Music

Dencia’s got a Brand New Song! Listen to ‘Rodeo Drive’

Dencia

Dencia is out with a new song called ‘Rodeo Drive’.

The song is an upbeat, energetic dance/pop song and it has been released as the first step in launching her forthcoming EP

Dencia states: “I love Rodeo and as a young girl born and raised in Africa, my dream was to be able to do all the things I sing about and it has happened. Everyone wants to be able to work hard and shop on Rodeo Dr at some point in their life, quality over quantity.I love music, beauty and fashion and this track fuses all three. It’s a song about my obsession with fashion with an upbeat tempo and catchy melodies.”

Listen to the track below.

1. ATL's finest

September 22, 2015 at 8:19 am

It’s well with U Ms. Dencia!!! Nice Voice tho she sure sound like a White girl too

• ATL's finest

September 22, 2015 at 8:20 am

I know she’s from Cameroon

2. Oloye

September 22, 2015 at 8:29 am

Great sound!

3. Naturallyziny

September 22, 2015 at 8:29 am

This is a cool jam. I love it. I can definitely play this on repeat all day. good job Dencia.

4. beauty

September 22, 2015 at 9:47 am

She sure looks frail like any rigorous activity will break her… Somewhere in my head, I yearn to see Dencia without these overly colored weaves and too bright and busy outfits, but instead, on something sophisticated and chic

5. Theophilus Jacob.

September 22, 2015 at 9:51 am

I can’t waste my MB for anything Dencia. I don’t like and I don’t care what anyone has to say about my comment. She is so full of herself with her over-sized boobs.

• Gerr

September 22, 2015 at 11:32 am

Haters gonna hate.But you wasted it commenting what is the difference? You clicked Abi? Anyways it’s a really great song Dencia did well and sounds like the white girl she metamorphosed into.I love the song and I can see it doing well in Europe and the states if she pushes it well

6. foot fetishist

September 22, 2015 at 11:14 am

Never been a fan of Denica…but a nice, catchy tune she’s got here.

7. Mbaks

September 22, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Mi lykie

8. gh_Mikie

September 24, 2015 at 6:32 am

Why do i have the strong feeling she didnt sing ALL this herself? she got some help…mmmm ladies and gents, this is what trying too hard looks like.

9. Joke

October 29, 2015 at 12:22 am

We in the industry know Dencia’s real hustle is not what we see…Kudos to her benefactor(s). Keep up the good work. I can’t knock your hustle!

10. Joke