News

Boss Behaviour…Don Jazzy Gave Guests $600 as Souvenir at his Birthday Party Last Night

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

According to Cool FM OAP, N6, Don Jazzy gave each of the 30 guests at his birthday party last night at least $600.

Don Jazzy

N6 shared the photo proof of his own souvenir as well as a photo with Mavin artist Korede Bello who was also at the party.

N6 and Korede Bello

N6 and Korede Bello

N6 captioned the photo “Tonite Has Been An Incredible Evening Im Sorry I Cant Give You Guys Details Of The Nite But Lets Just Say Everyone Who Came To Don Jazzys Birthday Party Tonite Went Home With At Least $600 And Im Talking At Least 30 People  #Goodnite #Hbddonjazzy”

Don Jazzy came into the comments to give a subtle thank you.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @N6oflife

1. whocares

November 27, 2015 at 11:55 am

my Yoruba movie radar is pinging. Why not make it a full thousand don? why 600? Maybe that’s the amount needed for the top up destiny exchange? Be receiving 600 dollars and be happy o. Issorait, only 6 parts of your destiny was exchanged. 6 multiplied by 30 guests (that’s a lot of destinies boy) no wonder he keeps making hits. lmaoooo. looool. I joke I joke. I need to stop watching these movies.
    Jokes apart, am I the only one that thinks handing out money is a bit gauche?

• Thatgidigirl

November 27, 2015 at 12:28 pm

LMFAO!!! You and California bawler were roomies in the same looney bin, true! Only 6 parts of their destinies, no be if the destiny reach 6? Some ppl might be going home with a negative balance…-2,-5 destiny. But I agree with you it’s borderline uncouth.

• Ebere

November 27, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Your comment cracked me up!!!!!Lmao…

• FasholasLover

November 27, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Noto you alone o. I think l watch too much Yoruba home movies. What came to mind first was, why 600? But then maybe he had a budget and it could only go round at 600 each??? Anyways, my hands and legs no dey this kain thots o. Na play play e dey take start and then it snowballs into ‘true’ rumours and market fit from there spoil.

I remember when l worked in Warfi. Na so one bakery take fold up. Biznis was excellent, naim competitors enter market with rumours of fetish practices. Bakery fold up sha.

• Godwin

December 5, 2015 at 9:53 am

Odd mentality. If Don Jazzy was 50cent on that day, what would you say?

2. Haruna Tanko Haruna

November 27, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Is a welcome development by the oo 1 of group Mr Don Jazzy

3. Haruna Tanko Haruna

November 27, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Mr Jazzy is a man of honor an integrity in Nigeria music industry as a hole, not only that and a respective man in the society.

• femfem

November 27, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Chaii you go fear English ?

• Mz Titilitious

November 27, 2015 at 2:50 pm

wicked Femfem 😀

• Chinenye

November 27, 2015 at 11:00 pm

ROTFLMAO…I thought I was the only one that noticed.

• iyke

November 27, 2015 at 12:39 pm

@haruna,
      lekwa english and spelling! Haruna sukaaa the english….

• whocares

November 27, 2015 at 12:47 pm

@ Haruna… Damn. I hope don jazzy collected change cos this your own Publicist na wa o.

• Beeeee

November 27, 2015 at 2:52 pm

and the ” as a hole”….sounds like asshole….sweetie, i’m sure you meant ” whole” don’t mind these bella naija people…lmao…

4. molarah

November 27, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Hey! I thought I was the only one whose brain entered African Magic mode on this one. Lol 😛

Don Jazzy fans, na joke I dey joke o.

5. Abasi mbok

November 27, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Pardon my French but iko mbakara akemi sin owo idip ke itiem!

• Eyenabasi

November 27, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eyeneka mi!

6. Meah

November 27, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Errr, Mr. N6, why put out the gist when you were not willing to give the details? what exactly are you sorry for?? shiooor! #IHateHalfGist.

7. Feyi

November 27, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Mr Haruna Tanko Haruna, diarris God ooo! all this grammar for Don Jazzy? Kontinu…

8. jhno

November 27, 2015 at 2:00 pm

haba !!!!!! Bellagirians!!! Una no get chill rara !!!!! LMAO

9. ednutey

November 27, 2015 at 4:49 pm

…but Don J,y give pple dollars they cant spend until they reach isaleeko to meet wth aboki????

10. cube

November 27, 2015 at 5:05 pm

N6, u use whitening? for what bro…. I just pray this guy is really not a …

11. bisisexy

November 27, 2015 at 6:44 pm

One babe was jisting at a bar, me I was eaves dropping. She met p square and don jazzy at d club, dey both toasted her friend wanted to take her home next ting don jazzy said he will give d babe. 100 dollars, she said no its small,y is he giving 600 dollars out? to pose abi?

12. Missatl

November 27, 2015 at 7:28 pm

WHY 600? That’s kinda off, why not 500 or 1000…I ain’t playing…6 Is the number of man….this is why people perish for lack of decernment/knowledge and for instant exchange of destiny like Esau…the bible is No yoruba movie it’s the spirit truth!.

13. Godwin

December 5, 2015 at 9:56 am

If Don Jazzy was 50cent that night, what would you say regarding giving 600usd? Odd mentality!!! Destiny ko den den ni. Lazy ones will not walk and say some use their destiny.

14. Michelle olubukola adewole

December 9, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Boss behavior and we ain’t mad brother