Scoop

First Look: Hollywood Actors Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello’s Wedding

BellaNaija.com

Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello's Wedding_5A-list actress Sofia Vergara (best known for her Modern Family TV show role) and Joe Manganiello (True Blood, Magic Mike) got married on Sunday November 22, 2015 in Palm Beach, Florida USA.

Joe, 38 proposed to Sofia, 43, on Christmas Day last year on vacation, about six months after they started dating.

Sofia wore Zuhair Murad Couture, and their unconventional vows said “I will” instead of “I do”.

Family and friends read passages in English and Spanish for the ceremony, and in lieu of wedding gifts, the couple asked their guests to make donations to their two favourite charities instead – St. Jude Children’s Hospital and Pittsburgh Children’s Hospital.

Their decor was done by celebrity florist Jeff Leatham, who is coming to Lagos, Nigeria next year and their wedding planned by Mindy Weiss.

Here are photos the happy bride shared on her Instagram page!

***Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello's Wedding_2 Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello's Wedding_3 Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello's Wedding_4

#jofia so grand! @joemanganiello & @sofiavergara | @mindyweiss and @jeffleatham did an amazing job

A video posted by BN Weddings ? (@bellanaijaweddings) on

Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello's Wedding_1

Photo Credit: instagram.com/SofiaVergara

1. ATL's finest

November 23, 2015 at 9:39 am

Whaooooo!!!! Congrats Miss Caliente Sofia.. My Spanish Mamacita with her killerz shape.. Age is nothing but a gaddam #.. The DECOR is just too powerful & Me LIKEY ?

• Self-Sufficient

November 23, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I love her on Modern Family. She makes 43 look so good. Yes, I can picture myself as a 40 year old bride. Fertility monitoring spirits, do not come for me. LOL!!!

Happy Monday!

2. Mary

November 23, 2015 at 10:21 am

Loving this couple , for the decor… I can take a bullet. Happy married life guys

3. Cynical

November 23, 2015 at 11:28 am

Love love the decor…….and the dress is gorgeous.

4. D

November 23, 2015 at 11:32 am

Me I dunnno o, the decoration is too garden of Eden for me.happy married life to the hot hawt couple.

5. Ada Nnewi

November 23, 2015 at 12:11 pm

WOW!!! The decor is Wow!

6. jasmine

November 23, 2015 at 12:14 pm

That decor is heavenly!!! Say what!!!

7. RIFF RAFF

November 23, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Anybody wanna tap?

8. Xplorenollywood.com

November 23, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Sofia, looking very lovely and her signature hair style. Yummy man Joe! I see lovely bambinos from the couple. Oh i love the concept of their gifts though, give it to charity as against buying them stuff they probably will not use and will regift to other people. Congrats guys.

9. smiley

November 23, 2015 at 1:29 pm

I love how thoughtful they were with the charity thing. nice

10. Damilola

November 23, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Another overrated actress. But I like how she doesn’t take herself too serious. Hollywood couples nowadays are unpredictable. Next thing we know, divorce will be the next thing.

11. ElessarisEllendil

November 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

*Sips Haterade*

If this lasts five years, I’ll bet it won’t last 10 and if it does I’ll bet it won’t last 20 years and if it does, I’ll simply bet again. At-least until I lose interest. ?

Now I know why people do this often, Haterade I must say >>>>Gatorade.

• Tosin

November 23, 2015 at 4:33 pm

she’s too hot for even five years. on the flip side, i see she’s grown (43 someone wrote), that gives one hope.
      all i see is hot, boobs, so i’m guessing her dude is all about that too – why it sucks to look so sexy sometimes. i don’t know her professionally, just name and photos. funny Disney princess wedding too, for an adult. All Very Cute. Wish Them Fun and Happiness.

12. Mz Socially Awkward...

November 23, 2015 at 4:23 pm

They make a lovely couple and I really hope for them that the Hollywood spirits of shortlived marriages jump and pass so that this will be a lasting union.

BN, this the information about a celebrity florist visiting Lagos has been given in sparse detail… Is he booked for someone’s wedding/event?

13. Felinda

November 23, 2015 at 4:39 pm

I will never understand how this lady was accepted but my one and only great actress Rosie Perez was never accepted cos of her accent. I can undersand Rosie Perez accent more than i do Sofia. I guess Sofia entered at the right time – when hollywood accepted booty due to kim kardashian , so i guess her accent did not matter.

I like Sofia anyway, she is funny. I wonder if her son Monolo (who she named after the scarface character) walked her down the aisle.

nice decor no doubt. Hm now let see if a naija decor person tops that.

14. BlueEyed

November 24, 2015 at 2:18 am

Love love love that Zuhair number, love that the train was detachable. This wedding look like it was fun and the people that mattered to the couple were those in attendance, even her mod fam co-stars!