Scoop

Watch Episode 10 of ‘Dance with Peter’ on BN

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

If you’ve been following the Glo-sponsored ‘Dance with Peter’ on BN then you know how much we love it!

Episode 10 is here and we can’t wait to share.

Who is your fave dancer so far?

1. Cece

December 1, 2015 at 12:16 am

Okay this is my first time watching this. Not impressed by the choice of pop songs which the girls danced to…didn’t finish it so perhaps it got better. I mean it’s not realistic to dance ur best to such choices.

2. Tosin

December 1, 2015 at 5:09 am

I just did a quick two-minute step through the video – saw two low-energy dancers (I wasn’t happy to see that, expected everybody to be crisp by now, I last watched in ep 1 or so), then I saw the JUNGLE BOOK KID (oh wow, going back to see that). At the end, one or two of the ones I didn’t like has been eliminated.

• Tosin

December 1, 2015 at 5:14 am

oh wow, Samurai warrior…
      after him some breakdancing Karishika…
      I guess there is a lot of great dancing left in the show. I’ll come back when they’re near the finals.

3. sali temi

December 1, 2015 at 9:38 am

hello i cannot watch this video ,from where i am, it is saying SME.

4. Socialmedia 9

December 1, 2015 at 12:42 pm

The dancers Performance is beginning to lack lustre indeed. I understand the need for organisers of the show to ask dancers to just dance un- choreghraped ; to show individual skills & talent.
    However, thier talent is still very raw and needs to be tamed here & there. Even in the real world the best quality of dancers are still professionally choreoghraphed. I think its time for all the dancers to be expertly led now. Infact, compared to the beggining of the show , dances are getting a bit repititive & less entertaining. But, nice show still . thumbs up ?

5. titi

December 1, 2015 at 6:11 pm

I love this show, but peter, keep d charity thingy private. Its kind of unprofessional.
    Let her Tweet dis for u, u saying it, is not a good PR. Nija get high poverty level but when i see the way u dey do, its just like saying we are all paupers. That’s d message u are passing bro. though me like u .

6. brenda

December 2, 2015 at 9:21 am

the show is wow,if u ve followed from the beginning u wld love it more

7. Edward auta

December 4, 2015 at 7:37 pm

I have being watching these show from the very beginning of it from the audition level and all dat d show is really interesting but I think d dancers are not including most of the dance steps a good must have ranging from stunts to jabs,buckingdom,krump, robotics nd the rest like dat. i think you people should implore d dancers to exhibit such steps for example take a look at julius fakta julius is a krump dancers dat why he did an amazing thing in episode 10 he just blewed the stage y because he krumped in Nigeria krump dance is not widely know I am a dancer from kaduna. I do krump bucks jab and stunts so I don’t c anyone in the academy who can challenge me I want to ask peter these question why did he select does cities he choose for the dance?

8. Deeva

December 6, 2015 at 10:27 am

Cn u pls upload episode 11?d one on d website z nt playing….

9. sanni razaq