Music

3 Superstars, 1 Video! Watch Flavour, M.I & Phyno in “Wiser”

BellaNaija.com

What do you get when 3 music superstars are on a hot track and then you get a stellar video shot by one of Africa’s top music video directors?

It’s “Wiser” – Flavour featuring M.I and Phyno.

Here is the official word on the video;

“Wiser”, a Clarence Peters montage tells the story of an illicit love affair, in which Flavour is the victim of infidelity.

“Wiser” depicts the picture of what appears to be a perfect and ideal relationship, however, as the saying goes, “not all that glitters is gold.”

The stunning visuals that illustrate the story is certain to stir a debate among male and female audiences. When asked on the creativity behind the video, Flavour, in his own words states that:

“As well as entertaining my fans and audiences, I also want to use my music and videos as a vehicle in bringing awareness to social and moral issues that affect people across an array of societies.

When it comes to infidelity or “cheating”, it is always presented from the male perspective. I wanted to challenge this perspective with “Wiser” and see how audiences would react to a woman being the cheater.”

1. ednutey

October 22, 2015 at 9:48 am

Im so in love with this song…3 of my fav artistes on one track.
    Bet y????In thesame house on thesame bed???She for just try change location na.
    If u want to cheat on him,put some effort na…
    #okbye…b4 i get scolded for condoning her cheating

2. Ada

October 22, 2015 at 9:51 am

Phyno is bad!

3. Edyrix

October 22, 2015 at 9:51 am

Flavor,Phyno & M I the truly wise men. Nice video and the lyrics cool

4. Nech

October 22, 2015 at 10:28 am

I only watched this video because of Phyno.He’s so hot!

5. whoever

October 22, 2015 at 10:51 am

Dope! Lyrics, rhythm, sound, voice, raps! This for me is the best song in NIgeria for 2014! how can you fault a masterpiece? it’s like one of those Asa’s great songs, reminds me of d early 2000s songs by Rnb guys like Joe. not everytime dancing songs!
    Amazing video, Nigeria Entertainment industry keeps getting better tho. we are international too
    Big ups to them!

6. thirdeye

October 22, 2015 at 10:55 am

To all those moralist and extreme hateful sadist feminists who enjoyed the joy of lashing out at the guyz that cheats. See ya life
    Cheating is in the gene of both gender

• chi-e-z

October 22, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Lol trust us we know least I know[4 myself] but ehn naija guys r not even sharp about it and the consequences are not the same. The guy cheats they say he’s a guy what did you expect, were you treaing him right, etc .The girl cheats eh’s a hoe end of story we don’t get to justify anything..

7. poison ivy

October 22, 2015 at 11:09 am

I don’t blame the girl joor, I would cheat on flavour with that smoking hot dude ehhhh……..infact I will cheat on le boo with dat tall glass of handsome. yummy!!

8. Ibrahym

October 22, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Phyno, this is a call to caution to my homeboy to stay off drug. i love his hip life more to be engage in this act irrespective of his current status to this observation. Thank you.

9. mazi itk

October 22, 2015 at 1:01 pm

this is the jam!!!!, i bet my car soud system can not stand it anymore. Phyno is murderous as always, he killed this one too

10. Seye

October 22, 2015 at 1:46 pm

If this happened to my enemy in real life……. I cant even find a punishment grave enough. Jus chop off the guy’s kini and girl’s attack..

11. bunny

October 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm

dope track! dope lyrics! dope video! i’m happy we keep raising the bar…ProudlyNaija anyday mehn lol

12. Priscy

October 22, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Nice video
    The concept and story line is cool
    Flavour, u wey be master cheat dey make dis kain video?

13. mamia

October 23, 2015 at 8:28 am

très bon travail de collaboration du beat maker au trois artistes sans oublier clarence pour la vidéo nigeria obosso on est derrière vous