Events

Cointreau-Fizz SUNDAZE is Happening Right Now! First Look #J.Room #BellaNaija

BellaNaija.com

The Cointreau-Fizz Sundaze is happening right now!

It’s an opportunity for our readers to experience a fun BellaNaija #CointreauFizz #SundazeNG event.

Happening at Maison Fahrenheit in collaboration with J.Room, we’ve spotted Zainab Balogun, Mimi Onalaja, DJ Cuppy and more.

See the first photos below.

*Be sure to tag us on social media – #SundazeNg & #CointreauFizz.

** Keep refreshing for more photos.

J Adesanya & Uche Pedro

Zainab Balogun

Zainab Balogun

DJ Cuppy

DJ Cuppy

1. Cynical

December 27, 2015 at 9:34 pm

‘It is an opportunity for our readers”…… Which readers?? Are the ” celebs” the readers??? Cos I definitely don’t see them in the comment section. Or maybe they hide under alias like Atls finest,California bawler,Jane public etc

• ATL's finest

December 28, 2015 at 12:31 am

@ Cynical lmao.. See me see wahala, why are u mentioning my name? “Do we yarn”? U must keep up with me a whole LOT with the other names U mentioned above to remember me ?????smh. It is well with U. I await California bawler on this ishy of yours. #ONELOVE# same #E-HUGS#

2. Ggyuu

December 27, 2015 at 11:23 pm

Why does Zainab look like that 🙁

• chi-e-z

December 28, 2015 at 2:44 am

huh??? like how… she looks good to me …. Anyways all I see is Uche Pedro <3 ….. 😀

• I"mJustSayn"

December 28, 2015 at 9:07 am

LOL that picture looks like it’s from 1995

3. letty

December 28, 2015 at 12:13 am

Always the promotion of one hardcore illicit drink or another. If not Hennessey it’s cointreau or moet or ciroc. All of a sudden all the western alcoholic companies now recognize Nija and Nigerians feel privileged. Nija stop swallowing the ills of the west let’s go back to our original values

• Eliot

December 28, 2015 at 9:20 am

Please what is our original value????

• Thatgidigirl

December 28, 2015 at 12:01 pm

palm wine, shekpe etc lol!

4. Idontget

December 28, 2015 at 1:15 am

Lmao huh? Uche, zaniab, ezinne what are you guys wearing? Dkm

5. Idontget

December 28, 2015 at 1:17 am

Dj cuppy, hope no problem? Abgbada again? Stop falling my hand nowwww ?

6. Akpene Jacob

December 28, 2015 at 3:04 am

did you announced this event on the website? am not aware of it.

7. ATL's finest

December 28, 2015 at 7:32 am

@ BN where’s my previous comment to Cynical?? Y’all better get it right in 2016. I know before I blink, it will be release.. @ Cynical lmao imma let California bawler reply this one. #Onelove# see me see wahala.

8. BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija.com

December 28, 2015 at 8:43 am

Thanks for all the comments and thanks to everyone who came.
    We had a great time!

In case you missed it, we announced the event several times on the site:

All BellaNaijarians who RSVPed were put on the guestlist. If you missed it, we hope to meet you in 2016!

• ss

December 28, 2015 at 9:55 am

#clapbackseason

9. Tochukwu

December 28, 2015 at 11:38 am

Nice

10. *Karashika*

December 28, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Zinab ogini are u wearing? Looking like a local school girl lol… it be like say time travelling Is in haha

• June_too

December 28, 2015 at 10:27 pm

You crazy.. lmao ‘time travelling’… hahah