Music

Have you heard Wizkid’s New Song? Listen to Final (Baba Nla)

BellaNaija.com

Wizkid is back with a new banger called Final (Baba Nla) produced by his go-to production duo, Legendury Beatz.

Are you feeling it?

The “Star Boy” got mad love from his Malian fans as he performed at a sold-out stadium this past weekend. Here’s a photo of a concertgoer on stage, grabbing his leg.Wizkid in Mali-November 2015Wizkid in Mali-November 2015 2

Listen!

1. Kyjuan

November 16, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Yaaaawn! Horrible Lyrics. Just Peep the first line in the very first verse! These artists don’t try to improve. They get good beats and just jump into the booth to freestyle. No efforts. nothing. No thought process around the song to see if line 1 makes sense with line 2.
    Doesn’t even justify the hardwork put in by the producers.
    What is the story or message behind this song now? As amazing as the nigerian music industry is currently, i seriously worry lack of proper content is a growing threat to it.
    I understand there will always be trash mushc just like it exists e.g. in the states but that is only a small fraction of the music output in such places. For us, its the complete opposite. 98% of songs churned out lack depth and those are the ones that get radio plays, commercial value etc. I know a lot of people wont agree with me but this is worrisome.

• charles

November 16, 2015 at 5:19 pm

My dear, we “Nigerians” don’t care about lyrics. Just give us something we can bump & groove to. No one has time to sit down & be listening to “punchlines” or”lines that touch”. . .Nigeria’s problems is enough to weigh us down, we need something to make us forget all the worries. These guys know that & that’s why they have become successful & rack up shows/money left & right.

2. tomi

November 16, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Best song of the year

3. Drknite

November 16, 2015 at 4:42 pm

The beat is hot! The lyrics not so much.

4. ElessarisEllendil

November 16, 2015 at 9:52 pm

The one hugging Wizkid’s leg and bawling her soul out will still kukuma grow up and have children, such is life.

5. yello sisi

November 17, 2015 at 8:02 am

Anybody that doesn’t care about lyrics doesn’t know what music is all about.music has to connect with the body and soul with a nice beat.I think is the lyrics that made Adele’s song #hello# a hit.

• Wizkidayo

November 23, 2015 at 12:25 pm

Are you sure?

6. Wizkidayo

November 23, 2015 at 12:22 pm

#Why dont you call and ask me

7. Adopted9jagyal

December 10, 2015 at 12:50 am

I think the song is hot! I like the reggae infused sound it has. Im American by the way and I love Nigerian music. It makes me feel good. Who cares about d lyrics sha?? Lol