Scoop

It’s #SGIT Time! You Should Watch Because…Tiwa & Femi Are Totes Adorbs ❤️❤️❤️

Atoke

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 06.37.10

We LOVE Ndani TV‘s Skinny Girl in Transit

Watch episode 12 to find out if Tiwa and Femi make up!

As a side bar, how many of us are casting and binding the spirit of Kola?

Do like this \0/  if Tiwa’s mum reminds you a little too much about your own mama! {Naija moms…tsk tsk tsk} Ngozi Nwosu owns this role every week! Kick ass acting as always.

Also, how hot is Femi? *swoons* Kenneth Okolie… we got eyes on you, Boo!

Okay, enough faffing around! Watch the show:

1. Atoke, afi "totes adrobs" na

October 15, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Atoke o,

ayafi “totes adorbs” na

oga o.

2. iwalewa

October 15, 2015 at 1:55 pm

U better dnt be. Stay with Femi and let Kola go. Femi loves u genuinely. Chai see as I dey comment like say na real life

3. tannie

October 15, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Can’t wait for next week’s episode.
    Tiwa better respect yourself ohhh
    Femi’s hotness is making my system hot

4. Melanie

October 15, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Stuck ke? You are not o. If Femi wasn’t in your life Kola won’t give you a second look oh. Better don’t even give yourself headache thinking about this. It’s no issue at all. Femi is the deal……

5. Kiiki

October 15, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Bella Naija I haff “do like this” \O/ ??oooooh!?

That’s my mother right there but an Ibo version! Loolllll! ???

I love love love how Ngozi Nwosu has bounced back and truly owns the Character. Her punchlines and terms; you’d never guess that she’s not Yoruba. She was MADE for this role! ????????✔️✔️✔️.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

October 15, 2015 at 7:58 pm

??

Especially that “so you expect me to come home and cook for you?” part…. Naija mums, ehnnn – as far as they’re concerned, their children were sent into their lives to gradually take over cooking…

6. Moving on Swiftly

October 15, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Tiwa if I slap you into next week ehn! you will unstuck kia kia. Better stop it o. Some women behave like this sha. They just always like the jerk/bad boy. lol

• Mz Socially Awkward...

October 15, 2015 at 8:02 pm

If you see how I shouted, “Ehnn? Wetin this one come find with im over-grown bia bia?” at my screen…

The Kola sef no get respect even, or else why im go stand with all confidence dey toast im friend babe in front of said friend? No come fear sef say Femi fit woze am… “Perraps” this is simply a dog-in-a-manger situation.

• Moving on Swiftly

October 16, 2015 at 9:34 am

Rolling on the floor in my mind and laughing at over-grown bia bia

7. Moyo

October 15, 2015 at 4:24 pm

ah, I cant wait for the next episode, this is so interesting. Bimbola I mean Tiwa is a class act, Ngozi typical Nigerian mother. well done to all the actors. This should be made into a TV series

8. ama

October 15, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Tiwa, o fe kan abuku…abuku oloronbo

9. Ada Ada

October 15, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Oh my Gawd! I don die this day oo, Why must this thing be less than 10 minutes?! Come na, *in the words of mama Ngo* iranuuuuu, ah ah na. Tiwa, tiwa, tiwa, you better see the love Femi has for you, and ignore this nonsense boy you call Kola, or else…I go come for him hahahahaha!!! Love from the U.S.

-Ada Mbano

10. JADE

October 15, 2015 at 4:58 pm

My own is, Femi please can i also send you my cv? Thanks in advance

11. Ada

October 15, 2015 at 6:04 pm

\O/!!!! Ahhhh
    Ngozi Ezeonu is a star!! What??!!!
    Totally reminds me of my mum..she’s like this! As in exactly!!! The day she took my boyfriend’s no…she didn’t get it from me oo… Called my best friend and in front of me asked her to send her the number o jare… I was like ahhh??…she said I would have given her wrong number! ??
    But tiwa..yu can’t be stuck too enn…Kola is old story..done..happened…over it! Plus it looks like u have forgotten the type of mother u have..sho ti gbo???

12. ke

October 15, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Im a skinny girl in transit too and I want someone to love me like this!!! Tiwa if you are stuck please pass Femi my way.

13. fabulicious

October 15, 2015 at 7:48 pm

They need to pour hot stew on this Kola. Funny enough some guys are like this in reality, Show spoilers. Sore losers.

14. aurora

October 15, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Am I the. Only one who doesn’t like how rude Tiwa is to her mom? Like, I understand being independent and all, but constantly snapping at your mom? Nah. Nope.

15. Wizzy

October 15, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Totally LOVING the mum and the show. She’s AWESOME and FUNNY (The part of her arrival from the wedding got me ROFL). As for Tiwa, I really don’t see how she could get stuck between two men when clearly the right one is with her now… AND If I opened the door and found my ex, I’d call BOBO ASAP to deal with him. Ain’t nobody got time to listen to what he got to say. FEMI = Future, KOLA = Past (The PAST should remain the PAST #FutureTinzOnlyForTiwa).

16. hats off

October 16, 2015 at 12:12 am

Peaceful Peace looking Gorgeous!! 🙂

17. Hian

October 16, 2015 at 1:09 am

Stuck on who? Tiwa had better get herself together and face her Femiristic Future. This entire show is amazing. Kudos to the Writer.

18. Noella

October 16, 2015 at 2:30 am

I like chubby tiwa. This is a classic Nija story. What’s up with the yellow friend. Why is it that I get the hunch femi might hit on little sis shalewa

19. BB

October 16, 2015 at 4:38 am

OJIGBIJIGBIJI

20. molarah

October 16, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Ehn?? Tiwa? Stuck ke? In Mummy Ngozi Nwosu’s voice ” O je je ki ori e pe o!”

Ngozi Nwosu looks so pretty! and her acting is such a delight. Loved this!

21. kehinde

October 16, 2015 at 10:31 pm

ngozi nwosu is speaking this yoruba real good. so nice

22. Ada Ada

November 8, 2015 at 12:41 am

BELLA NAIJA! Where is the newest episode? I have been waiting since na. What happened? When will this “break” be over?