Scoop

“Dance with Peter” – Watch Episode 4 on BN

BellaNaija.com

Dance with Peter - Episode 4
It is episode 4 of “Dance with Peter“. In case you missed it, this is such a great dance reality TV show. We definitely have great talent in Nigeria.
Watch!

1. Jay

October 19, 2015 at 11:03 pm

Dear Bellanaija, I just found my future wife on “Dolapo oni honeymoon” comment section, “Beauty”. Please how can one connect on your site?

• Ok

October 20, 2015 at 1:37 am

congrats in advance for wedding

• Missy J

October 20, 2015 at 5:28 am

Hehehe..Beauty, our Iyawo. Your husband has come ooh, where are you??

• beauty

October 20, 2015 at 10:42 am

Oh my, I am blushing Jay… add me up 55cbdd93

2. goldfinch

October 20, 2015 at 12:20 am

First time watching the show but could someone please tell me why the judges always have to stand up and even make their comments while standing? I don’t get it.
    Nice show and great dancers nonetheless.

• ATL's finest

October 20, 2015 at 1:24 am

Lol I guess instead of them investing in a Buzz, they stand. They need to find sth unique to interpret that part of the show.

3. zizi

October 20, 2015 at 1:31 am

Amazing show. Amazing Amazing Amazing..burning up a whole lot of data but it’s worth it..you can see the amount of effort that went into grilling these dancers and taking them out of their comfort zones…salsa never looked this good, jive never looked this fun, cha cha cha never looked this sexyyyy…OMG! Amazinggggggg!!!!

4. Rue

October 20, 2015 at 7:34 am

Really good. The production quality is superb and the dancers are amazing.

5. chibuzor

October 20, 2015 at 8:53 am

nekky was the best dancer for me

6. Ada

October 20, 2015 at 10:01 am

My dear I don dey hooked on this show o! I never thought I would pay any attention to it o. Now I am hooked. I have said it before, these dancers no come here come joke o!

7. Wale

October 20, 2015 at 11:25 am

I hope they have insurance,or is Glo going to fly them abroad if they break a bone? A dancer was thrown up and almost fell. Small small a beg.

8. feyi

October 20, 2015 at 11:52 am

why do I always have a feeling that this Peter Okoye will ‘gbagaun’ (commit a grammatical blunder) when speaking english. Make dem Judges dey speak pidgin nah! Peter is nt a good judge because he cant express himself well in english. No shade.

• stunna

October 23, 2015 at 11:50 pm

i feel d exact same way!!!!!!!!!

9. social media 9

October 20, 2015 at 2:29 pm

This is the best show in Nigeria I have seen period. To think that these young stars are just ordinary youths with no trainning on dance. And showcase this exceedingly high talent based on pure passion & talent is amazing ! Choreography perfect .

10. tam

October 20, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Mine is for glo to please let my phone rest with texts about dancing with Peter. No disrespect to him–God bless his hustle–but my phone and I are tired.

11. Tosin

October 21, 2015 at 10:47 am

watched some of it. really digging the Afropop-ballroom fusion dance moves.