Music

Seyi Shay Enjoys a Fun Night Out with Friends in London

DSC_1277 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015

Music star Seyi Shay was hosted by entertainment entrepreneur SMADE at his London Friday nights event ‘SMADE Fridays’.
DSC_1260 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015-2DSC_1386 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1266 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1281 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1285 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1286 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1295 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015DSC_1193 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1297 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1306 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1339 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1342 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015 DSC_1356 Seyi_Shay_at_SMADE_Fridays_London_11_Sep_2015

Photo Credit: Sync MEDIA HOUSE/ Daniel Sync

1. Scarletlush

September 13, 2015 at 8:29 am

These pictures look bland. Perhaps, the camera was bored or maybe, Seyi was bored. Worse still, the party itself was ‘bored’ because, Fun wasn’t invited.

2. ninalicious

September 13, 2015 at 9:22 am

apart from dat ,seyi has been ugly from day one but trust me her physique is to die for…

• lane

September 13, 2015 at 11:27 am

?nne this your bad belle….medicine no fit cure am o.

3. marjane

September 13, 2015 at 10:11 am

My Sheyi Shay; why are you sad?

4. June

September 13, 2015 at 11:06 am

People should relax and smile a bit. All this game faces , pouts, sexy eye what nots I keep seeing in photos of late is ANNOYING and RIDICULOUS !! Everyone trying to form chiseled face super model. Where are the genuine happy faces. It’s not that seriousssssss! Sunday Rant Over.

5. June

September 13, 2015 at 11:07 am

Oh and my rant is not only for these pictures?

6. booboo

September 13, 2015 at 11:25 am

Pls BELLA NAIJA i will like to send my fun day out with my friends in Balogun market. I hope that’s OK. Cuz I see that is what is trending now.
    Pls check my pictures on Instagram we were chilling and shopping from Apogbon under bridge to them Plazas @ Balogun and CMS.??????

7. slut

September 13, 2015 at 11:50 am

Seyi shey has been ugly who says? pls what is your yardstick for measuring beauty. If it is the girl I see on this pic then you must visit a psychiatric home for proper cranial evaluation. If u don’t have anything to hate on just shut up and walk. Seyi dear you look flawless and that hair is sooooo on point. Have fun girl!!!!!!

8. betterhealth.com.ng

September 13, 2015 at 11:53 am

Its is her time. Enjoy o Jare

9. Anitta

September 13, 2015 at 11:57 am

Lol! “Music Star” oh Nigerians though!

10. Onetallgirl

September 13, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Seyi Shay, I thought we had agreed to lose the gray hair why is it back again? She needs a hair stylist so bad, and that her friend is the red skirt is so ready to grow home, just look at her face.

11. OmaOma

September 13, 2015 at 1:27 pm

How can people just open their mouth and call another ugly??? #NotNice

12. anonymous

September 13, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Someone just tell me who the DJ is?

• Krasavitsa

September 13, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Azzin! That niccur kn so get it.

13. CB

September 13, 2015 at 2:42 pm

This babe always comes off like she dressed up, then someone now lightly rubbed eraser all over her….always looking grey/beige/see through/unfinished.

14. Esther samuel ibitokun

September 13, 2015 at 3:32 pm

That is one thing I love about this blog all d out fit are good I love jumpsuit die

15. sibo

September 13, 2015 at 5:05 pm

That grey hair though!.is it suppose to make you look older. What kinda look is dat Na! She needs to cast it out like a blood sucking demon. Thing is just draining the life out of her.

16. Tope

September 13, 2015 at 6:48 pm

I erased and back spaced like ten times but I must say , I wish people stop bleaching . Or bleach properly if possible . It’s getting out of control

17. Amh

September 13, 2015 at 10:23 pm

She looks good. Hot body. The babes on point. Fine looking guys. Dj is fine. Nice crowd. Kudos to the black girls that rock blonde hair well. Seyis hair is bland though. Shes a beautiful girl with hot body . I feel the hair is hideous.

18. bisisexy

September 14, 2015 at 12:41 am

Don’t know y u Shld call seyi ugly? Bcos she isn’t fake? Fake boobs & ass. & skin?like dem Kim k,who is lucky dat God was partial wit kim?kim kips doing wrong tings and geos richer for dem, how many times will kim go under d knife to make her buttom big?till her legs brake?Nd can’t carry dem butts?i don’t know sey,i but her music makes me happy, am a busy biz lady, I use her and patoranking’s music to refuel

19. bisisexy

September 14, 2015 at 12:44 am

Not even u, who is typing is perfect,its bcos of u and stupid guys who are vain dats y plastic surgeons are rich, no one wants to b ugly or lonely,was telling my mum dis night dat once a babe has big button she can slap commissioner of police every one will clap for her even d guy will hug her himself. D next day one guy will propose dat she is his angel, dem no go ask wet in d angel deos for a living

20. Nech

September 14, 2015 at 11:01 am

Loving Seyi’s shoes though…d grey hair color is usually great on her,buh I’m just not feeling dis hairstyle.

21. JustJanet

September 16, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Seyi, remove this hair immediately.