Music

Guess Who Will be Touring the World in 2016? Whitney Houston’s Hologram

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

whitney-houston

Whitney Houston fans will be excited at this idea…

…the late singer’s fans will get a chance to experience her music in a live setting once again when her hologram is beamed on stage in 2016!

According to a statement released by Pat Houston, who is president of her estate ‘It’s a great opportunity for her fans to see a reinvention of one the most celebrated female artists in history and to continue a legacy of performances that will not be forgotten in years to come. I look forward to the partnership.’

The hologram will perform Whitney‘s greatest hits and interact with special guests.

CEO of Hologram USA and FilmOn Alki David adds that “I was heartbroken when Whitney passed away in 2012. The opportunity to help share her spectacular gifts with the world again is exactly what I hoped for when I built the hologram business. We’ve got technology that’s causing a seismic shift in the entertainment industry, and a wonderful partnership with Pat Houston and the estate — I’m confident we’ll create the ultimate celebration of Whitney‘s amazing artistry.”

1. Josh

September 13, 2015 at 7:54 am

O gini di? They should let this woman rest joor…the truth is that whitney is gone, hologram or not, she isn’t coming back.

2. Naija Promo Gist

September 13, 2015 at 8:07 am

Good

3. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the world we live in!

September 13, 2015 at 8:37 am

Why can’t these people allow someone to rest peacefully without exploiting them?

That’s why I feel sorry for all these celebrities. Once you reach a certain level of fame, your life is no longer yours! It’s theirs! And they will exploit it in the name of “entertainment”.

It has gotten to the point that not even family can be trusted.

We should accept what cannot be changed and cherish the memories instead!

I honestly fear what the future holds. I fear for my unborn children, grandchildren etc.

When will they finally realise that they’ve gone too far with science?

There are advantages and disadvantages to everything. While others make scientific advancement in the name of the greater good, others will be there to add more figures in their back accounts.

Can you actually imagine the man that owns hologram company and Whitney Houston’s aunt dressed in their designer clothes and driving their expensive cars from the money they made from a person that the Lord has called home?

Cherish the memories!

4. Scarletlush

September 13, 2015 at 8:40 am

Rumour has it that Whitney Houston, Micheal Jackson and Tupac faked their deaths. Whitney is somewhere in Africa; Michael Jackson in Canada and Tupac hiding out in Cuba. The most obnoxious is that Micheal Jackson was a guest at his own burial dressed as an old woman. Visit YouTube and Google and stew in the alarming evidences that these peeps could be alive. All with illuminati traits- eiither hiding to save their lives or fulfilling the illuminati ressurrection.

• Jesus take the wheel.

September 13, 2015 at 9:06 am

I can tell that there is something very wrong with you!

• cee

September 15, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Best reply ever lmao

• NAms

September 13, 2015 at 10:36 am

dear that statement is a bit twisted oooh anyway death faked or not its their business fame comes with a price

5. slay

September 13, 2015 at 11:26 am

OMG Scarletlush where do you get your information from? It is hard to believe that anyone will be foolish enough to make such comment. MTCHEWWWWWW

6. aikay

September 13, 2015 at 11:34 am

No Hologram can replace the real Whitney. If e no be PANADOL e no fit be like panadol. Pls allow whitney’s mother and those who love her to heal from their loss instead of embarking on this Hologram thing just to make money out of the dead. PAT HOUSTON, THE ESTATE WHEN U INHERIT NEVER DO U? GREEDY BITCH!!!!!!! MTCHEWWWWW.

7. betterhealth.com.ng

September 13, 2015 at 11:57 am

It will be a big performnce for the fans

8. Dee

September 13, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Dear Bella,

Pat is her sister in law, not her aunt.

9. Scarletlush

September 13, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Little wonder so many fail English Languge… Speaking English ain’t Intelligence. My prior comment was on the thesis of PROBABILITY. Slay, if you were intelligent enough, you would have simply used Google or YouTube to verify if my statement were true (as alleged). Now calling me foolish for enlightening you on the basics is rather pathetic. I won’t swerve words with you. I could only advise you to: Read, Research and Stimulate your mind! Gadgets do not only end in browsing gossip and lifestyle sites, facebook, twitter and instagram. Google has made reading easy; so do yourself the favour. And as for Jesus Take The Wheel…hence you didnt mention my name in your comment, urmmmm…I would nicely say you should PLEASE, copy and paste the advice I gifted Slay.

10. witchcraft reloaded

September 13, 2015 at 2:10 pm

spirit of death
    tufiakwa!
    I won’t go
    let the dead rest in peace
    this white people witchcraft is on another level
    this hologram thing did not started today ooo it is in the bible
    in 1 Samuel 28:1 – we read about the king Saul consulting a medium who called up the spirit (hologram) of the dead prophet Samuel. God was displeased with that act. Saul died after that
    Christians should be very careful with this kind of thing

• Manny

September 13, 2015 at 7:01 pm

aunty/uncle wittchcraft reloaded, how can hologram be spirit? Is that not what they said about photography when it was first invented. So this hologram can predict the future like a medium abi?
      Hologram is a technological invention that can be used for good or bad. If your most beloved pastor uses it, it won’t be evil abi?

• tilda

September 14, 2015 at 7:18 am

manny casting out the spirit of ignorance since 19 kirido.LMAO

• Idomagirl

September 14, 2015 at 2:19 am

Hian. ???

11. tilda

September 13, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Paranormal/sinister.com

12. Iris

September 13, 2015 at 3:23 pm

I won’t be surprised if there’s some money-hungry associate or relative behind this idea. Before you know it they will be fighting over her property like those shameless and thirsty Jacksons

• Idomagirl

September 13, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Did you read the article? It’s clearly stated there that her aunt Pat Houston who is in charge of her estate is in charge of this nonsense.

• Iris

September 14, 2015 at 7:09 am

LOL, nope I didn’t 🙂 The one time I don’t read it and y’all be coming for me.

13. Las

September 13, 2015 at 5:27 pm

That time you know 419 people ‘learnt work’ from someone else.

14. Idomagirl

September 13, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I now believe all the reports about members of Whitney’s family only caring about how much money she made and not her welfare. Of course now Bobbi is out of the picture and they can do whatever they like without anyone challenging them.

This is repulsive. Let the dead rest in peace. Milk them when alive, continue milking even in death.

15. Debbie Ade

September 14, 2015 at 4:32 am

Pat Houston is Whitney’s Sister-in-law!! She’s not her aunt..

16. Desert Rainbow

September 14, 2015 at 9:16 am

Hian?! All I saw was ‘interact’. These oyibo pepo,dem no dey fear enitin rarara!