Music

New Music: Eedris Abdulkareen feat. M.I – Telemundo

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG_20150902_165130

M.I has had 3 features in the past few days…hmmm!

The Chocolate City CEO is featured on a brand new track with Eedris Abdulkareem called ‘Telemundo’.

The song was produced by M.I and SosoBetatz.

According to Eedris Abdulkareem’s PR, this song is for the Nigerian ladies who over-emphasize the importance of being romantic to their partners based on what they watch on a daily on Telemundo.

Check on it!

1. cleo

September 4, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Eedris and M.I. It has to be good

2. Tee

September 4, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Naija music, nollywood movie(blackberry babe’s, Brazilian hair, Iphone), mediocre no good o. The funny thing is they make more money than people with brains. Hmmmmm, thank God for the likes of Asa, Bez, Nneka, Nonso, to mention a few. People like me and some others no for get any naija music that appeals to us. Naija, I hail o.

3. brown-ice

September 4, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Telemundo?!?! Seriously! This must be a joke right?

4. Aso Oke

September 4, 2015 at 2:59 pm

MI dey fall hand, this shit is wack…as uncle Russell said “Never change for the mainstream – stay in you lane, and if you’re talented and resilient enough the mainstream will come to you.” Naija artists are always chasing the mainstream and there for resulting in mediocre music.

5. d'Roks

September 4, 2015 at 3:01 pm

not bad..really!

6. Tim

September 4, 2015 at 3:56 pm

OMG!! This is lovely mhen!! Eeedris could still make a come back. Heard him on the Jimmy Jatt song and he was on point! I hope he gets to read this. Please do a come back album with the hottest acts in the game right now – Wizkid, Patoranking, Olamide, Phyno, Inyanya, Tiwa or Seyi Shey. Get the dopest producers – Sarz, legendury beats, Master craft, Spellz etc. I can bet you, it will kill.

7. bezen

September 4, 2015 at 7:07 pm

A good effort. Message good. Not so sure abt d flow

8. Majestic!

September 4, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Hmmn..good artists..but hope n’odikwa interesting?!

9. Manny(Yes!,that Manny)

September 4, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Yesterday it was “Lorry”, Today it’s “Telemundo”….what next??…..”Ushbebe”???. Never judge a book by it’s cover, I hear…but Nigerian songs are an exception. I got a text to “Thrill my callers with ‘Shakiti Bobo’ FREE for 7 days”. Why would I want to do that?. Do I have the swastika tattooed on my forehead?!. I have it on bad’ authority that hardcore terrorist in Guantanamo crack 30 seconds into any Nigerian song. Terry G’s Free Madness holds the record, 5 seconds in and they had Bin Laden’s location. Beware!

• Tosin

September 5, 2015 at 6:51 am

Manny, sweetie, i’ve got advice for you: you can only run run run, run run run, pass Terry G if you run maad! ahrhhh.

10. H

September 4, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Worst track ever! Eedris is there trying to revive his fame( Omo there are other ways to be relevant na) and M.I just falling his hand. Abeg Not every track is worth being featured in. Nothing to write home about this song, so immature

11. ramat

September 5, 2015 at 12:12 am

If u don’t like dis song trust me you are just hating on a classic song and the power of its comvination. Eedris , MI big up and dis is classic.

12. J.J

September 5, 2015 at 12:30 am

This is Total RUBBISH!

13. Tosin

September 5, 2015 at 6:07 am

me taking poetry/songwriting notes

14. Scott

September 5, 2015 at 7:52 am

I like it. The pidgin flow is bad, but the rest of it is pretty cool, especially the hook. Not bad at all. Slightly underwhelming though. These two artist represent different legacies in Nigerian rap music; a collaboration is expected to be out of this world. This was standard at best. .

15. This is football

September 5, 2015 at 9:11 am

This is whack!!! So terrible

16. DJ OGYANO

September 5, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Eedris abdulkareem. My hommie…. U killed the beat…. Nice colabo with M.I Jahbless you…. @Djogyano say so

17. Dee-USA

September 8, 2015 at 6:04 am

Oh M.I..just when I thought you couldn’t plunge any deeper into the depths of mediocrity, you come out (you actually produced this?) with this track. Where’s the M.I. from the Mr. Incredible album?

18. chuks okonkwo

September 14, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Like seriously, its like you all didn’t even listen to the track! This ought to be one of the best raps of 2015. Good lyrics, good delivery! Telemundo or Blackberry, e don’t matter what the name is, You rap about what’s happening around it! You guyz need to listen to the song before even commenting