Relationships

Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin are so Adorable!

Lilian Esoro

Couple goals or what?

After having their introduction ceremony a couple of weeks ago, Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin are never far from each other and they’ve kept us in the look of their love via social media.

Lilian posted this super adorable photo of them together on Instagram and captioned ‘Yes babyyyy #Who #Is#Texting #Us1 +1 = Our Phone #PROTECTYOURHAPPINESS #STAYFOCUSED #PRAYWITHOUTCEASING #BESTILLANDHEARGOD #LINESWILLFALLINPLEASANTPLACES #BECOMEMORE’

We spy that gorgeous engagement ring!

Photo Credit: Instagram – @lilianesoro

1. Charles

October 1, 2015 at 7:50 am

Bellanaija.com kindly fix the next page link, as it redirects to thewaward.com. its always having issues. Tell ur tech guys to fix the bug.

2. grace

October 1, 2015 at 7:56 am

They are so adorable together . Their kids will be cute, they both have nice facial features.

3. aikay

October 1, 2015 at 8:22 am

OWWW COUPLE CRUSH!!!!! Iyanya was right when he said that lilan brings out the best in Ubi. I really don’t notice ubi before but I guess I do like him now cos of lilian. Can’t wait for their wedding pics!!!!!

4. sally

October 1, 2015 at 9:18 am

God bless u home,may ur love last 4eva!!!!

5. maro

October 1, 2015 at 9:39 am

She really does bring out d best in him he looks more mature and sexy nw *wink* cute couple

• Missy J

October 1, 2015 at 11:25 am

Lilian come and take your bae oh. Fear BN’ers.

I just love them together.

6. Vikky

October 1, 2015 at 12:45 pm

I am sorry but noticed something different. What does she mean by 1 + 1= our phone and #protectwhatsyours?…abeg mami it is too early for u to be doing all that…granted it is a cute photo but as much as u want it to be playfull…I don’t buy that aspect…una never marry yet …u r already checking phone and protecting…maybe u should reevaluate your priorities n goals Bf u loose sanity down the road. .my opinion ..so no attackers here…#respect yaself

• jide

October 1, 2015 at 9:58 pm

It starts out cute then it becomes annoying then it’s label insecurity then the fists start flying. I truly wish these 2 well.

7. Ray Ben

October 1, 2015 at 2:11 pm

The adverts on every page are a bit distracting. Half a page for ads and half for the post. Even on the main page before selecting a topic. Na so so adverts. We understand the need but I’m sure there’s another way to this. Sigh

• Laila

October 1, 2015 at 4:54 pm

I agree. I get that advertising is revenue but BN keep it subtle/classy please. These KLM ads are especially distracting. Thought I was on LIB for a minute :-b

8. jayjay

October 1, 2015 at 5:45 pm

d guy is too short and violent too.hope he is not the reason why lilian is bleaching???loved her former colour