News

Contract Signed! Noble Igwe is the Payporte Fashion Ambassador

BellaNaija.com

Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 4This is the week of bloggers doing big things! Just a few days after Linda Ikeji’s headline grabbing Banana Island mansion purchase, Noble Igwe of 360nobs.com and stylevitae.com has signed a major contract as the fashion ambassador for e-commerce site Payporte.
Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 1
Over the years, Noble’s style always stood out on the red carpet. More recently, he has upped the his style stakes and was named on an international best dressed list.

Congrats to Noble and check out 5 of his recent looks. You can follow his style via @noble_igwe
Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 2

Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 3

Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 5

Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 6

Noble Igwe Payporte BellaNaija 7

1. Are we there yet?

October 23, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Bella bianu osi sor!!! STOP throwing this “endorsement deal” words around biko….What exactly is Noble endorsing and who is his audience??? smh
    person sign paper no mean say na endorsement anything….LOL!!!

which one be PayPorte again oh??? I am just tayad of naija “brands” or whatever yall call them. now Noble Igwe wont allow us hear word again…..chai, he will spam our facebook and Heenstagram with #Forte This & Dat pictures…lol

• Somto

October 23, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Hian Heenstagram kwaaa

• sinzuuu (not smg)

October 24, 2015 at 8:46 am

The guy head big sha…’isi noble’ #by force celeb, #arrogant -…

• Gberie

October 24, 2015 at 9:02 am

2. bruno

October 23, 2015 at 8:44 pm

so we should drink water or what?
    clothes dont look good on short guys. thats a fact.

I feel so sorry and sad for guys who’s heights start with a 5.
    LOOOOOL

• debs

October 23, 2015 at 9:02 pm

I have observed that you always tend to be negative on this site. How can you have this much negativity in you and be so reckless in expressing it? Get some self-control please.

3. Rs

October 23, 2015 at 8:51 pm

What’s with the leg pose?

4. aikay

October 23, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Wow payporte has really got a thing for cheap ass celeb wannabes. First toke who practically begged to do it for free and now her male version noble Igwe. Abeg endorsement no dey work for naija cos we really don’t value our celebs like dt especially these noise makers. It doesn’t really affect the demand and supply of products, if una like mk una use omotola as ambassador, nah price the average Nigerian man dey consider before dem buy something…

5. Faith

October 23, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Finally! Noble can now stop borrowing and begging people for money .. Please noble save this money they are paying u o and stop living a fake life that will only cause u more harm.. I don’t know why a bachelor is living in a duplex alone and wen its time to pay rent he starts running helter skelter

• Bey

October 23, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I just hope this endorsement doesn’t include speaking engagements. The day I heard Noble speak I had to do a double take, fear gripped me. My dear uv been in Lagos for a while now, that accent should have watered down a bit. Good luck sha………..

• Name*

October 23, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Water down his accent for whom? He is an igbo boy living in Nigeria, he shouldn’t have to water down his accent for anybody!

• Ada

October 26, 2015 at 2:44 pm

No be say the English no correct na because the accent no posh abi? The day you hear me speak you’ll probably hang yourself then. I am Igbo, I was born and raised in Igbo land. I have traveled within the country a bit and I have not lived in Anambra since I was 21! That has not taken away my accent. I speak very fluent Igbo. I have an Igbo accent when I speak English too and the kicker is, I am not trying, not even remotely, to speak phony phonetics.

• emeraldish

October 26, 2015 at 4:28 pm

[email protected] faith u know how far

6. The Bull

October 23, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Congrats to Noble. I always ask what these endorsements do for the company, for example will i go and buy Glo sim, because wizkid is a glo ambassador? maybe their fans do and i’m different

7. Corolla

October 23, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Can’t knock his hustle. He is doing honest work, and not stealing so why the hate. If a random company offered any of you money to be a brand ambassador, would you refuse it? We just come here and spew unnecessary hatred. We all pray for opportunities to come our way, and this is exactly what has happened to him. Here is hoping the opportunities you negative souls dream of bypass you.

8. iLookDope.com

October 23, 2015 at 10:48 pm

congrats noble!!! your hard work finally payed off

ILOOKDOPE.COM

9. noliqueen4ever

October 23, 2015 at 11:09 pm

I wonder why some people can’t be happy for the success of odas, may all haters rot in hell. Noble nwanne thumbs up. You rock

10. Chairman

October 23, 2015 at 11:29 pm

C’mon why the hate? you should be happy for a brother and honestly he deserved it. do you know the hard work he puts in taking care of that beards? Congrats man. We hope for opportunities like this..

11. Soyepee

October 24, 2015 at 12:32 am

Whatever you say about him; noble is really a fashion icon. He combines and dresses well. Surely he deserves this. He and mocheddah are effortlessly slaying this fashion thing. Pls don’t knock his hustle with your hate. Congrats oga noble

12. fleur

October 24, 2015 at 2:55 am

It would be helpful to introduce these folks by what they do. Is he an actor?

13. The Buttery Hotness

October 24, 2015 at 3:26 am

Congratulations to him, I guess.
    Does celebrity endorsements work in Nigeria for real, tho? I mean, peizinally, I wouldn’t buy something just because Noble Igwe is posing beside it or asking me to get it. Mbanu. But it will be interesting to see if it works for other people. #WeInvestigate.

@Bey, why should his accent be watered down, though? I mean, Sofia Vergara (for example) has been living and working in the US for years and if anything, her accent seems to have gotten even stronger. There are so many foreigners in the UK who migrated from their countries many years ago and still have their accents strongly present, but I have noticed that many Nigerians (even if they have been there for 2 months) try to “switch up” their accents to sound more (faux) British just so that the Brits can “understand them”. But when they (the Brits) are in our country, they don’t try to sound more like us so that we can understand them…rather many of us still try to add the lilt in their accent to our speech so that they can still “understand us”.
    I mean, why can’t we bask in the glory and uniqueness that are our accents? I really used to be one of those who thought having Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any Nigerian tribal accents was just “razz” but I’ve come to understand that that’s just slave and inferior mentality. I hope that we can all be accepting of our tribal accents, I mean if we look down on it, why won’t others do same? Funny enough, we have come to be brainwashed to believe that certain accents are “sexy”, like Italian, French, Spanish, etc, but have you noticed that Italian and Igbo accents sound very much alike?
    Btw, I have actually heard him talk at some event and I was really impressed that he did not try to dilute his raw and thick accent just so that he could come off as “cool”.
    I’m not trying to “come at you” or anything (and please forgive me if I sound rude in anyway), neither do I know Noble from Adam or Eve but I just thought to address this. xx

• sinzuuu (not smg)

October 24, 2015 at 8:55 am

I gave you a like before reading the part you typed ‘Italian and Igbo accents sound very much alike’ I want my like back please. #wtf?

• The Buttery Hotness

October 24, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Taaaaaaaaa! You kent have your like back o. You simply kent. IT IS MY LIKE NOW!!!
      Lol!

• BenOga

May 4, 2016 at 7:34 am

Well put

14. The Buttery Hotness

October 24, 2015 at 4:33 am

Do* celebrity endorsements
    Works on” other people

And just mentally correct any more gbagauns and tiauns you may come across.
    Teinz and God bleizz.

15. Prince

October 24, 2015 at 12:40 pm

instead of this crazy payporte to spend the money and have more product on their site, they’re paying someone for nothing. their site is as empty as fart

• Jimmy Fawks

October 24, 2015 at 2:22 pm

You couldnt have said it any better..

• Anu

October 24, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Lol at empty as fart…una get bad mouth for this naija ehn…like say hot dodo ?& gizzard deh una mouth..#kilode?

16. Sarah

October 24, 2015 at 2:49 pm

BN commenters please don’t killed me with laughter. LOL!!!

17. Aso Oke

October 24, 2015 at 3:36 pm

All these tight pants, the guy is either small or no wan have children

18. 345Cash

October 25, 2015 at 9:16 am

My only issue with Noble is how does he start stretching or pulling up those tight pants all the way to his bulge?. Does it not hurt him when the pants are too tight on his bum?
    does his legs not itch him?
    When he wants to take a pee nko? does he not stretch or pull the jeans back up?
    does he wear boxers underneath all that?
    i need answers to these questions.

19. akissi

October 25, 2015 at 8:38 pm

i had to stop for a few minutes to laff real hard. Una naija pple get bad mouth abeg!!!!! some of the comments are too funny. This one for instance ‘Na 2 dey follow follow Banky and Ebuka up and dan this guy sabi…as well as gossiping like a teenager on his blog…#mtshewww’ or the person who say he is borrowing money. hahahahahahahahahaha.

20. michael

October 26, 2015 at 10:32 am

cant stop laughing….. you guys made my monday. Nobel still owes my cousin money….lol time to pay up.

21. baby

October 26, 2015 at 11:30 am

Do not hate,you guys should celebrate a brother.Noble nwa aba congrats! aba guys making us proud since 1900.

22. emeraldish

October 26, 2015 at 4:31 pm

i don laugh tire this afternoon

23. benakaiso

October 28, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Prince! i believe you said, ”www.payporte.com is as empty as fart” out of ignorance. i know you haven’t visited the site or tried their services……..if only you knew better.