News

Long Time No See! PDP Governors Visit GEJ in Otuoke – PHOTOS

BellaNaija.com

It’s been a while since we’ve seen former president Goodluck Jonathan in the news. Judging from the photos below, he seems to be doing very well.

According to several online reports, some PDP governors recently visited Jonathan in his hometown of Otuoke, Bayelsa State.

Here are some photos from the visit:

Otuoke Visit1 Otuoke Visit2 Otuoke Visit3

Photo Credit: Nairaland

1. Hian

September 8, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Great good for them. Hope they enjoyed the visit. Now go back to your States and actually get to work. Eastern-South South Governors, your roads need attention. Yes the bad ones might be federal roads but it is so irresponsible of you to allow those roads to go to hell while you govern the States the roads run through. PH-Aba road is a disgrace. Wike and Ikpeazu need to go to Aso Rock and make sure someone fixes that road. I am tired of the photo ops biko, Governors (APC, PDP, all parties) go and work. Y’all should not even be seen outside with the amount of work you have to do. #rantover make una no vex.

2. Divine Kingsley

September 8, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Goodluck Jonathan looks like a very humble man. I don’t like the way people are ripping him apart, left, right and centre.
    He honestly tried his best for Nigeria.

I’m patientlying waiting for Buhari to finally begin hid presidential duties… He’s just flying from country to country and blowing mouth… Where are the changes he promised?

Don’t tell me it’s only recovering the looted money that is his objective. I’m expecting to see stable electricity, good roads and security. He is a President, for crying out loud, he should multi-task!

Until I see proper changes on the part if Buhari, I will have to say that GEJ is the best president Nigeria has had. Well, in my time anyways. I can’t speak for the past.

• Divine Kingsley

September 8, 2015 at 4:04 pm

I’m not expecting Buhari to drastically transform Nigerian. One man cannot complete that task, president or not. However, I’m expecting to see something! Because even a small change can go a long way.

For me to say GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever had, one would think that he went above and beyond for Nigeria.
      No, that is not the case but he tried & for that, I will give him credit… (You give credit, where credit is due regardless of your personal beliefs)

Something small would suffice.

But please, stop placing Buhari on a pedistol .

He is living on past glory!

• Tony

September 8, 2015 at 7:37 pm

I really do like Goodluck as a person and would love to meet him… I will tell him what was he thinking keeping that Dyzani witch as a minister all the while??
      why did you surround yourself with such ineptitude?? truth is he never aspired and wasn’t ready for the position.

PDP needs to go back to the drawing board, put forth shining stars…
      Fashola was really the arrowhead of the APC tsunami and then Buhari… PDP has an opportunity as there appears to be some grumbling and disquiet per Buharis lack of Performance.

Oga Buhari, Governance is not only about fighting corruption, country is dirty!! Still a lot of indiscipline, Bribery still the order of the day, trailers killing people left right center…wither Education??

Buhari this is the 21st century, I supported u against my kinsman please rule like a 21st century leader.. Go to Uhuru or Obama for lessons..
      God bless Nigeria

• nene+

September 9, 2015 at 1:33 am

GEJ the face of peace, calmness, sincerity, we owe it to you as the man who ensured the 2015 Nigeria disintegration turned out to be the day stock market soared, those running away from hot spots made a U turn to continue their business peacefully.

May our God reward you for not letting Nigeria break! For not letting the demons unleash their ready sharpened knife, swords and arms against the innocent Christians, Muslim, nyamiris etc.

We know the antecedents of the man whom you called to congratulate. You acted as an elder in the face of heightened political tension! Some thing the elder never ever ever did! God bless you GEJ.

I don’t know but their seems to be a semblance of you and Yaradua whose faces I see and I have inner peace that great men can also be great gentlemen.

What I see these days are bloated noses of liars, fiery face of old me who are ensuring non of their brothers is left out. Gone are the days we saw you work with Sambo as mates, what we see now is a yes sir prof Osibajo who has absolutely no say in the midst Northerners!

GEJ your presidency lingers as waht we have is a “prober no action”

No single economic blueprint! Tour handover which Joda said he received not is their hand out and so I asked is what use is it bringing you in If it’s to copy GEJ verbatim? Tot they had superior policies?

GEJ I personally miss you. Remain blesed

3. Donald Sense

September 8, 2015 at 3:36 pm

lol indeed long time no seeeee

4. Ivy Nils

September 8, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I missed my HERO of Democracy, much love Sir, i like the fact that you dont get into fight with the pigs, all they want is to get you dirty, .

Far enough….they a consolidating on your gains, Electricity, Refineries, Single Account and much more, if only they will give you the credits due you, not to worry Sir, we the silent majority know and we will forever remain grateful.

THANK YOU.

5. Victoria

September 8, 2015 at 4:25 pm

They were in Bayelsa to endorse Gov. Dickson for second term, i can see my Governor Wike,
    Please Bayelsans do it for JONATHAN, SS and SE is PROUDLY Buharis 5%, appointment or not… 4 years will come and go, and the games will begin.

• ElessarisEllendil

September 8, 2015 at 6:39 pm

A game which still can’t be won without Northern votes.

6. ElessarisEllendil

September 8, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Retirement suits the good Doctor from Otuoke.

7. mabel

September 8, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Retired? He no longer works? I didn’t know that.

8. Drknite

September 8, 2015 at 7:57 pm

I love the fashion. It’s very minimalist but classy. I bet the all smell like expensive Nigerian cologne.

9. MM

September 8, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Silent majority and he is not in power? Lol

10. Mj

September 9, 2015 at 12:05 am

Where is Dankwambo?

11. Diesel

September 9, 2015 at 12:34 am

Where is Fayose ? He no follow him colleague go visit

12. mustapha shuaibu

September 9, 2015 at 1:11 am

Jonathan is most useless president wch Nigerian never ever seen he killed several people in the name of boko haram ……….

13. John

September 9, 2015 at 1:12 am

If Buhari invite me for a sleep over, I will sleep with my eyes open.

If GEJ invite me I will sleep like a baby because I know his ambition is not what the blood of any Nigerian! What about you?

• FasholasLover

September 9, 2015 at 10:35 am

With Buhari, l will go with my daggers drawn. I do not trust the man one bit. He is too power hungry, blood thirsty bordering on desperation. Now that his life’s ambition has been fulfilled (considering his was disgraced out the first time.) we hope he can put his ears down, open them wide and listen to those who know what leadership is all about. He goofed big time the first time.

Babangida must be the most unfulfilled ex President ever. Obj came back, now Buhari. Hehehe the evil men do live after them. If Bubu is not careful and he continues to “misyarn” and be a sectional leader, he will be booted out again. A word is enough for the wise.

• Tkum

September 9, 2015 at 11:31 am

LOOL..NICE!

14. Lol

September 9, 2015 at 5:36 am

Look at them plotting. Your yansh has opened use tissue to block it.

• FasholasLover

September 9, 2015 at 10:38 am

@Lol, Pea brain, go into the corner and let intelligent people banter.

• setos

September 9, 2015 at 10:47 am

You this Lol always using gutter language. Mtcsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. By their language we shall know them.