Music

Tiwa Savage is Back on her Grind! Spotted Refueling Cars at Forte Oil Stations

Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage is back on her grind full time.

The brand ambassador for Forte Oil joined in the Customer Appreciation Week by selling fuel at some of their stations – especially in Lekki and Ikoyi.

If you see her, be sure to say hi!

1 2

1. Prince

October 7, 2015 at 1:32 pm

That’s my TIWA. I’m sure I love her pass Teebillz.

2. concerned

October 7, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Onl #y two words come to mind seeing this pic; WHAT BABY?!!! #bodygoals

• concerned

October 7, 2015 at 1:42 pm

*only*

3. Olu

October 7, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Hope she dey pump the correct amount o …I no want shortage 🙂

Looking good.

• Bella

October 7, 2015 at 2:03 pm

hahahahaha, that is funny!

4. l

October 7, 2015 at 1:55 pm

but shes wearing stomach spanx!!! (its black) lmao

• Thatgidigirl

October 7, 2015 at 3:46 pm

So what? You guys keep putting pressure on nursing mothers! There are some women with 12month old babies whose stomach wouldn’t be close to this even with Spanx and body magic put together.

• HawtTalkWithTosan

October 7, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Sweetie there is so much that spanx can do. She has snapped back after having her baby period! This is usually the case after your first child birth unless of course you start drinking gallons of pap with milk and eating 3 servings of pounded yam because you are breast feeding.

• Esther Nky

October 7, 2015 at 4:28 pm

even if she is wearing black stomach spanx, hw e take concern u, soo many women want to get that body after delivery.. she is looking so hot n sexy..*sipscoffee*

• Ify

October 7, 2015 at 9:15 pm

I saw her at the gym today, her tummy is very flat, so don’t think she wears any spanx

5. lad

October 7, 2015 at 2:34 pm

But why are you soooo hawt Tiwa??! Ahn Ahn! Sighs!

6. Idomagirl

October 7, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Beautiful woman.

7. LIB

October 7, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Tiwa looks stunning…..she tried just barely 3 months, back to her self,while am still struggling after 8 months of having my little one,can’t help but give it to her,as am tying this I am on the threadmill,I have to loose this stubborn weight, I don’t even like myself in the mirror,can’t help but give it to her,I had Ceasarian section after 4 months I could still feel the pains at the incision ,but I have to go back ooo……I have refused to buy new wears ,I don’t want to encourage myself further,it would end in praise. ….but can’t help but notice black underneath her clothes, guess that’s waist cincher…..it’s allowed jor…struggle is real, public figure for that matter

• Thatgidigirl

October 7, 2015 at 3:54 pm

@ LIB slow and steady you would get there. Please look at the mirror and like yourself the way you are first, it’s a reminder of God’s little mercies on your life, the scars marks and extra skin are your battle scars and proof you came out successful. Also imagine how amazing your before and after story would be, it’s not easy but stop beating yourself up as long as you are making effort.

• californiabawlar

October 7, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Are you earning money for having a hot body? Does your career depend on showing your belle? No? Sister…take your sweeeet time.

• Shandi

October 7, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Please don’t be hard on yourself. You just had a baby, it’s not easy to snap back that easily. Please don’t be fooled by the media. You just mentioned you use the treadmill. It’s a slow but sure process; getting your body back. And it looks like you’re putting efforts. Just eat right, cut down on processed foods and refined sugars, reduce your fat intake. Eat lots of protein, low carbs, and drink lots of water. Eat, I’m sure you’re still breastfeeding. You can use the treadmill for 45 minutes everyday.
      You’ll lose the weight, don’t be hard on yourself. ☺️?❤️?

• Frida

October 7, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Take it easy with yourself dear. Every woman is different. Tiwa is one of the lucky ones that didn’t gain so much weight during pregnancy.
      I gained 20kg during pregnancy. For the 1st 3 months after delivery I was loosing weight but after that the weight refused to come off until I stopped exclusively breastfeeding my baby after 6 months. I started controlling my portions and counting my calories. In 2 months I lost 7kg….my baby is now 15 months and I’m proud to say that Im back to my prebaby body.
      Do it at your own pace…..don’t compare.

• damseldam1

October 7, 2015 at 7:40 pm

8 month is still not bad , am still struggling after 18 months despite me drinking herbal tea like no tomorrow and also eating less the belle wont go jare !

• Ada Nnewi

October 8, 2015 at 9:36 am

Exercise…move your body…run…

• NotEveryoneIsTheSame

October 8, 2015 at 7:00 am

I wish people would stop comparing themselves to others. Thank God you can even have children LIB. There are some people wishing to be able to conceive and give birth even if it means gaining a lot of weight. Thank God for YOUR blessings, eat well, work out and keep your life mvoing. It is well.

8. OJ

October 7, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Hi bellanaija, i like the fact that you ddnt sound like “shes got her body back” or check out her post baby body. Welldone!

October 7, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Yes for once I will give it to them!

9. Jojo

October 7, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Looking lovely Tiwa. Back to the gym for me. Result of discipline wit diet and exercise.
    Well done

10. Ba

October 7, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Hope she is breast feeding my baby well. lol

• Austar

October 7, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Noooo, she is waiting to borrow your own breast to use and breastfeed

11. Sboda

October 7, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Is that a bodyguard there?????? Hahahahahahaha

12. sultana

October 7, 2015 at 5:05 pm

How did your baby get to her hand biko

13. ama

October 7, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Welcome back my tiwa.

14. Laila

October 7, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Tiwa looks great! Some people will say “pressure” but I approve of women of all stripes proving that you can be healthy and fit even after baby. Too many people think having a baby is reason to let yourself go.

And abeg oh it’s not “luck” that determines how much weight you gain in pregnancy. It’s pure and simple discipline. Eating for two is a FALSEHOOD! Medical conditions aside, gaining more than 25/30lbs is simple over eating and/or lack of exercise.

15. Oyin

October 8, 2015 at 2:27 am

she looks great!

16. Ayo

October 8, 2015 at 7:03 am

Tiwa looks good.

17. ifeyinwa

October 8, 2015 at 11:43 am

Tiwa Savage dey dispense fuel for Filling Station…The Hustle is Real!!!

18. bukola