News

Lagos Woman Arrested for Biting Off Neighbour’s Nipple During Fight

BellaNaija.com

Taiwo

Adelowo Taiwo

A Lagos-based woman has been arrested for biting off her neigbour’s nipple during an argument and swallowing it.

According to Vanguard, the incident occurred when two women were involved in a fight.

Reports state that the accused, Bola Olowolagba, was angry because the victim, Adelowo Taiwo, who is a mother of four, held a party and littered the compound and refused to clean up afterwards.

Olowolagba is said to have urged Taiwo to clean up, but she refused. And so Olowolagba proceeded to start sweeping the compound.

When her husband saw her cleaning, he was angry and the couple proceeded to command Taiwo to come out of her home and finish up the cleaning.

Taiwo came out and a fight ensued. Here is the account of what reportedly happened:

Along the line, they exchanged hot words which resulted in a fight and in the process, Olowolagba grabbed Taiwo’s right breast, bit off her nipple and swallowed it. Taiwo said while she was bleeding, Olowolagba was busy biting other parts of her body before neighbours intervened.

Taiwo was rushed to Igando General Hospital where she is being treated. The matter was reported to the Police at Shasha division and Olowolagba was arrested and charged to court for the assault but pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, J.O.E Adeyemi, granted her bail in the sum of N50, 000 with two sureties in like sum. She was remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri pending when she will perfect her bail. The case was adjourned till 21 September 2015.

Due to the graphic nature of the victim’s injuries, BN will not be posting the photos.

Photo Credit: Vanguard

1. Manb4real

September 11, 2015 at 2:51 pm

OK oh. Eko oni baje oh

2. Hehe

September 11, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Yoruba people

• charles

September 11, 2015 at 3:14 pm

You are silly for that comment.

@post
      “. . .Olowolagba grabbed Taiwo’s right breast, bit off her nipple and SWALLOWED it” Aluu! Wetin person no dey hear for this world??

• damilola

September 11, 2015 at 4:58 pm

@hehe

.I swear my yoruba people. When we fight, we do the craziest, unheard of things. This evil woman must have razor in her teeth. Feel bad for the other woman, bcos it must have been very painful. When it’s been sucked on too hard, it hurts let alone biting it off and swallowing it. That’s just gross and disturbing

3. Puzzles

September 11, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Na wa o

That was how one morning while I was going to work, two BRT female employees were fighting and one of them took a razor and started tearing the other’s face! It was horrible. I didn’t know I was screaming. and the painful thing was some men who are strong enough to prevent this from happening were nearby watching the scene and didn’t intervene until after the act has been done. See blood flowing from another woman’s face! It was horrible. and the worst thing was that the one with the razor wasn’t remorseful. she kept saying in Yoruba “I have warned you I will deal with you” with all pride.

I still shiver when I remember. i kept imagining what if i got into an argument with someone in the bus and the person takes hold of a razor and designs my face or a knife and stabs me? Since that day i have been extra careful not to get involved with any sort of argument with anybody. You step on me (your fault) and now shout on me, i will tell you “sorry”. Some people are just animals in human covering.

We should learn self-control. Seriously

• Smh

September 11, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Yoruba folks are one of the most vindictive, fetish people ever. The irony is how quick they are to claim most respectful tribe, as if respect and maliciousness go hand in hand. It is what it is. Feel free to convulse on my comment.

• Damilola

September 11, 2015 at 7:17 pm

@smh

I’m Yoruba(a real one), and I agree with your comment especially the fetish part. I’m surprised, my yoruba people are not coming in full force to attack you like how Igbos do. Way too diplomatic. You tell truth about Igbos, they come in full force to attack you, curse you out and play their victim card which shows insecurity on their part. If you have to fight that hard, then smth ain’t right. Pick your battles. Benin people won’t fight against it or accept. They will act nonchalant, then put their juju/voodoo into work. Northern people, they will confuse the hell out of you, and threaten how Allah will handle you.

• Ebere

September 12, 2015 at 1:20 pm

@Smh, sorry but that is a derogative comment, i am Ibo but i don’t like any sort of labelling. Being fetish is very personal and we see that in all tribes in Nigeria okay……….

4. Ibinabo

September 11, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Chew it sha.. How? The thought is creepy.

5. bruno

September 11, 2015 at 4:06 pm

nigerians A.K.A nipple swallowers. tufia

u get into a fight with someone and the first thing that comes to ur mind is to bite the person’s nipple off, are u not a sick person? not only did this sick b!tch bite the other lady’s nipple off, she swallowed the nipple. WHAT?!!!!!
    that’s some kinky sick shit right there.
    the nipple must have digested by now. tufia

majority of people in this country are sick. I fear people in this country. very angry very aggressive very wicked

6. emy

September 11, 2015 at 4:38 pm

na wa oh. you guys should check this story out its out. its cray. ruthandrose.com/the-butt-pad-story/
    its about a girl who wore artificial ass (butt pad). you would laff at this.

7. carolexcel

September 11, 2015 at 5:14 pm

vampire alert

8. Drknite

September 11, 2015 at 5:17 pm

I use to date this girl who like biting during sex. One time she almost went Dracula on me. I had to let her go after that.

• #Nobitting#

September 12, 2015 at 5:38 am

Hahhahaha lmao!!!! U’re got me peeing and laughing at d same time ???? U made my night. Jeez what wouldn’t I read on BN. I’m glad U let her go before she goes more than Dracula on U. Nothing I HATE more than Bitting or scratching someone’s back/skin too nasty.

9. nuellavista

September 11, 2015 at 6:24 pm

there really isn’t any difference between this woman and a carnivore…
    Poor woman didn’t know she was wrestling against principalities and powers in human form!

10. mabel

September 11, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Chai nka na su oyi. Zombie the flesh eater

11. mrfluents

September 12, 2015 at 2:36 am

I want to get something straight, were they naked during d fight? and d husband of d other woman what was he doing according to d report, he was there during d fight.

12. Ebere

September 12, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Please BellaNija audience, make your write ups short and eye catching, no one has time to read love letter. On the Nipple biting issue, eko oni baje………..