letting us know she doesn’t care about the rumors or comments.

First they say I’m too skinny so I have to be faking it…Now they say I’m too big so I have to be faking it…SMH! Some days I’m photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I’ve just eaten & I look bigger. It’s all a part of the process. I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate. Everyone’s body is different, every pregnancy is very different! I’ve learned to love my body at every stage! I’m going to get even bigger & that’s beautiful too! I’m blessed to even be pregnant & even luckier to not have preeclampsia as far as I know, so I don’t have the swelling issue this time! They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl! Whatever the case may be I’m grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don’t affect me! #NoFilter #NoPhotoShop#GoodLighting

Photo Credit: Instagram – @kimkardashian

1. bruno

August 11, 2015 at 4:56 pm

yawning…….we are tired of seeing your surgically enhanced body. this is getting old and tiring. is this the only trick u have up ur sleeves.

bellanaija I dont understand ur obsession with this woman. she doesn’t sing or dance or act or play any sports neither is she a writer or a politician.

nobody gives a damn about her pregnancy or her body.

the only thing the kardashians know how to do is to blast rumours or deny allegations, allegations and rumours their publicists started

kim, everybody has forgotten that you’re pregnant, this is the only way u can get back in the headlines. next week, we would forget about u again until u pose nude again.

• tish

August 11, 2015 at 5:41 pm

You are tired, BN is obsessed, yet you clearly saw what the post is about, and you still opened the link.

• Dami

August 11, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Just another way to pose nude since that’s her only job. Nobody was doubting her especially seeing how big she got. So , what’s your point attention wh*ore? Bruce and Kylie took your spot.

2. ROSE

August 11, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Is the Work Of GOD so be joyful and praise is name

3. Olu

August 11, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Not enough proof as their as face belles out there (Children of Men movie?)

If she want make we believe am, make she stream the birthing process live…..unfiltered

Na jeje jeje I siddon wey she dey find trouble o.

• kehinde

August 11, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Lol

4. patty

August 11, 2015 at 5:37 pm

“”no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don’t affect me”!
    Na lie woman..it has affected you to the point of pushing u to going nude just to prove it to them. your haters have won again. grow up woman, You’re such an emotional wreck.

• Lol

August 11, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Lmao, asin. She typed this long essay just to emphasise how much she didn’t “care”?? RIIIIGGGHHHTT
      Her wow factor has disappeared. People literally see her pics and yawn now. It’s not everyday pose naked to prove a point.
      Kylie was getting all the attention and evidently this agbaya couldn’t handle it Lmaoo. Nigerian women, do NOT DARE pretend you will be okay if one of our celebs did this… Hypocrites

5. Bellapostmycomment.....

August 11, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Olu, why don’t you tell her to invite you into her bedroom when she and Kanye are getting thier freak on……..She is pregnant, shikena….***Ish****

• Olu

August 11, 2015 at 6:16 pm

I didn’t says she’s not pregnant …..but no point in trying to prove it to anyone ….some will always find fault.

6. Marlvina

August 11, 2015 at 8:15 pm

BORING! Next…

7. PH Boy

August 12, 2015 at 12:21 am

That whole family dey craze! What a dis functional bunch.

8. Moi

August 12, 2015 at 5:05 am

If truly she didn’t care, this “lengthy” response wouldn’t have surfaced. It’s so sad that Kim suffers from such a low level of self esteem and her marriage to Kanye who is equally as shallow and simply “objectifies” her doesn’t help. She posted this pic on social media because the only way she knows how to stay relevant and to feel validated is to expose her nudity . Therefore, she would jump at every chance to do so. So many other women have been plagued by rumours during their pregnancies ( e.g Beyonce ) , but didn’t feel the need to respond to conspiracy theorist and rumour peddlers, cos it doesn’t really change anything .

9. Yuzu

August 12, 2015 at 6:27 am

So sick and tired of seeing her naked surgically enhanced body. And why is her ass bigger than her belle? SMH this has to be the thirstiest broad on the planet. Abeg cover up and go take care of your family!

10. Ada

August 12, 2015 at 8:16 am

We don see am tire! Nothing new here. Me I suggest you cover up that body before magazines stop paying to take pictures of it.

Once discovered, becomes obsolete!