Scoop

Are there Things Your Mother must NEVER Know about? Share your stories & Watch the new Episode of ‘Ariyike Weekly’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Every Nigerian has probably gone through a phase of subtle rebellion and in that phase chances are you did some things that your mother must never find out about.

Typically Nigerian mothers can be the stricter parents.

Do you have some stories to share?

On this episode of ‘Ariyike Weekly’ the media personality talks about some of the things mothers must never hear their kids did.

Watch below.

1. whocares

November 25, 2015 at 3:52 pm

I dunno, but I suppose if you enjoy riding men like a cowboy breaking a stallion then your mother would be better off without that information really.. LOOOL. Truly don’t mind me. Let me get back to work.

2. oma

November 25, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Hahahaha.. First smile of the day for me Whocares. I love your nonchalant sarcastic sense of humour.

3. Thatgidigirl

November 25, 2015 at 5:26 pm

We were at a family gathering (my cousins and I) and my mum was talking about how it’s supposedly an abomination for a woman’s mouth to touch a man/ her husband’s privates and vice verse in “our village”. She went on to say it could lead to death. The younger ones just kept a straight face, not even a side eye…..I swear I could hear crickets. Maybe she was referring to spiritual death, otherwise she was talking to ghosts at that table…dead men and women all over.

4. Devil's Ant

November 25, 2015 at 7:20 pm

How would you let your mum know you shagged her half-sister?

5. Seriously

November 25, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Lol, ariyike should keep this style bcos straight weave ain’t for everybody. She looks good.

6. Hmmmm

November 25, 2015 at 8:33 pm

My mum usually criticises the youths of this generation for their alarming sexual immorality and talks about how she was a prude when she was a youth and thanks God for giving her daughters that aren’t following the ‘trend’ ,the kind of guilt that encompasses me when she says it ehn ! Like she doesn’t know her daughter does alotta hoe stuff 🙁

7. ty

November 25, 2015 at 9:05 pm

the only thing my mom must not know is im a shisha queen. she heard it one time but she dint believe it, im sure untill i confirm it myself . me and my mum are very close so sex game for me my mum doesnt care so far she knows im having it with one person whom she knows.

8. l

November 25, 2015 at 9:31 pm

@Hmmmm Odiegu!! lmao…
    your not alone but ive repented!! that crave i once had has died down… i dont know how but i suspect is those prayers ive been praying oh… God does not play lol…

9. pious

November 25, 2015 at 9:42 pm

don’t allow any man see d colour of ya pant (mama’s voice).
    I seek for they forgiveness oh God..(in my mind)..