Relationships

Couple Goals! 2Face & Annie Idibia Step out for Basketmouth’s ‘Lord of the Ribs’ Show

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

2Face & Annie

2Face and Annie Idibia stepped out for the Basketmouth ‘Lord of the Ribs’ show yesterday, held at Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The couple were all smiles as they posed for photos on the red carpet.

We just can’t get enough of the power couple.

1. Unique

October 5, 2015 at 9:08 am

Tuface, MI, Naeto C, Brymo, Asa, Korede Bello, Dbanj ( i dont do foreign artiste) those are my guys anyday anytime, they never do wrong in my eyes. Tuface and Annie Lovely couple

2. mrs chidukane

October 5, 2015 at 10:42 am

BN you guys don’t know what a power couple is. I can’t even think of any power couple in Nigerian entertainment.

• NaijaPikin

October 5, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Maybe Stephanie Linus and her hubby or Dakore and her hubby

• Nay

October 5, 2015 at 8:39 pm

No no waayy! Lol even worse

• Anehibaby

October 6, 2015 at 2:21 am

took words straight outta my mouth!

• yinkus

October 6, 2015 at 2:51 am

exactly! power couple, please don make me laugh!

3. Victor Mebisse

October 5, 2015 at 10:42 am

Beautiful couple…more love to ur marriage.

4. hmm

October 5, 2015 at 11:48 am

I Love Annie and Love Tuface. Annie the weave on/ wigs you been wearing of late dont suit you. I love the short afro you were rocking on your holiday. That hairstyle is you, it brings out your nature beauty.

5. WarriGirl

October 6, 2015 at 6:47 am

I am sorry but Tuface and Annie’s relationship will/should never be anybody’s “couple goals” biko!
    A woman should not have to tolerate and endure all the pain and embarrassment Annie’s has gone through in the name of becoming a ‘Mrs’.
    I am happy they have made it work and honestly wish them the best in their marriage. After all, no relationship in the whole world is perfect.

6. bambot zara

October 6, 2015 at 2:54 pm

She is not the first to go through a lot to become Mrs. seriously I love Annie and tuface. The most important think is she won the title. Even God said we all will pass through troubles but it will not overwhelm us.
    so her humiliations and the other rest doesn’t really matter because she became the Mrs afterall.

• Warrigirl

October 6, 2015 at 10:41 pm

“The most important thing is she WON the title”?! lmao! Please don’t kill me. Na battle?
      That kind of thinking is dangerous for women in our society.
      The most important thing is self respect – not “winning” the man-dragging fight amongst 4 baby mammas.

7. concerned

October 6, 2015 at 3:18 pm

I like both of them individually. But being like them will only be your goal (especially for women) if
    1.You do not mind not having an identity outside of who you’re with
    2.You do not mind being the stepmother of all nations/ owning community property
    3. You spend majority of your life aspiring to have a “title” notwithstanding your self respect, individuality or emotional wellbeing and enjoy being matyred instead,
    If all these apply to you, feel free to have #couplegoals, I mean, it’s your right. But I don’t, so no, BN, I don’t agree with you this time. Just my humble opinion

8. concerned