Scoop

Actress by Chance, Activist by Choice – Watch Yvonne Nelson on CNN African Voices

BellaNaija.com

Yvonne Nelson CNN African Voices
An actress by chance, an activist by choice.
CNN African Voices features Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson and it is such an interesting feature.

Yvonne takes the crew to St. Martin De Porres School in Accra where we see school children rally around her with joy. Yvonne’s former teachers had great things to say about her and we get to find out interesting tidbits about the star.

• She was a rapper and a tomboy
  • Miss Ghana was a turning point
  • She came top 5 in the Miss Ghana competition
  • She stumbled upon her first movie audition

1. DoroAnon

October 19, 2015 at 6:26 pm

i want to celebrate my 26th birthday, im looking for a serene environment which is not pricey n beautiful 🙂 my fellow bn readers any suggestions? a decent place in lagos that is not pricey i am new in this town. Thanks in advance

• Drknite

October 19, 2015 at 7:58 pm

I suggest your backyard!

• gh_Mikie

October 19, 2015 at 8:14 pm

HA! so cold!

• Ladybird

October 19, 2015 at 8:45 pm

LMBO… wicked!

• ATL's finest

October 19, 2015 at 11:09 pm

@ Drknite really? ??? u didn’t even say her living room smh

• Joy

October 19, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Try epe resorts .not sure about its price but I saw a pic of Omotola there on Instagram and its on my to do list.

• Ndubuisi

October 20, 2015 at 12:25 am

Honestly there are lots of places very good In Lagos to celebrate your birthday but it depends on where u live. If you are staying at Victoria island, Ikoyi or even in Ikeja that should not be a problem just do a little research on some cool and affordable spots in this areas that I just mentioned I think you will find what you are looking for good luck and Happy birthday in advance.

2. Drknite

October 19, 2015 at 7:59 pm

I love her bikini shots on the gram.

3. DD

October 19, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Love her.

4. trufactoid

October 20, 2015 at 11:51 am

Iyanya has moved on and so have we I guess. See comments talking about party instead of the post

5. babygiwa

October 20, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Hi DoroAnon, Lekki Leisure Lake is a cool place. Last time I was there, the entrance fee was 1k. But i don’t know how much it is now. If you are on a very small budget, go with 10k. And make sure you go with someone or a group of close friends. Enjoy your birthday and welcome to Lasgidi!