Scoop

Watch Episode 20 of Sisi Yemmie’s “Life in Lagos: Sisi Weekly”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Sisi Yemmie

A while ago BN TV brought you a catchup of Episodes 1 to 18 of “Life in Lagos: Sisi Weekly” as well as Episode 19.

Blogger Sisi Yemmie‘s weekly vlog takes you through her life in Lagos as a young mum of cutie Titobi.

Check out episode 20.

Enjoy.

1. emma

November 10, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Awww Tito is such a cutie, now I feel like carrying a baby, but I don’t have any friends with babies. Who is going to send me their baby to carry?

• adelemummy

November 12, 2015 at 9:21 am

Let me send you mine. You can have him between 10pm and 5am, so I can remind myself of what it means to have uninterrupted sleep. 🙂

2. Emi

November 10, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Good vlog as always:-)

3. Demilade

November 10, 2015 at 10:33 pm

LMAO @ ‘Fanning the flames of passion.’
    I love Sisi’s videos. xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

4. Delta geh

November 10, 2015 at 11:21 pm

I love her vlogs! They just remind me of home plus I love how real she is. I have been binge watching since yesterday lol.

5. koins

November 10, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Loool! Why are you complaining, you’re not the one that is fat! Lmaoo! Sisi ooo

6. Tobi

November 10, 2015 at 11:46 pm

First I must say that you are natural. What do I mean? You actually depict issues in the real world as they are. I saw the way you looked when you carried the baby and then when you started advising the person that wrote you a letter. That is how the real world is at least people can relate with that. the fact that you are not fake is what makes me listen to you. The first girl should take it easy o. If a guy is giving excuses after a week, there is no point. Regarding the second girl, why can’t the guy visit her first though. I don’t even think she should stay in a hotel. Let her stay with a trusted relative if she decides to visit.

• Ngozi

November 13, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Yesso. We saw her with and without make up, then she bought meat by the road side. That’s being real.

7. kemi

November 11, 2015 at 12:56 am

Bella naija has it come to this? o ga o

8. Ladylady

November 11, 2015 at 8:05 am

There is something natural and down to earth about her Vlogs and I love it…keep it up

9. Someborri

November 11, 2015 at 10:57 am

Sisi is the ish! Girl is so real its unbelievable. In this very Lagos where the fake like is enthroned? It just goes to show that you can be yourself and do your own thing whether its popular culture or not.

10. Ada

November 11, 2015 at 11:09 am

The 2nd girl is obviously being scammed. Akokwa is in Imo state not Rivers state. Girls can be desperate sha.

11. Janet

November 11, 2015 at 1:58 pm

I agree with you girl! I watched this one and went to binge watch the rest.

Her vlogs are such a breath of fresh air, especially for someone like me who is considering to move to lagos. She shows me the real lagos, and not the just the side that the aristo kids post on Instagram.

12. Genny

November 11, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Love me some sisi yemi.. Always keeping it REAL!

13. tilda

November 12, 2015 at 8:33 pm

OMD. I love LOVE your vblog. SOOO REAL. You are a breathe of fresh air. OMD I have been binge watching since yesterday. Gurl I just luv you. You can do a lot with your vblog and I hope you go places becos you are GOOD. Keep it up you’ve got a new fan. :))). More more episodes please