Music

Aww… Here’s How Tiwa Savage Spent Her Day Off

BellaNaija.com

Tiwa Savage and Son_December 2015_BellaNaijaIt ain’t easy being a working mama! Tiwa Savage performed hard at the Access Mavin Concertclick here for photos, not to mention dropping a new video and album this month.

Today is the singer and songwriter’s day off, and she spent it all with her baby boy, as they matched in blue. How time flies! On January 1st this year, her and her music manager husband said they were expecting – click here. Then they revealed the baby’s face only a few days ago.

Here was Tiwa’s caption for the cute photo,

Had the day off so I spent it all with my little angel. Watching him sleep off in my arms….priceless moments #MomsKnowBest

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/TiwaSavage

1. X-Factor

December 29, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Sweet!

2. Corolla

December 29, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Awwww, bless.

3. nene+

December 29, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Ah Tiwa you look completely made up, no sweats, no fuss, no scattered hair, no madness that’s how some of us are on our day offs with babies! Looks like your nanny bathed, creamed and calmed mom and child! Great job from nannies I suppose. Abeg who is your nanny agent? Lol
    Congrats Tiwa!

• Bola

December 29, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Try not to enter this new year with all this bitterness in your heart. Is it so difficult to say something nice, i mean anyone who can still find something negative about this adorable picture has issues.

• left brain psycriatric doctor

December 29, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Bola is officially mad!!!!!
      Re-read nene post olodo!
      Madt geh

• concerned

December 29, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Maybe her baby is a good one? After 3 months I never struggle with the one in my house when I’m putting him to bed. Some are placid like that

• nene+

December 29, 2015 at 10:12 pm

@ Concerned hi! Trust me the fuss isn’t always from babies I mean the extra work, ironing, reading labels, washing, staring at babies and jumping up at every noise, listening to babies heart beat when they oversleep, shouting don’t do that, and this, straping in dining seat, cleaning, humidifying air, aspirating , sterilising, vacuum cleaning, room temperature monitoring, bathtub safety endless list. Trust me some of my babies made no fuss but extra work is constant!

@ Bola you need to purge your mind as you see only evil! I am 100% happy with Tiwa and child!

December 29, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Damn @nene, the hate in you is seeping through your blood into our screens. See how dark your heart is? You saw this picture, and the only thing you could think about is how this mother did not care for her child herself??? How do some of you live with yourselves. It must be horrible being you.

• kikikiki

December 29, 2015 at 11:24 pm

cancel reply -Are you mad? Where did you see it written that Tiwa isnt taking care of her child? How did you pass your Comprehension ?
      You oloshosho faking love for Tiwa, sure she cant leave her son with you for a second with those your winchi claws. Go back to your shrine idiaat.

I hate people who cant comprehend simple English, yet raise false alarm. We read what nene wrote. where did you read yours?

• Tola

December 29, 2015 at 11:15 pm

No beef here. Just tired of all the narcissism. And not just Tiwa. I feel so bad for people trying to conceive. Or people single with all the my bae pictures everywhere and every moment of the day (again, not just Tiwa). Now that TBillz has given Tiwa pass to show baby’s face, we will not hear word again. I hope with all the narcissism, all of you people will also teach your children how to grow up to be good, kind, polite, and intelligent people. Not just the best selfie angles #iwokeuplikethis.

• Yup

December 29, 2015 at 11:51 pm

Any regular viewer on BN knows the bitterness personified being called nene+

• yup teacher (Modupe)

December 30, 2015 at 12:58 am

Why only yoruba girls hating on nene+?
      olabisi,bola, yup am ashamed of you rag tag girls
      All you hating on her are jealous period!

Ride on nene+ leave the dirty girls alone- they cant take a joke. Too much of shekpe working on them.
      I am proudly a sophisticated Yoruba damsel but your hate separates you.

• yup teacher (Modupe)

December 30, 2015 at 1:01 am

Not Olabisi. Yup,cancel reply and bola

• trunigerian

December 30, 2015 at 3:09 am

Amazing that APC and PDP nonsense has yanked common sense from people like you that you cant separate ordinary comment.
      So sad at how myopic you are YUP
      Please read to understand before racing to insult.
      Your comment shows how empty you are. Keep swimming in ignorance

• Yup

December 30, 2015 at 9:08 am

Only a fool will go tribal on a post that has absolutely nothing to do with any Nigerian tribe. Borrow a brain before 2015 ends ?

• Babym

December 30, 2015 at 1:59 am

What I cannot stand is a mother trying to shame and discredit another mother. I find it so disgusting! Believe it or not, ur struggles r pretty much the same and if Tiwa looks good while Juggling motherhood how dare u knock her for that? ur insecurities r not her problem. Nansense!!

• Lagosgirl

December 30, 2015 at 5:49 am

Babym it has nothing to do with insecurity! Even Kim,Victoria Beckham looks ruffled too. Shut up you Yoruba – girls jare. It is obvious how superior nene takes your sleeps. Iranu. Nene just admired how her maid worked to ensure sanity simple. Haba girls!

• nene+

December 30, 2015 at 6:12 am

Next time we hear mass failure on English and Maths, I won’t be surprised! People can’t understand simple grammatical expression let alone figure of speech. Continue reading your news paper upside down. I don’t owe you further explanation keep hiding your lousy identity. Unkwown trolls!

• Yup

December 30, 2015 at 9:12 am

I bet you totally failed not just Maths and English but the full list of subjects, so your favourite pastime has now become typing bitterness all over BN. Hian!

@Atl, who is Dami and what does he/she have to do with this?

• Bruno teacher fearce

December 30, 2015 at 10:26 am

All these internet fight is not Nigeria priority.
      All you fighting for Tiwa sounds like it’s a Yoruba fight! I bet you won’t all fight for Chika Ike, Oge, Flavour if nene had spoken about them..
      Awon village fighters stop already! Back to Flavour BN full gist please?

• ATL's finest

December 30, 2015 at 6:01 am

@ Yup U forgot to add Dami to your Yoruba list hahaha U are too funny! Y’all take it easy and find humor in Nene’s comment. I really didn’t see anything bad tho but I get what she’s trying to say jare.

• Chinwe

December 30, 2015 at 10:20 am

Yup we you keep kwayet! I clearly understand what she wrote.
      Abi you need translation?

• Bruno teacher fearce

December 30, 2015 at 10:31 am

Babym and Yup giving ones opinion is not bitterness. Looks like you both failed WAEC woefully.
      Stop ya nancense market fight. 2016 is another opportunity.

• tina

December 30, 2015 at 3:04 pm

nene – you just sound jealous – i can only wish i have a nanny like tiwa to help out sometimes but that is life – that is if she has one – get a life nene- i am a mother of two and i can understand the struggles but at the same time it is lovely to see mother and baby looking happy – remember not everyone mother is happy….damn she does – danm she doesn’t.

4. Olabisi

December 29, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Love love these moments with my son as well. Beautiful picture.

5. Amebor

December 29, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Bella, Flavor is married to Sandra Okagbue! Confirmed gist!

• ATL's finest

December 29, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Oh great.. Bless Anna’s heart??? Congrats to them and let’s see how this one plays out.

• Ebere

December 30, 2015 at 7:54 am

I salute your ameboism, you’re too much………..

6. word

December 29, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Its all over…Stella has just confirmed that powerful rumour.

7. Ba

December 29, 2015 at 7:59 pm

I could feel her joy. Is not easy for status to find such a precious time.
    Cute

8. Chi

December 29, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Now Tiwa no go let us hear word again with her baby picture.

9. somebody

December 29, 2015 at 9:00 pm

After shading you guys on ig with her sack outfit you guys are going the “awww” way, lol. Smh

10. meah

December 29, 2015 at 9:30 pm

BN give us gist
    I heard flavor married baby number 1 today?

11. Mogbo moya

December 29, 2015 at 9:35 pm

Can she survive a day without the tacky under eye concealer?? Baby is really cute though!

12. MzBiola

December 29, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Awww love this! Congrats Tiwa

13. wasek

December 29, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Awwww love you so much tiwa plssss help me take good care of jamil

14. Miss Fine

December 29, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Uhm its Flavours manager that got married in Anambra on the 28th of Decemeber. Flavour was there to support the couple.

• word

December 30, 2015 at 9:39 am

Looks like Flavour used his manager’s wedding to distract bloggers. There r very strong indications he also got married.

15. B.E

December 29, 2015 at 10:50 pm

this is soooo beautiful and there is absolutely nothing wrong in looking glam…….I love this!!

16. Jagbajantis

December 29, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Tiwa, nothing do you. Looking radiant and cute as ever. People that have beef for you will continue to see you excel.

17. Odididi

December 29, 2015 at 11:27 pm

U r still sleeping on a coconut tree oo.flavor don marry baby mama 1

18. Ruby

December 30, 2015 at 12:08 am

Guess she’s tired the whole hide and seek,I was seriously looking forward to seeing him after she had him,but after the whole childish drama of keeping him from naija “witches”?? I just give a f**k anymore,the excitement is gone. Btw who does so much make up just being in the house. And now they’ll call me a hater. Ok oo

19. Ruby

December 30, 2015 at 12:11 am

Guess she’s tired of the whole hide and seek,I was seriously looking forward to seeing him after she had him,but after the whole childish drama of keeping him from naija “witches”?? I just dont give a f**k anymore,the excitement is gone. Btw who does so much make up just being in the house. And now they’ll call me a hater. Ok oo

20. Karashika

December 30, 2015 at 1:58 am

Awwww cuteness over load

21. PD Young Billionaire

December 30, 2015 at 3:23 am

Nice pic.Motherhood truly rocks!!

22. Mz_danielz

December 30, 2015 at 5:38 am

All I’ll say is it’s beginning to look like desperate attention seeking.

23. Candy

December 30, 2015 at 10:13 am

This photo is too adorable ..

24. Chi

December 30, 2015 at 11:08 am

Awwwwww! Sooooo cute! #ILoveBabies

25. Finally!Finally

December 30, 2015 at 11:27 am

All of a sudden u don’t want to show baby, All of a sudden u want to show baby, abeggi love the baby though, but mum and dad gone cukoocukoo!!!!

26. bee

January 4, 2016 at 1:26 pm

so just because it was a day off and she was spending it with her child she should have a messy hair and not look made up. you can still spend the entire day with your child and look good. and besides perharps it was even a photoshoot or she actually asked someone to take a picture of them so surely she will have to look on point. if she didnt you are the same people that would have said negative things.