Relationships

“My whole world in my arms” – Mikel Obi Shares a Photo of his ‘Angels’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Mikel Obi

For the past few weeks there have been speculations that Chelsea star Mikel Obi had fathered two children from different women.

According to reports, Mikel – who is in a relationship with Russian girlfriend Olga Allegra – had fathered two children, a 4-year-old boy and a 1-year-old daughter.

There was no confirmation from him about this. He also did not debunk the rumours.

The 28-year-old football star however shared a photo of newly born twins on Instagram today and the congratulatory messages have been pouring in from his followers.

He captioned the photo ‘My whole world in my arms Welcome to the world my angels #pooh3 #pooh4 #twins’ and he tagged his girlfriend in the photo.

Cute babies.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @john_mikel_obi

1. Blondie

September 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm

this makes them 4 now abi.. their positions are clearly stated in his caption…”#pooh3 and #pooh4″… he now has 4kids without being married to any of the mamas..issorraii..

2. beauty

September 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm

In as much as I am not in support of this randy nature, I can’t help but say those two little angels are adorable, awww!

3. kiki

September 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Na today…..

4. Imani

September 18, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I hope this boy knows what he is doing with his life.

• MyCuppa

September 18, 2015 at 3:03 pm

He is a full grown Man.

• The Bull

September 18, 2015 at 3:43 pm

He is a man. A millionaire I think he is doing quite well.

• mrnobody

September 18, 2015 at 5:04 pm

So sad how only a man’s financial statute defines him these days..your comment says it all

• The Bull

September 18, 2015 at 6:06 pm

mrnobody shebi it is the money he will use to feed the children?

• Mma

September 19, 2015 at 10:28 am

Shut up and face your own life.

• Mma

September 19, 2015 at 10:30 am

Shut up and face your own life

5. Busarni

September 18, 2015 at 3:01 pm

LYING is the new truth!!!!!!!

6. Mia

September 18, 2015 at 3:01 pm

He keeps scoring such goals but none for Chelsea…lol

• Odi

September 18, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Shett

• nene+

September 18, 2015 at 8:13 pm

Mikel remember that baby mama can bankrupt you easier than a fire raiding your safe?

Be warned!!!!! If you want to marry then marry, will you love your babies,your world behave as you just did?

By the way why are girls these days so easy??? If we become cheap, kposa our womb for rent for guys like this then in less than a century there may be few marriages!!!!

I am very traditional and I don’t appreciate. I see it as an act of desperation which often backfires! The guys then sieves his child and discard you the mother fast out of the picture!!!

Is that not the reason why some men don’t talk about marriage any more even at 40 because they have several free wombs bidding for rent?????

• olu

September 18, 2015 at 4:18 pm

LOL

His job is not to score for Chelsea ..he obviously knows where and how to score 🙂

7. Ene

September 18, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Carry go My Bro, Plan B loading…..you cannot play football forever…create controversy…

8. ANGELA

September 18, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Wait a minute, he has 2children(a boy and a girl) and now he has twins? All from 3 different women? Hian! Mikel, e be like say na you 2baba’s successor.

As long as you provide them all(the 4kids) with equal fatherly care, love and affection just like your predecessor. You are good to go.

Less I forget, CONGRATULATIONS AND TO THE NEWBORN, WELCOME CUTIES, PRAY THAT AS YOU BOTH HAVE COME INTO YOUR DADDY’S LIFE, YOU BOTH WILL GIVE HIM DOUBLE PORTIONS OF BLESSINGS, GRACE, FAVOUR, PLENTY GOALS AND EVEN FIFA BALON D’OR IN HIS CAREER. I DON’T WANT TO SEE HIM WARMING OUR BENCH AGAIN! AMEN!!! FROM A FEMALE CHELSEA DIE HARD FAN.

9. foot fetishist

September 18, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Drip drop, drippity drop…raining kids is Mikel’s new favorite past time. Get your career back on track man

10. made

September 18, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Ouch!! Mia…that was mean..so mean it hurt me..lol

11. aikay

September 18, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Wow 4 babies now with no marriage plans, someone is going to beat Tuface’s record. Why tagging his girlfriend abi no be she born am?.

12. Niola

September 18, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Me I would have thought that ‘God is your world’ but what do I know, I just be God freak…..

• Dom

September 18, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Will you shut up!!

• The Bull

September 18, 2015 at 3:44 pm

?

• olu

September 18, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Remove the agbegilodo in your eyes abeg…………………….

13. slay

September 18, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Wowww what is our world turning into? People deliberately neglecting our highly esteemed culture all in the name of civilization. Baby mamas, gays, transgenders etc are now celebrated everywhere and this used to be an abormination some five yrs ago. I wonder what 2020 holds for us. I fear for our generation oh bcos in due time now marriage will become obsolete . Even Mickel too someone who came from a humble background and was elevated by God grace ( because honestly I done see what he plays differently, he’s just over-hyped) has now joined the league of non-conformists.

• The Bull

September 18, 2015 at 3:47 pm

A few years ago the west frowned at kids outside wedlock some still frown at it now. It is not some unique African culture, It is global. But most people today have learnt to focus on their lives and ignore how others choose to live theirs.

• Idomagirl

September 18, 2015 at 10:37 pm

People have always had kids out of wedlock. You people need to quit acting as if this is something that started recently.

14. poison ivy

September 18, 2015 at 3:39 pm

@Imani, I swear…….
    Pooh3 n Pooh4 means say e get 4 pikin already
    Mikel obi, I raise yansh for you, na you biko!!

15. Nech

September 18, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Beautiful children,I want…Mikel pls put ur lyf,career in order sha.

16. ElessarisEllendil

September 18, 2015 at 3:50 pm

This reminds me of a recording of an NFF chief about Mikel, it went something like this “We can’t keep saying Obi is a boy, Obi is a boy, he should not act the same way he did 10 years ago, we have a saying in my place, a fool at 40 is a fool forever, if has not yet married, he should do so and learn maturity” or something like that.

• meserami

September 18, 2015 at 10:50 pm

By your talks, you also mean messi and Ronaldo are also fools cuz they didn’t marry their baby moms

• One Love

September 19, 2015 at 1:07 am

Marriage is the ultimate o! if you dont marry in this life according to Nigerians, you are a failure and will go to hell.

• ElessarisEllendil

September 19, 2015 at 1:36 am

A. LOL!! comparing Messi and Ronaldo to Mikel reminds me of how far he’s fallen since the Under 20’s world cup.

B. I actually have no opinion on the matter, it just reminded me of the NFF official’s interview, as I clearly stated.

17. Psychic

September 18, 2015 at 4:18 pm

perhaps he is pooh1,Olga is pooh2, this kids are his and Olgas i.e pooh3 and 4,sometimes church mind is allowed,beautiful children

18. jide

September 18, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Niggazzz bin allergic to condoms since the time of John the baptist

19. Mizzy

September 18, 2015 at 4:19 pm

dis set of twins dt he hs nw, did he av dem wt d Olga girlfriend? cute babies tho

• meserami

September 18, 2015 at 10:47 pm

He tagged her on this pic, this means yes

20. Felinda

September 18, 2015 at 5:57 pm

Bella did you talk about Jim Iykes new born son with his Ukrainian girlfriend here in Atlanta last month. I dont think i read it here

• Pretty girl

September 18, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Yes felinda they talk about it u probably didn’t just see it

• meserami

September 18, 2015 at 10:46 pm

I want to be like you when i grow up o,
      Your only worries in life with all the wahala in this world is to read about celebrities who gives birth eh?

21. Blueberry

September 18, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Well the harm has already been done. What is more important is for the kids growing to know each other, so they do not commit incest in the future. I guess that is the devil’s strategy with all these baby mamas anway. That our kids, grandkids and great grandkids marry each other in the future.

22. concerned9ja

September 18, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Funny thing is most foorballers in the UK tend to be married .
    Managers prefer them settled as it shows they can shoulder some sort of responsibilty…
    If not they would be distracted by too many women due to their wealth…and might end up with 4 babymamas which is the average for a US basketballer…and things start to spiral out of control.

23. nene

September 18, 2015 at 7:29 pm

mikel jisike! obu na field e ga na eme ka mumu, beht u can score goal inside punani

24. Drknite

September 18, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Congrat Obi!

25. Pretty girl

September 18, 2015 at 8:00 pm

I can’t stop laughing. Mia u are a very wicked person

26. Godswill

September 18, 2015 at 8:40 pm

that’s good… nice one

27. YourWholeWorld?

September 18, 2015 at 8:42 pm

What an insulting picture. The other kids mothers should be offended, his whole world is not in his arms, as his 4 kids are not in his arms…Only 2. See these useless men. They thing kids are like cars, park the old, take out the new for a spin. Money does not grow brains or integrity. Maybe if he cut his ugly hair his brain would work better. But the kids are cute though. But he should not use style to forget kid number 1 and 2. Just because he has seen Russian cake to eat. Yes I said cake. Go figure….

28. Vieve Ike

September 18, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Nigerians and assumptions tho, i dont think pooh 3 and pooh 4 means he has 4 kids. Check out d instagram page of olga, she always tags herself n mikel as pooh 1 and pooh 2

29. meserami

September 18, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Bad has truly become good just our Lord Jesus Christ said about times like this,
    So, he should impregnate the whole ladies in London cuz he got the money shey..

Gerara his bull

30. Aemjae

September 18, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Congrats to Mikel Obi. The babies are adorable. He now has 4 kids and 3 baby mamas, no wonder he refused to leave his club for another. He definitely needs his £80K a week wage at Chelsea since he keeps scoring like this.

31. The Bull

September 19, 2015 at 12:54 am

Olga and Mikel refer to themselves as #pooh1 and #pooh2.

32. Smackdown

September 19, 2015 at 4:05 am

I love how some athletes think they will make money forever. News flash Obi…you are not Beckham. Better start making some serious deposits in the bank instead of inside different women. You’re going to need it, those four kids will need taking care of at least for the next 14 to 18 years. Good luck!

33. fleur

September 19, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Mikel- Mr. Born throway. Kids need to Know that their father Cared enough to not just pay their bills but to live their daily existence, That is how the great memories are created. Memories are not created during visitation. its the Small things. I remember my dad’s head scratching moments when we all Knew a Spank was coming and you were on your way to failing the math question he was Working on with you. I remember the sunday morning drama at a younger age when he’d be so frustrated with mom’s lateness for church, he would rev his car in warning, inch by inch, out of the driveway to get my mom to hurry- like a threat. Small but dramatic and funny to Us Kids, if he visited in transit to somewhere using some weird schedule, I wont have these memorable funny moments to share with my siblings. Yeah siblings, speaking of!- I was spared the humiliation of having to chat with my siblings about when daddy started boning their moms and how that happened. Yeah, many kids Venture there. 1 did not need to think of which colored or non-colored straggler was going to produce my next bro or sis. As an adult, when I dated, I did not have to look @ people for daddy’s features so that I won’t Unknowingly become incestuous. MARRY OLGA and Zip Your pants. Earn Some respect from Your Kids, and teach them that daddy being addicted to Various shades of “vice clamps” is a mental illness and not normal and something daddy is tying to fix.

• nwanyi na aga aga

September 22, 2015 at 7:42 pm

hahahahhahahahahahahaha! My dear o, I tell you

34. coke

September 21, 2015 at 8:36 am

everyone is randy dez days, but we to tag those with babies to show for it.
    live your life its yours, May God keep the lil babies.

35. Remedy

March 1, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Mikel Mikel, we know you are a full grown man, but you should not forget one thing,which is marriage,i dont know if he has talked her into marriage, he should,lest time flies, and we know how those girls behave over there,in a twinkle of an eye they can bankrupt you,soooo….,very pretty kids tho