Style

Whoa … is This Kim 2.0?! Kylie Jenner’s HOT Desert Shoot

BellaNaija.com

Kylie Jenner 40 million followers photoshoot 5 In honor of her 40 million Instagram followers, 18 year-old Kylie Jenner is strutting her stuff in the desert for this photo shoot by Sasha Samsonova.

Kylie has her ‘G-Wag’ swag on, leaning on the Mercedes in a black monokini, then bares her bum in some see-through lace.

Is it just us, or does she look more and more like her older sister, Kim Kardashian-West, especially in the red leather skirt?

You can see more photos on the teenager’s subscription app or website – TheKylieJenner.com!

***Kylie Jenner 40 million followers photoshoot 6 Kylie Jenner 40 million followers photoshoot 4 Kylie Jenner 40 million followers photoshoot 3 Kylie Jenner 40 million followers photoshoot 2

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/KylieJenner & instagram.com/SashaSamsonova

1. Ross

October 23, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Hmm…a whole family earning a living from going half naked. The world we live in!

2. Mabel

October 23, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Nope, that’s Caitlyn 2.0

3. ElessarisEllendil

October 23, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Ofcourse not, Kim was the Sun and Kylie is Pluto.

4. lol

October 23, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Osalobwe!!!!
    Its crazy because me and this girl are the same age. I can’t fathom it but that’s what she grew up around.

5. bruno

October 23, 2015 at 8:41 pm

meh. what else can they do?
    biko adele is back. watch her sell a million records with her clothes on.

bellanaija if u are really serious about empowering women on ur blog u will stop posting stories about the kardashians and jenners. this is the 3rd story of the kardashians today.

• At last

October 24, 2015 at 6:30 am

Bruno, I see there’s a ray of hope for you. You’ve spoken well! Don’t bother with any scathing response, I won’t come back to check. God bless you.

• lulu

October 24, 2015 at 8:02 am

Oh puhleese, Bella is not about that life, she’s also desperate for traffic and advert dollars and will go the razz route if need be. And keep pushing kardarshians on us

• akissi

October 25, 2015 at 8:22 pm

@ bruno….look ehn you took the words out of my mind and mouth! Was just thinking of Adele and her new song that is just scattering my dada! That IS talent!! and her clothes are all on!

6. aikay

October 23, 2015 at 8:51 pm

And now some foolish people will come out and say the kardashians are the strongest and most hardworking people in the world. If selling nudity and doing red carpet is hardwork then I must be in the wrong profession. A family with no respect and value for womanly dignity, from the mother to the youngest one all professional h*es. MTCHEWWWW

• Ada Nnewi

October 24, 2015 at 4:10 pm

She’s a jenner

7. Candy

October 23, 2015 at 10:01 pm

She has always wanted to be like Kim anyways ..

• Sugar

October 24, 2015 at 10:00 am

yes that is why she got fat transfer on her butt, body sculpting, boob enlargement and liposuction on her tummy. Booooom………… then we see the curvy Kylie.

8. Nech

October 23, 2015 at 11:29 pm

I used to hate dis family until I realised,while watching their show this evening that they are just normal ordinary human beings…they go naked cos it’s what they know/want…they are more westernized than us so this bashing u guys r giving them doesn’t really matter…it’s their body plus they’re making a hella lot of cash from exposing it…I’m not advising public nakedness,I’m only saying it’s their body and they want to expose it…they hv emotions lyk us,their not robots or lesser humans,don’t be so quick to bash…be nice.

9. Nech

October 23, 2015 at 11:32 pm

By the way,Kylie is hot…I hope I’m hotter when I’m her age.

• lulu

October 24, 2015 at 8:05 am

Oh lord so now bellanaija is being bombarded by teenagers, no wonder lately I read a lot of immature responses. How old are you, 12???? I hope you’ve done your homework.

• ElessarisEllendil

October 24, 2015 at 8:29 am

????? Obviously not……….I mean look at those spellings.

• Truth

October 24, 2015 at 9:07 am

Shut the f* up! Then get a life you HATER.

10. Idomagirl

October 24, 2015 at 2:50 am

Of course she’s being rebranded as Kim 2.0.
    Kim is getting older and Kris Jenner needs to keep those checks coming.

• Idomagirl

October 24, 2015 at 2:52 am

You almost forget that she just turned 18, oh well.

11. Kiks

October 24, 2015 at 11:52 am

Their mom is the best brand builder in the world, you must give that to her. And she is psychologist,she is using her society’s ethics and norm to get paid. Remember guys they are Americans where a man sleeping with a man is okay.

12. Prince

October 24, 2015 at 12:10 pm

The Kardashians are bad news and the earlier people know the better for them. What else are they into apart from nudity.
    What’s their profession? sl*ts

13. Julie

October 24, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Why are the kardashians interesting? Please…(smacking my lips)