Music

Seeing 2Face & Annie Idibia at ‘FORTYfied’ was Emotional!

BellaNaija.com

2Face Annie Idibia FORTYfied and now 2Seeing 2Face Idibia enjoy all the tributes and accolades last night at his FORTYfied concert last night was inspiring. It was not only about 2Face though but also his wife, Annie. She has been there since the very early days and seeing them together was emotional.

2Face

Could they have imagined this moment together, over a decade ago?

Photo Credit: HB Pixels

1. T

September 21, 2015 at 8:51 am

Long years of love, I pray it lasts till old age, congratulations Tuface and Annie Idibia.

2. nmadeevah

September 21, 2015 at 8:56 am

Awwww, To love and To be loved!

3. oluwadamilola

September 21, 2015 at 9:06 am

Lol to think what this woman went through all for love. In the end I have learnt to stop drinking Panadol for someone else. Annie you look stunning

4. ATL's finest

September 21, 2015 at 9:07 am

Whao #TB#. I was watching African Queen video and she’s always been beautiful. She’s indeed been there and despite all the Baby mama drama, she’s still standing by him.. God bless y’both and I’m proud of her cuz not everyone can be this way.

5. Agatha

September 21, 2015 at 9:45 am

At the end it’s all abt choice….Annie made her choice, good she’s happy afterall. Congrats Tuface on ur 40th birthday. Never again will you be a serial cheater.

6. Prince

September 21, 2015 at 9:49 am

That’s the true definition of perseverance. She believes in him and that’s the result. Girls wants READY MADE these days, they don’t want to make the DRESS with you.

• oluwadamilola

September 21, 2015 at 10:25 am

@prince, girls want “ready made”. respectfully i do think you understand what “girls” actually WOMEN want. we women do not need to put up with several baby mama’s. We do not need to have my “man’s” kid with another woman be the same age as my child whilst we were in a “relationship”. so with all due respect. their situation is not the true definition of perseverance. Have yourself a lovely day 🙂

• Rike

September 21, 2015 at 12:35 pm

i want to like your comment 100times

• Mirabel

September 21, 2015 at 11:04 am

You have successful said nothing important and made no sense whatsoever, I hope you know the Idibia stories .. Which in this case I Dont think any sane woman will wish herself all that drama in the name of love… As much as I admire their love .. Not a goal .. #smh

7. Chi!

September 21, 2015 at 9:54 am

Dis is d Mexican soaps kind of love, telemundo kind of love! which is true love against all odds n true passion. God bless u guys!

8. Noms

September 21, 2015 at 10:02 am

God continue to bless and keep the Idibias.
    @Prince,girls wants READY MADE these days? I want to speak for the 30+…at this age, its expected that most of the men around this age bracket and beyond should be doing something…not necessarily made but something cooking , ready made sef the better. What will you say as a guy you did with your life? If not for rare cases that you got into the wrong biz or something like that?
    In my 20’s MR POTENTIAL was who I date and it didn’t work not because he was MR POTENTIAL but other reasons when I nor know sef.
    So,what am I saying, a guy who is over 30 and is still MR POTENTIAL ZERO….trouble dey ooo

9. kay

September 21, 2015 at 11:01 am

[email protected]….be talking nonsense o! INfact just have a lovely day too!

• oluwadamilola

September 21, 2015 at 12:16 pm

@kay. HA why are you touched now? Why is bitterness oozing out of the words you type? we all have the right to express our opinions here. You my dear would have made sense if you could backup your opinion or lack there off. Kisses. Jesus loves.

10. diamondsare4eva

September 21, 2015 at 11:29 am

Annie is a strong women. I really admire their love, but I don’t wish it for myself. This woman personifies the term ‘ride or die’ chick. It really is not easy knowing your man isn’t being faithful to you and you still hold on. Cos all the kids we’r born ard the same time. Its a different case if dese kids we’r dere before you met the man. Some women wont even date a man wit a child prior to meeting them.
    Love is a very powerful thing, I have learnt not to judge people. People do the craziest shit when they are in love. Annie I wish you welllll.

11. Tot

September 21, 2015 at 12:07 pm

With these pictures, Pero must be having a headache right now

12. tuulz

September 21, 2015 at 1:00 pm

happy birthday Anne’s eternal love. wishing you many more blessed years to come

13. Olamide

September 21, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Wao! i was taken aback when i saw the old time pic. Annie really tried oo. Tuface , i wish you happy birthday and may the good Lord keep your home.

14. Dolapo

September 21, 2015 at 2:13 pm

That’s why the word “perseverance” is apt. A lot women will not have.

15. Tari

September 21, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Same women who say they wil leave a man who as much as kisses a girl in a club while dating them are now hailing Annie as the epitome of perseverance.
    It is well!

16. tosin

September 21, 2015 at 4:33 pm

my credit goes to tuface….cause he knows the value of his woman(annie idibia) inspite of all he did,she still stood by him,am impressed about the fact that he acknowledged this woman’s worth and made the bold & unregrettable step of marrying her….90% of nigerian men wont do this with the fame and money,rather go for one GOLD DIGGING YELLOW girl to flaunt up and down. #NoOffenseforfairskinnedgirlstho #mythought

17. A.D.A.

September 21, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Annie was looking mad hungry back then though…

• dami

September 22, 2015 at 12:06 am

Ada
      Cuz she was spending all her money on him to become a star.

18. Finesse

September 21, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Happy for them.but i cant put up with what annie accepted.cheers to their love.

19. Kemmy

September 22, 2015 at 1:28 am

Annie dear, I’m happy for you and your Man. You’r the most blessed among women……..it takes courage to fight for who you love and won. I can still remember you and your hubby frm those days (plantazion boys). I admired your courage, perseverance, commitment and love….Continue to be the salt in his life and leave haters alone while they grow white hairs in their 30s and have wrinkles in their 40s, afterall, they are born to criticise and die doing it.

20. Omotee

September 22, 2015 at 6:30 am

While I’m happy for them, i don’t see how Annie “tried” abeg. Survival of the strongest baby mama. This is no relationship goal. I must marry him by force syndrome. I hail her prowess in winning the Mrs. at all cost but pls save us the true love story. Meanwhile, see as she come fine o. Fine dress too.

21. rekiyat abdullahi