Relationships

“I Miss Kissing You, My King Kong” – Tonto Dikeh’s New Tribute to Husband Mr X

Tonto Dikeh Churchill
Their love is waxing strong each and every day!
This week, rumours swirled that Nollywood and music star Tonto Dikeh is presently expecting her first child. While the actress has declined comment on the matter, she did pay tribute to her husband Oladunni Olakunle Churchill (fondly known as Mr X) in a very sweet way.

Tonto posted this romantic photo along with a tribute to her “King Kong”.

I miss kissing you my Kingkong Surely u know how much life you give to this broken soul & made me a better being ** I owe you much more than my life,I owe you unlimited happiness & joy** OUR love will shock & teach the world & those who wait for us to fail shall praise & worship Us** It’s my greatest honor loving you & you loving me,You re such a Blessed man having me in your life** Never known a man who has it all but would never seize to work for more regardless of who you are…Am a damn lucky bride.. #MRSX #Mysexykingkong #MyhumbleMan

So lovely!

Photo Credit: Instagram – @tontolet

1. Cynical

November 14, 2015 at 9:53 am

When I see Tonto,the only thing that crosses my mind is how do you take her with her huge tattoos and show your parents,saying oh,this is the girl I want to marry??? I guess Mr X figured a way.

2. Tee

November 14, 2015 at 10:00 am

Story story … Story!!! Why must u publicise your “love”

3. mabel

November 14, 2015 at 10:01 am

You miss kissing him? Where e de? Abi mouth de pain am?

4. kili

November 14, 2015 at 10:05 am

Worship u ke?? What is she on about. Lol. Abeg next

5. Tosin

November 14, 2015 at 10:23 am

clowns

6. grateful heart

November 14, 2015 at 10:30 am

She is pregger! We attend the same hospital. But the girl is faky faky. Wish her well though

• AlabamaUncut Blog

November 14, 2015 at 11:45 am

Ati gbo. Sekenatu!

• ATL's finest

November 14, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Lol @ Faky Faky!!!! I’m jus wondering since when did privacy go outta the dictionary? Hmmm it is well with Mr & Mrs X

7. Omoté

November 14, 2015 at 10:48 am

These people never learn…..u put everything on social media n when it goes sour u’ll ask us to “please respect ur privacy.”

8. missjones

November 14, 2015 at 12:27 pm

If I could advice this girl, I would tell her to do her best to keep her marriage out of public eye (unto who she be). The last thing she needs in this new marriage is the social media. I wish her well sha!
    P.S: I still haven’t been able to get over that affliction she released to unsuspecting Nigerians in the name of music. Kai!!!

9. Ebere

November 14, 2015 at 12:41 pm

They have started again with their public show of affection, when something happens now they will be begging we the public that they need their privacy……….

10. Ebere

November 14, 2015 at 12:45 pm

King king kwa!!!!!!!Never knew that was a sexy name,maybe I should try calling my Bae” king king”,hoping that he will not call me “Miss Piggy” in return………

11. Ebere

November 14, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Bloody auto correct, King Kong…..

12. ke

November 14, 2015 at 1:27 pm

abeg abeg.. get a room **pukes**

13. tunmi

November 14, 2015 at 3:13 pm

I absolutely love this woman. I wish her the best.

14. ay live

November 14, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Lols @king Kong. We all know u love him for the money. Have fun while it last. #learnfromtoyinaimakhu

15. ME

November 14, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Oh, tonto dikeh!!! i love you so much and wish the best for you; however, i think you should try to keep your marriage a bit private. In my head, that is what mature celebrities do. Good luck to you.

16. mary

November 14, 2015 at 6:15 pm

how would she learn, when she can’t control her excitement that finally finally someone took her off the market, something she never imagined would happen so fast. there’s nothing like keeping your private life private these days, when something goes wrong, they will tell the media that they choose not to talk about their private life, well the same way we were warning Toyin Johnson. hubby buys earring, you put it on IG, hubby buys underwear for you, and we have to know. i am sure that she has learnt the hard way now. Tonto, it is not too late to learn.

17. mimiph

November 15, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Wish u all the best baby..

18. PD Young Billionaire

November 16, 2015 at 3:08 am

Tonto!Tonto!!Tonto!!!How many times did I call u??You are already inviting us to your business o!……God help u!Na so Toke start….na so Toyin start….hmmm.
    Be married for 5 years before you start making noise na?You are just few days old in this una marriage and we no go hear word again….na wah!

19. Grace

November 16, 2015 at 9:08 am

But i noticed she rarely open her body again since she met this Mr X guy(her husband)she is now acting more like a humble girl and sorta like she regrets all she has ever done. (Dunno just saying)Love is indeed a beautiful thing. I wish her well though,because i like her despite all her craziness.

20. jhennique

November 16, 2015 at 11:46 am

But isnt it this same Tonto that was advising people to keep their rship out of social media if the want it to last? Fake human being

21. yeyeperry

November 16, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Why are we judging? which one is our own? many people upload far more intimate things on their social media pages and we just don’t get to see it cos they aint as famous as her. At the end of the day, good or bad its her cross to carry. The least we can do is wish her well or not wish at all!

22. sugar

November 17, 2015 at 1:15 am

Wao! Wherever dt guy z he will surely b smiling. Love u Tonto

23. Aanuolutomiwa

November 17, 2015 at 2:15 pm

BN WHY DO U AV TO CALL HER MUSIC STAR, IFA HEAR STAR NA GULDER I BE DEN

24. Somebody

September 22, 2018 at 4:14 am

Where is the marriage now? This is just 2018.
    #KeepYourPrivateLifePrivate

• Oma

October 1, 2018 at 12:12 pm

Exactly my thoughts! Marriage is nowhere to be found.

This Tonto’s relationship was my biggest excessive PDA lesson

25. Wunmi

January 1, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Lol who’s reading in 2019??
    And I tapped into this marriage o

• deola

January 15, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Don’t tap o. The marriage is broken!!!