Scoop

#DoliGbi2015! 5 Picture Perfect Moments from Dolapo Oni & Gbite Sijuwade’s Fabulous Wedding

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

The white wedding for TV personality Dolapo Oni and Prince Adegbite Sijuwade was one of the most anticipated weddings of 2015.

BN brought you all the scoop on their royal traditional wedding (click here if you missed it) and we can’t wait to share all the photos from the white wedding which held last night in London.

But first, here are our top 5 picture perfect highlights from the wedding that got social media lovers so excited.

***

THE Wedding Dress

There has been so much anticipation about Dolapo Oni’s wedding dress and we were absolutely stunned when the bride turned out in a pristine white dress by one of Hollywood’s royalty’s favourite designers – Romona Keveza.

The Perfect Bride The Dress

The dress was simply breathtaking.

The First Dance

One of the most exciting moments for us at weddings has to be the first dance for the couple.

First Dance

Dolapo and Gbite held each other close as they danced in step in front of their friends and families at their reception.

We love how intimate and beautiful the moment is.

Reception Outfit

Dolapo Oni is one lady who has got her style game mastered.

She switched things up at her reception in the amazingly detailed jumpsuit by Lebanese designer Krikor Jabotian.

Outfit 2 Outfit 2b

We love the floral details on the shoulders and the cape elements on the pants. It had the right ‘va-va-voom’ effect.

Couple Goals

Fab Guests

Several people attended the #DoliGbi2015 wedding and social media has been in a frenzy as a result. We’ve gotten to see so many fab outfits that we can’t wait to bring you the full photos from the wedding.

See some guests below.

Bolanle Olukanni

Bolanle Olukanni

Simi Esiri

Simi Esiri

Tosin Sho-Silva

Tosin Sho-Silva

Jumoke Adekunle

Jumoke Adekunle

Ann Ogunsulire

Ann Ogunsulire

Stepping Out Together for the First Time

The couple stepped out for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Sijuwade as their friends cheered on after the event.

It was definitely a picture perfect moment.

Bliss Picture Perfect Moment Awww

Be sure to keep refreshing BN for the full coverage from the #DoliGbi2015 wedding!

Photo Credit: Instagram – #DoliGbi2015

1. Ada Ada

October 11, 2015 at 5:21 am

Simple and classy wedding! Happy married life to the couple.

• fantasyisland

October 11, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Her wedding dress is the truth!

Read my book and don’t forget to rate
      okadabooks.com/book/about/10082

2. Marie Antoinette

October 11, 2015 at 5:48 am

Congrats to d lovely couple! Eternal bliss.

The wedding dress is super classy…d reception dress/jumpsuit, not so much.

3. Le coco

October 11, 2015 at 6:01 am

That dress was perfect.. kinda like when you can choose between two dress styles… so you get them both.. Congratulations… happy married life and many more blessings

4. concerned

October 11, 2015 at 8:21 am

Seems really classy, elegant and not carnival like at all. That wedding dress is EVERYTHING!!! The jumpsuit…errrrr. And Ann Ogunsulire though, stylish outfit, but I’m not sure I’d wear that to a wedding. Simi, I want your personal trainer’s number!

5. ATL's finest

October 11, 2015 at 8:43 am

Congrats!!! Jumpsuit I LOVE it.. I have always wanted my 2nd outfit to be a jumpsuit but just didn’t know how it will look.. But yes, shes pulled it off!!!

6. Olanma

October 11, 2015 at 9:59 am

She didn’t send any fake gown to blogs. As usual, LIB is always providing inaccurate information. She was the one who said Dolly was gonna wear a dress from Ellie Saab. I wonder where she gets her information from. Same way she said Ebuka’s traditional marriage was holding in Lagos. Your sarcasm is aggravating. Just so you know, the wedding is grand, yet so simple.

Congrats Dolly & Gbits! God bless your beautiful home.

• te

October 11, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I am not sure it was LIB that carried that one

• Exq

October 11, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Te, she did carry it. I read it on her blog. I remember being excited when I read it as I love Ellie Saab, I was however wondering how she got the info cause Dolapo is very private so I took it as a pinch of salt.

7. Olanma

October 11, 2015 at 10:01 am

Simi doesn’t look good, truthfully. Her dress is great but she looks off. Can’t explain it.

8. FasholasLover

October 11, 2015 at 10:01 am

HML. The dress! the dress!! the dress got me dreaming!!! I like, l like.

9. Scarletlush

October 11, 2015 at 11:01 am

Olanma, so other blogs who ‘bossiped’ about the Ellie Saab gown copied news from LINDAIKEJI? So many blogs claimed they received the email so why try to smear LindaIkeji on BN? Or are you trying to spark up a Blog War? And, SO WHAT about my Sarcasm? You can go cuddle hot Metaphors if you can’t stand my satire!

• Mrs. T

October 11, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Scarletlush, you’re actually not making sense. I have read both of your comments and I don’t get you. I don’t get the pointless beef you have with Dolapo. Your sarcasm doesn’t even make any sense.
      I remember seeing on Linda’s blog that this babe was gonna wear Ellie Saab, and first thing I thought was, how does she know this? I wasn’t surprised when I was on Instagram yesterday and saw Dolapo wearing a different designer. I really don’t get your comments and your stupid sarcasm on the queen, the hype, Bolanle and the entire gibberish you typed, just wish them a happy life or take your haterade elsewhere. Some of you are just sad. It’s indescribable.
      BN, screen comments well oh. Smh!

Happy Married Life Dolopa and Adegbite. God bless you two. That’s what I call a two-in-one dress. ?

• Mrs. T

October 11, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Dolapo*

10. aikay

October 11, 2015 at 11:04 am

Wowwwww!!!!! that gown is everything and Marcy slayed it 100%. The groom is really looking trim and cute and I used to call him a fat, bald headed prince. My apologies ur highness!!!!! Simi really look hot in dt gown but her face wasn’t captured well. The grooms men really looked cool but I am not really feeling the bridal train gowns especially dt one with sleeves. It looks like “Mama Nkechi'” sewed it.

11. Bedsandroses

October 11, 2015 at 12:14 pm

She just had a baby for Christ sake, she looks good to me………….why don’t you send in ur own picture, let’s see if you look any better. I see absolutely nothin wrong in what she’s wearing. Body shamers everywhere.

12. tracy

October 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Nice dress I get its her choice. My thoughts are so no nigerian designer could get her a beautiful gown or reception dress at least that she liked? She has a TV show interviews the designers etc yet none is fit to design her gown. That gown would cost a fortune but if a Nigerian charges half the price they think the designer is not worth it..
    That gown looks beautiful and am sure our Nigerian designers could have pulled it off as well.
    Am not a designer btw

13. jide

October 11, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Simi has stress written all over her. No Dior Dress or Nicolas Kirkwood shoes can hide stress. Pele.

I love how Dolapo’s guests turned out unpredictable. I love the babe die. She does a good job drawing a line between friends and colleagues. She is a confident woman who doesn’t need instagram yeyebrities to validate her class. She jabo a lot of peeps and didn’t invite them to her wedding. Lol.

• ATL's finest

October 11, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Lmao @ Yeyebrities!!! Wetin I no go hear.. #dead#

• Busarni

October 11, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I am looking for eku

• jide

October 12, 2015 at 1:46 am

She busy trying to bag a prince for herself too. She must outstage Dolly by fire by force.

• PD Young Billionaire

October 12, 2015 at 2:39 am

Chai…Which one is yeyebrities again?Lol..

14. Damisko

October 11, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Maybe she’s stressed from being a new mom and who knows maybe some personal problems(doesn’t have to be marital, it could be medical). You never know what people are going thru behind closed doors. She still managed to look beautiful though.

Bolanle looks good. Happy Married life to the newlywed

15. www.betterhealth.com.ng

October 11, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Cool. Happy married life to the couple.

16. ACE

October 11, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Lovely wedding. Love that first dress.

17. Rolly

October 11, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Lmao @ this dissertation. Sweetheart, no one cares about your opinion. Stop being bitter.

Dolapo you looked absolutely stunning! The main reason I’ve always admired her is because she never compromises her values. She’s never shoving herself down our throats or trying to be every celeb’s friend or competing with them.
    Very admirable. God bless your home.

18. Nice

October 11, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Very nice wedding.. clean cut couple !! Wishing them the best in their marriage life.

19. yemi

October 11, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Lovely and classy wedding.

20. louisa

October 11, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Where is her former co_host?… Eku edewor.. Can we have more gist on that? The rivalry? That will be a more intresting story

21. kemi oregbemi

October 11, 2015 at 9:29 pm

Lovely dress

22. Idomagirl

October 12, 2015 at 1:56 am

Dolapo is pure class! And I absolutely love the idea of a jumpsuit instead of a second dress…

23. Miss Mo

October 12, 2015 at 4:03 am

Elegant and Classy.

HML to them

24. Nonamespls

October 12, 2015 at 6:57 am

Simi post baby body is banging, great job mama.
    HML to the couple

25. B&K

October 12, 2015 at 9:56 am

Hello BellaNaija! This is completely unrelated to the picture above. We are two International students and sisters. We have no choice and nobody to turn to right now. We came in the US to pursue our studies helped by our father(he took care of our tuition)On the side, although it was prohibited by immigration, we would braid hair&babysit kids to have some pocket money. Dad, years later, lost his job&mom was not working. We were, thanks to God, able to get our Undergraduate degrees. Sometimes, we would be dropped from our classes for late unpaid tuition fees. It was not an easy road but we managed to graduate. Dad cannot any longer help us for Graduate School. My sister and I just do not see ourselves as Bachelors degree holders. We are not even asking for cash money. We just want to go to Grad’ school. We have been emailing foundations hoping for any help but no responses at all. We have been looking and still are looking for work but it has been unfruitful. Imagine having no family ties in the US; imagine sending your resume(even for entry-level jobs) every single day and receiving NO responses at all : how stressful can that be?
    In the midst of it all, we lost our car, we are living with a friend. We only need help. We know people can be so skeptical when reading this kind of stories. We are ready to show any proof. We rely on God and are not losing our faith.
    BellaNaija, we need help.

• UC

October 12, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Hey B&K, I am also an international student at the US and I know the struggle. I am currently in grad school with graduate assistant ship. I will advise you apply to schools that offer assistant ships. I hope this helps. All the best

• B&K

October 14, 2015 at 2:34 am

Thanks so much for your time and advice. We have been doing as you said and will continue.
      Kind Regards,
      B&K.

26. hildos

October 12, 2015 at 2:27 pm

I love it when one stays calm and glows when is called for…….Dolapo oni is definitely a classy lady…from the pre wedding, traditional wedding to the white wedding pics potraits style and class…God bless your union….

27. Brito

October 12, 2015 at 4:27 pm

LOL
    I love how she actually doesn’t try to get certified on the gram (doing the most) to mean a lot you know, that actually stands out for her unlike mama toke. Oops!

28. Martha Avbioroko

October 13, 2015 at 1:20 am

Happy married life to the newly weds.May God bless your union.Amen. Dolapo, my darling: lovely dresses, jumpsuit ( classy and stylish) Y’all should leave Mrs Simi Esiri alone, she looks beautiful after having a baby

29. Scarletlush

October 13, 2015 at 5:36 am

BN, where is my First Comment on this post? I dont want to believe BN is petty to have deleted my Comment that racked up many Likes just because Dolapo is your favourite! I didnt even trash Dolapo! I complemented her and yes, I also threw a sarcasm! If my comment was ugly, why did you enable it for days and then take it off? How about other celebrities, commenters have badly trashed? You guys enable the comments! Worse still, you deleted Olanma’s comment which prompted my second comment, and then, later enabled it at the bottom, so that it will seem like she rounded off with that response! This is very poor, petty and cheap of BN! My friends called my attention that my comment has been removed! I have been an ardent reader of your blog but, you have just lost a reader/fan! My friends et al won’t read your blog, and I’m sure, so many others who have noticed this biased act of yours, will act alike. As a coward, I trust you will delete this comment and won’t dare enable it!

30. ENNY**

October 14, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I don’t really like this girl from the TV, but her choice for wedding dress was a great one. Nice. Miss Bolanle your entire outfit is too much, the prints, the hat, hair, makeup, n faux fur! Choose one statement piece and give centre stage. All in all looked like a beautiful for the couple.

31. Bougie Chic