News

“I Feel like I have Failed you as your Mother” – 2Shotz’ wife Precious Jones pens Sad letter to Children after Shocking Revelations

BellaNaija.com

Precious & 2Shotz in Happier Times

Precious & 2Shotz in Happier Times

2Shotz wife Precious Jones (Precious Chidinma Echeofu) is going through a difficult time at the moment. Revelations about her husband’s alleged domestic abuse came to light today and she is in a reflective mood as she penned this pensive note to her 2 children.

Precious Jones on Instagram copy

My children…my world…I know I have a lot of explaining to do to you guys…I feel like I have failed you as your mother, your guardian!I have disappointed u, myself and my family…I tried to create a fantasy, a family…stability…a home…a happy one at that!!I want you to know that I’m sorry…from the bottom of my heart…I didn’t envision this…I didn’t see it coming…it was all so perfect at first…I did it for you, I’m still doing it for you!my heart is broken, my world is crumbled but I know better is in store for me…The devil can’t steal my joy…I don’t want to be tagged a “victim”…im NOT a victim..I have the Holy Spirit with me…he has comforted me throughout this experience…he told me all is well…I have overcome…I’m just going to work on being a better mom for you both…It is well…it will always be well! I’m sorry?

Such a sad situation. Wishing the family all the best.

Photo Credit: Instagram – chidinmaxox

1. Deep Soul

December 3, 2015 at 11:23 pm

Chai. I feel this girl’s raw pain! As a mother, I can totally understand how she feels.
    Please don’t be too hard on yourself.
    Nobody is a perfect mother but that doesn’t make you a horrible mother or one who has failed.
    You still have a lot to give your children and correct whatever mistakes you may have made.
    Nobody is perfect, we live and learn.

I pray God gives you the strength you need
    *hugs*

Dealing with marriage wahala can be draining in itself and I wonder how people cope with it when it’s so out in the open like this! Chai.

2. Mint

December 3, 2015 at 11:24 pm

At first when I saw this I was like ; great! she is milking the public sympathy for all its worth. Stupid me but while reading her post, It hit me that we never envisage such happening to us until it actually does. Every parent want a stable home for their kids and I’m really sorry she feels she has failed her kids but I really do hope that her kids would thank her for her decision to leave that ‘brute’ in years to come. Say no to domestic violence

• Abi

December 4, 2015 at 4:58 am

The truth is that sometimes we know if a guy is capable of beating us in marriage while we are in the relationship but we fail to acknowledge the truth. Beverly’s incident was a sign of warning but she refused to look in that direction. My ex boyfriend once told me how he beat up his ex girlfriend and from that moment I started thinking of breaking up with him and I did. In as much as I wish her well, I believe she would have been able to avoide this. I pray for God to strengthen her in at this ppint in her life.

• Bola

December 4, 2015 at 8:34 am

While I agree with you, she was already married to 2shorts when Beverly accused him of beating her. So it’s not like she knew he was beating her and went ahead to marry him. The only bad thing she did, was saying nasty things about Beverly on Twitter. I know as Women there’s the need to defend your hubby, but I felt like she shouldn’t have said anything about the incident, a sensitive one as such, especially on social media. Having said that, all she said on social media doesn’t mean she deserves verbal and domestic abuse. As a woman, I feel for her, she’s just 24; a few years older than me and has already been through a lot. I pray God heals her and sends happiness to her. Stay strong, Precious. God bless you and your adorable kids. God will bring a better man to you, just be patient and take time to heal and know yourself.

3. candy

December 3, 2015 at 11:31 pm

Nigerian men for the most part are just animals, i swear. No proper up bringing, uncivilized and disrespectful. I know, i have one I deal with…they weren’t raised to be respectful to women..most of them treat their women like shit…shame on yall.

• Ebere

December 4, 2015 at 12:18 am

Have you meet the middle east men, or white men that shoot their wives over child support, e.t.c.Being a monster is not limited to Nigerian men,it’s just that if a man didn’t have a good father figure or didn’t have a father at all, he would turn out to be one of those animal in Ibadan zoo. Infact I think Yankari game reserve and Ibadan zoo should start accepting human animals so that we can ship these animals to their destination.

• Author Unknown

December 4, 2015 at 12:38 am

And this bad upbringing, uncivilized and disrespectful behaviour towards women was encouraged (or condoned) by who? Is it not the mothers? Mother vs. daughter-in-law (no woman is good enough for my son), sister vs. sister-in-law. How many times do you see father vs. daughter-in-law or son-in-law, or brother vs. brother-in-law or sister-in-law ? I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, but let’s be introspective here. If a man brings home to his parents a good woman who has had a kid from a previous relationship, or is a divorcee (never mind the ex was the devil), guess who’s going to be acting up? Women’s distrust of one other is really what continues to allow men gain ground.

• Vortex

December 4, 2015 at 12:54 am

Hi Candy, I agree that a lot of these men are certifiable but thankfully, I’ve met a few (and also know there are others out there) who aren’t cut from the same cloth. So we can’t paint all Nigerian men with the same brush (yes, I saw the “for the most part” bit but still…).

Sometimes, upbringing is not enough to ensure that people turn out well. There are so many factors involved and an individual that’s hell bent on straying will stray. Still, you’re right; proper upbringing matters… a lot. It’s the foundation for every other thing and possibly the most important aspect. Knowing this, shouldn’t that make us look into the quality of upbringing children get? Who are those raising children? What exactly are they teaching them? What values are they instilling in them? What situations are they exposing them to?

The business of bringing up a child is show and tell and there needs to be more “showing” and less “telling.” It’s not enough for parents to tell their children not to act a certain way because of so and so repercussion. That’s just issuing instructions and no one really likes instructions. Children learn from the examples parents show. So, if a young boy grows up in a situation where his dad treats his mum like shit, it shouldn’t be difficult to understand how &why he MAY turn out to be a husband that treats his wife like shit.

So Candy, as per the numerous uncivilized, disrespectful men around, let’s broaden that from shame on y’all to shame on all- the psychos themselves and all those who contribute knowingly or unknowingly to this cycle. And, for this- “I know I have one I deal with,” if that’s your husband and you have kids, know that you’re not the only one dealing… So if it is a serious situation, do your best to make sure it’s child friendly. You’ll be helping your kids and their future partners.

• Dayo

December 4, 2015 at 8:01 pm

@candy, is your mirror broken? because it takes a certain sort of person to attract animals.

• Sarge

March 23, 2016 at 11:40 pm

Women don’t come any weirder….. you cast your rod into the Niger and you are pissed you didn’t catch any sharks?

4. FasholasLover

December 3, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Well, l never shy away from confronting issues. No pity for her. Period. She brought this upon herself. Did she not call Beverley Osun a skank over this abuse matta? Women be walking into fire with their eyes open. You were warned but, U chose to play the ostrich. What makes you different from Beverley now? A leopard can never change its spots. Very short is an abusive short man.

• Ebere

December 4, 2015 at 12:12 am

Exactly, if she was one of those women who actually didn’t know that there husband would turn out to be a monster, I would have sympathized with her but she was running her mouth and cursing her fellow women just because she got the ring. You got the ring so you must dance to the Skelewu music that comes with the ring. A big lesson to all ladies but single and married!!!!!!!!!!!!She was ruthu abokoku, yeye woman, sha sorry sha……..

• Ebere

December 4, 2015 at 2:12 am

Both….

• californiabawlar

December 4, 2015 at 5:31 am

lmao….you now still told her ‘sorry sha’ at the end! haha! you must be a nice person…lols.

• Josephine

December 4, 2015 at 9:56 am

Fashola’s Lover, thank you for making that point. Nice one.

• nene

December 4, 2015 at 12:16 am

gbam

• nonye

December 4, 2015 at 8:39 am

Hmmmmm…. I’m not taking up for either Beverly or Precious, but if the 2shotz she knew at the time was a sweet gentle guy then she was more likely to believe him than the ex-girlfriend who she didn’t know. Hindsight vision is always 20/20.

• Tt

December 4, 2015 at 9:51 am

Hope you’ve never made any mistakes in your life, sounding all sanctimonious under the guise of “confronting the issue”. People should cut this girl some slack, the harm is done already, the key thing now is the way forward.

• Buhari's Side Chick

December 4, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Okay ooo. I wish you this type of mistake. Then you can learn what your stupid ass refused to learn first time. In short, l wish you plenty mistakes. Afterall we learn from our mistakes.

• FasholasLover

December 4, 2015 at 7:43 pm

@Buhari’s side chick, you are wicked. Hehehehe. But l say Amen sha. @Tt can then come back here and tell us about all her “mistakes” so that we can tell her sorry. Idiaaat.

No man wakes up and start kicking you to the ground. He must have been showing you “sample” like asking you to shut your trap when you argue with him, or talk down at you. Etc But, like a commenter said yesterday, too many girls cannot wait to jump on the “Saturday Marriage bus” or feel they are special and different from all previous victims.

• word

December 4, 2015 at 11:02 am

I read her story, remembered Beverly and my thots went straight to Lilian Esoro. Too many wolves in sheep clothing. Ladies, lets use our heads pls.

• LOLA

December 4, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Enough with the blame FasholaLover. Yes, she is wrong for calling Beverly Osu names. Stop acting like you have never made mistakes or heeded the other side when other people advised you. I used to be like you, very judgmental until I learnt my lesson. I hope you learn yours too. Maybe next time if you have nothing good to say you will shut the hell up!! You really don’t know how manipulative and deceitful some men can be.

• FasholasLover

December 4, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Good for you. Pele. You too have learnt your lessons. Shebi you will never be stupid again? I say Good for you again. You lot just refuse to read between the lines. I give up. Common sense is not common Afterall.

• to Buhari's whatever

December 4, 2015 at 7:41 pm

And you, will remain the side chick you already are. See her mouth, irresponsible individual.

• Buharis's Side Chick

December 5, 2015 at 12:13 am

You at no name. Come and tell your story so we can tell you sorry too. In short, l pray plenty mistakes into your life.
      Insipid girls full of low self esteem.

5. aikay

December 3, 2015 at 11:44 pm

@Candy, it’s not only Nigerian men my dear, men all over the world are all guilty, it’s like they are wired the same. My dear precious, going to social media will always worsen the situation of things, your kids ain’t up to the age of reading or using social media. My dear just put all ur effort in being a good mum to them and these kids will bring you joy and happiness if you raise dem well even without a father. I wish u strenght in all you do and pls always remember to pray cos their is absolutely nothing dt prayers can’t do.

• PD Young Billionaire

December 4, 2015 at 3:26 am

@alkay….I wonder o,the kids can’t even understand what she wrote.She should have just addressed it to the public.

6. Ebere

December 3, 2015 at 11:46 pm

If only she had listened to Beverly Osu’s warning. My mum always told me that “there is no smoke without fire”!!!!!!

• ATL's finest

December 4, 2015 at 12:08 am

@ Ebere lol at that proverb. I don’t know nothing about this chick but feel me in Abeg. Who’s she? I know Beverly kinda lol. But this lady sound pained & stressed out.

• Ebere

December 4, 2015 at 1:28 am

She is 2Shotz’s (this is hard to write), wife or about to be ex-wife ( I have no idea what her final decision will be).He was in a relationship with a big brother contestant (Beverly Osu) and when they broke up, she allegedly said that her relationship with 2Shotz was an abusive one. 2Shotz got married to this woman who later blasted Beverly on this same social media, implying that “Her husband has no BONE of abuse in him”, she said more things. And now she is claiming that her husband is allegedly abusing her after blasting the person that was indirectly trying to save her from this mess………WOW!!!!!!!!!My “APROKO” game is tight………….

• Babe!!

December 4, 2015 at 4:38 am

Reminds me of Toy Wright (Lil Wayne’s ex-wife) defending her husband against K Michelle. Turns out, K was saying the truth.

• ATL's finest

December 4, 2015 at 5:42 am

@ Ebere THANK U my dear! I knew I asked d right person. Got The gist now.. From people’s comment, I got d drift but I needed to get the full inside scoop ?????? so u see, we are partners in crime when it comes to APROKO.. Abegi who no like gist? Don’t this remind u of Anna & flavor? When Anna know say Sandra na example for her to run to d left, but she still proceeded to becoming baby #2.. Bless this chick’s heart for I know Beverly is dancing *SKELEWU mix with VODKA* right now.. I have said it before & I will keep saying it. When u are in an abusive relationship ( cheating styles, beating skills, verbally BS etc).. There’s always a RED FLAG before u proceed to marriage/making babies. My mom will always say seat back & watch for how long do u think anyone can pretend???

So immature of her to blast Beverly when she wasn’t even talking to her. Her experience was with d dude & she could have taken a chill pill & seat tight. Now Beverly is on cloud 9 ( I’m guessing:)) while she’s here publicly fooling herself. This Nollywood folks are getting worse than Hollywood by d day when it comes to relationship..

7. Cheezy

December 3, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Best decision you ever made girl.! All ladies in the same situation,pls find the strength and courage to do same! Don’t be afraid of the unknown. Just leave.When there’s life,there’s hope!

8. Someonecute

December 4, 2015 at 12:03 am

I applaud your bravery jare. We were talking about this, myself and my husband and I said to him, the day you raise your hand like this, na pack I dey go o. He said he will Neva do such. Some women have died form domestic violence. Yet some people are still scared to leave, you want to wait till he kills you abi. If women start doing this, maybe those men will think twice before their shameful behaviour.

9. nene

December 4, 2015 at 12:15 am

mumu. when she was insulting Beverly Osu she didn’t know. all these ireland based razz people. u have truly failed urself…of all the men, it was 2shotz u saw to marry. pele oh. bette ruck next time.

• Ebere

December 4, 2015 at 1:42 am

Nna ee, ike guru…….She herself looks razz with her dark bleached knuckles and mgbeke hair. If you want to marry a Nigerian celebrity, you have to borrow “PATIENCE” from Annie Idibia……….Shikena..

• Bola

December 4, 2015 at 8:46 am

Ebere, enough with the insults. At least be compassionate, you weren’t blessed with a heart solely for decoration. I’ll be appalled if you’re a Woman. Yes, Precious said things about Beverly in 2013; some of which were unnecessary. I was disgusted when I read her tweets at the time, regardless, it still doesn’t mean she deserves domestic abuse. You’ve left a lot of insensitive comments, you should be exhausted by now. Precious was already married to him when Beverly narrated her ordeal with him on national TV, it’s not like she knew about Beverly before she married him. The only thing she did wrong was addressing the situation on social media, in the inappropriate way she did. I know as a Woman you’ll feel the need to defend your husband, but I wish she was silent about the situation. Upon all, she doesn’t deserve this and domestic violence of any kind is unacceptable. Enough with the name calling. You have the guts to sit behind a computer and call someone you personally don’t know razz. From all the comments you’ve left, you’re razz yourself. Give the poor girl a break. She was stupid in the past but doesn’t deserve the treatment she got from her useless husband, and you have NO right to call her names. Get a life already, your many comments bashing her are totally unnecessary.

10. mary

December 4, 2015 at 12:18 am

when did they have two kids already. i thought they just got married and had a baby girl sometimes this year. she took a wise decision by getting out. i wish a lot more women would do the same when they find themselves in an abusive relationship. no woman should allow a man disrespect and kill her in the name of being married.

11. Docial media 9

December 4, 2015 at 12:22 am

Its okay hun, everything will be ok. You are indeed a good mother and woman. And God and his host of angels will open multiple doors upon your life in due course.
    To all of younjudging this woman ;yea without sin cast the first stone . Are you God?. The last time I checked today is not Judgement day. Pls for Gods sake live and let live. Did it ever occur to you guys that this 2 shotz guy may have sold her a lie and painted himself good and innocent to her.
    Do you know all the lies and extent that some men can go to to woo a woman. In this case he must have seen a vulnerable young single mum who needed love and a more stable home for herself and her previous child from another relationship and took advantage of that. 2 shotz must have denied all the allegeations that Beverly Osu made against him to Precious . In order to woo precious , hence her allegiance to him at the time and denial of Beverly’s Osu’s account of 2shots as a violent man.
    Am not here to take sides with anyone. But this post brought me to tears for the pain that some women go thru to find true happiness. Some women are fortunate to get it all right at thier first attempt/marriage. But some are not? .
    For her to openly come out & acknowledge her kids after all of this then they must have been her priority from day 1. Some women can be so blinded by love. You are a good mum. I pray that you find the right man that deserves and is worthy of you.
    In the mean time focus on stuff that make you happy, your kids, Furthering your education, a new job maybe , anything , Just anything that will make you happy . Good luck my dear God is your strenght.

12. A

December 4, 2015 at 12:23 am

She should 1st apologise to Beverly osu for calling her names in 2013. I feel sorry for her, she was running her mouth defending a man……hope that mustapha audu’s wife is seeing this?
    Anyway, I’m glad she didn’t do the whole saving face and stay in an abusive marriage, you will be fine……sending e-hugs ur way.

• Iyawo Kekere

December 4, 2015 at 1:19 am

Thank you @A. She should first make restitution to Beverley for character assassination. Then she can bow and go.

@Docial media. Receive sense IJN. It is not common Afterall.

• ATL's finest

December 4, 2015 at 5:45 am

Lol @ your last line Iyawo kekere lmao.. Sense no common these days

• Belema

December 4, 2015 at 8:52 am

Iyawo Kekere, you should take your advise and receive sense yourself. I agree with Docial media, everyone judging her do not have the right to do so. What she said about Beverly then = malicious and uncalled for. Still doesn’t make domestic violence acceptable. Still gives no one any right to judge her. I hate the way people sit behind a computer and just judge and make pesky comments. Some of you are very sad and insensitive, to think you all are Women. We’re our own worst enemy.

• Docial Media 9

December 4, 2015 at 10:06 am

Its either you are Beverly Osu or you are just one very judgemental human being. Like I said am not taking any sides , but a woman should never be hit. This second more women are still going into a relationship with violent men who have brain washed thier minds with various excuses. some men will even promise to change or swear they never hit thier ex and so on lies lies lies.
      People make mistakes, so if a person has a headche then the solution is to cut the head off ?
      @ iyawo kekere do u have a perfect life? .
      She was wrong for going ahead to marry him yes.
      But does she not deserve to move on with her life.
      cyber bullying is for real. Its people like you that make women stay or die in abusive relationships because of what people will say or the mistakes they have made.

• Buhari's Side Chick

December 4, 2015 at 5:57 pm

@Docile media, you now see why you were told to receive sense? So Becos she criticized you she has to be Berveley? You see your life? Truly, common sense is not common.

13. Docial media 9

December 4, 2015 at 12:24 am

all of you judging*

14. ElessarisElendil

December 4, 2015 at 12:35 am

This is all very sad however something about her putting her kids front and center in the public glare irks me.

I assume she’s going to text the toddler to check her instagram. They’re right there in front of you say what you got to say.

15. Freddy

December 4, 2015 at 12:41 am

I am sorry oh, but I don’t feel a slight ounce of pity for her! To me this is another publicity stunt because someone was truly abused, don’t turn first to social media to express there emotions! So Lady, save your drama for the Kadarshan Show! All of you just saying Men, don’t men get physical abused by their wives or girlfriends!? And when it comes to Spouse Abuse to me, it takes two to TANGLE

• Anon

December 4, 2015 at 3:16 am

Tangle indeed (if you get my drift.)

Tango!

16. p

December 4, 2015 at 1:36 am

all you need to do is dust yourself up and never give up. life happens but how we respond to it is what matters the most. you have 2 beautiful kids. at least if you can’t do it for yourself do it for your kids. and as for that short man devil (2shortz)i hope you know social media has completely ruined your career. your indeed a wicked and useless man!! men like you need to be put in proper zoo. ode!!!

17. Hmmm

December 4, 2015 at 1:41 am

This babe looks like a street hoochie mama in this picture. Let’s not blame everything totally on 2Shotz, with a girl that looks like this, what do you expect, I only blame him because he should have known better, no, but Naija men would grab anything. If you want girls from abroad please choose quality. Babe does not look like a wife material at all, even from Ireland standards, she looks like she just stepped out of the “streets” of Ireland, sorry.

However, physical abuse is a no no, “street” or not, no man has any right to hit and talk down on the woman he has “chosen” to be the mother of his children.

Ok, I know those defending her will jump on me…anyway, you know in your hearts that what I said is true.

• Someonecute

December 4, 2015 at 5:39 am

But my dear how can you judge her wife-materiality from just this picture she took with her husband. Do you know her before ni?

• californiabawlar

December 4, 2015 at 5:43 am

Lol…you very right! She must be street, just as we can all agree that Bev is street. So he finds ‘street’ girls as you finely put it….and hones in on their weaknesses….hit me up when you start thinking it’s safe to call him a predator.
      He even told this babe she’s already a 2-time babymama so nowhere for her to turn….probably just as Bev is known for so many indiscretions, he probably told her no one would want to wife a hoe like her.
      Hmmmn (pun intended)….but the only blame you put on him is not going after a more refined babe? they made him do it? Why keep going for behavioral traits you can’t stand and then end up becoming an animal? Or maybe like attracts like?

Remember, after decades of accusations, Dre came out to openly admit he beat a handful of women in his life. But I’m sure people like you will still blame it on the women’s whorish ways. Good reasoning dear. E patewo fun ra yin! (clap fo yasef)

• Someonecute

December 4, 2015 at 5:44 am

Haba Lets fear God o. Quality babe or semi quality babe. Wife material or girlfriend. Abroad or local. No woman deserves to be hit by a man.

• Dee

December 4, 2015 at 6:33 am

CRAP!

• rundatbymeagain.

December 4, 2015 at 6:54 am

So she deserved to be abused cos of the way she looks aka not wife material. Someone needs to KNOCK YOU THE – OUT.

• Belema

December 4, 2015 at 8:56 am

Hmmm,
      Your comment is so stupid and I wonder if you actually make use of your brain. It’s so sad cause they’re many people who reason like you. How can you judge someone you do not know and have never met by looking at a picture? You really need to invest in a brain ASAP. Stupid analysis you just gave.

• Tt

December 4, 2015 at 9:59 am

“Ireland standards”? Orisirisi, there is nothing we won’t hear on this blog. Are people on the “streets” not human beings? A human is a human and life’s challenges doesn’t know street or no street. You, my dear friend, are a big time snob! Jeez. Can’t stand peeps like these.

• Corolla

December 4, 2015 at 10:20 am

@hmmm You are a disgrace to whatever specie you belong to. I refuse to believe you are Homosapien.

• Busola Adedire

Oluwabusola Adedire

December 4, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Such condescension! You need to beg God for forgiveness.

18. it is well

December 4, 2015 at 1:46 am

i want you to know that you are strong!!! women in general are strong!!! you will make it,
    i always say this women are the super humans!!! you guys are amazing!!!
    it is well.

19. Beauty

December 4, 2015 at 2:42 am

Why do people love to publicize their marital issues? Couldn’t she handle it without bringing it to the full glare of social media. I Am married and I have issues (we all do) but I will never make my issues public. Yes her friend already leaked their chat but she didn’t need to fuel it even more.

• billionaire_floxylicious

December 4, 2015 at 6:42 am

Please pray your issues are not personal abuse. Then you’ll understand while she couldn’t handle it

• Beauty

December 5, 2015 at 8:28 am

Even if it’s personal abuse, does making it public change the fact that it has happened? Or will it make the situation better? What if there was no social media? In the 80s and 90s didn’t our mothers and aunts handle their marital issues without stirring controversies and stories? Even with all the awareness that is being spread, there are more issues of domestic violence these days than ever reported

• Kanayo

December 4, 2015 at 7:10 am

Prehaps she’s doing it so that others will learn. We now all know that 2shotz is an ugly monster inside and obviously outside. If you want to minimise domestic abuse and accept it as the norm, in your marriage that is your choice. As far as I am concerned domestic violence should be an alien concept in marriage. The two should not be synamynous with each other and women or men should not put up with it. When a fire is burning you raise alarm so people can help put it out.

20. Joke

December 4, 2015 at 5:47 am

Just Be Good To Me Syndrome…She thought even if he was beating Beverly, she is the “Only Exception” Ngwanu! I don’t even support all this going to 9aija to marry. Marry where you are based full stop. Everything else is suspect. Many 9aija men marry girls with ties abroad for citizenship and foreign currency and when the papers and money don’t flow like they thought, the man will get mad and begin beating them. So many in the USA to count including Monalisa Chinda’s husband’s Dejo Richards second wife, Lamide. There are so many single Nigerian women with kids in tow all over the world because of I must make money by force or fire 9aija man who only wanted to use them to move ahead. God help us.

21. Nahum

December 4, 2015 at 6:02 am

I sympathise but what is this nonsense of exposing her kids to the public glare? I can understand if she runs to social media to get justice, but in this case, she is already out. Why is she publicly grieving like this? Na wa o

22. onyx

December 4, 2015 at 6:25 am

Some people are thick brained sha. They really are. I hate abuse in any shape or form but I don’t understand this our generation at all. Why pen this letter and make it public? To what end? Can the kids read this? No they can’t. Why don’t we do things in private anymore? Jeez and people are shouting that our youths are ready to take up leadership positions. I digress. The sole purpose of this “letter” is just to gather more sympathy to her situation. There’s no need madam. We’re on your side already and we know 2 shots is a douche bag and he’s guilty. Protect these kids from naija public abeg cos we all just want to come to blogs and entertain ourselves. You won’t find the closure here trust me. Stay wise woman.

23. Felinda

December 4, 2015 at 6:49 am

2-3 years from Now Lillian Esoro will come and tell us ‘I DIDNT SEE IT COMING”
    Mschewwwww nonsense.

Na wa for you blind bat girls

They see red light they say no its yellow or possibly green.

Good luck, hope you train your daughter to have better sense than you did

24. Felinda

December 4, 2015 at 6:54 am

short men and their short tempers, hian

25. lade

December 4, 2015 at 7:27 am

Hmmmm…. Women, we don’t listen and love blinds our minds. I just finished using prayers to seperate my sister from one guy…As much as I love to keep my marital issues private, sometimes when you are in pain, you want someone to help you out, you want someone to listen to you… Abeg if you are still single, look at the signs, there are always there… You are not coming back to live this one life… It isn’t worth living with someone that doesn’t care about you or loves you.. Someone that abuses you physical, emotionally or verbally… And most importantly pray, pray and pray.. The truth is we suffer most times when we dont want to involve God in our lives or listen to the simple instructions he gives us… Yet we run to him in trouble… In trouble is when we remember there is Holy Spirit…Right!

26. Chi

December 4, 2015 at 7:53 am

Are you sure the leakage wasn’t planned? When I read it yesterday, I sensed something was fishy-this letter to her children just proved it.

Not that I am in support of an abusive relationship-afterall my first marriage was very abusive and caused me 2 miscarriages in 1year. I ran for my dear life.

And our dear dear parents should forget this nonsense of: “What would people say?” My parents refused me leaving the marriage because of what people would say and I almost died in the marriage (and this was even in America ooo). I finally confided in his brother who helped call the police and that was when my story changed for the better.

Don’t stay in an abusive relationship. If you’re worried about a divorce, seperate before you wind up dead! The annoying thing would be-in less than 6months, he’ll remarry someone younger and prettier than you while you rot in the grave.

27. bumble bee

December 4, 2015 at 8:36 am

Another woman, I would be in tears, raining all sorts of insults on 2shotz.. but this woman right here, I have no sympathy for you, when beverly came out and said the exact thing you are saying now, u insulted her life, cussed her out, called her a thirsty b***h.. you should have seen the insults she rained on her that she was pained cos he was getting married to you, now you are using your tongue to count your teeth.. this is why I always tell ladies both married and those in a relationship, when there’s an issue bw ur man and any of his exes, madam keep your mouth shut except it directly relates to you or she confronts you or insults you.. if not it is his business let him handle it, are you his mouthpiece, is he not a man.. and most times these men put themselves in the position that would warrant an ex saying all sorts about them so why would I put myself in the middle and it’s because of scenerios like this, when beverly talked why didn’t u shut your mouth and let 2shotz handle it, you were forming defending my man and now you are crying wolf and expect us to pity you.. I won’t!! Cos when a fellow woman like you alleged this same thing you are alleging instead of you to sit down and investigate and watch him properly, take out time to study him cos I bet he must showed you a Lil bit of this when you guys were dating but acc to you he was the sweetest man ever!!! You went round calling her all sorts of names and why do I have a feelin she leaked this convo herself cos he threatened to release their sex tape just incase it comes out!! Afterall they say the best form of defence is attack!!!

28. Daisy

December 4, 2015 at 8:37 am

Sad. She should have listened to Beverly tho or at least actually talked to her back then and confront this 2 shot figure. I don’t know why women always see the ex of their main squeeze as an enemy. You could learn a thing or two from them about the person you’re about to get in bed with.

29. Pity Party

December 4, 2015 at 8:51 am

Precious Jones, abi wetin your name be?

We have blasted the guy yesterday and sympathized with you. Which one is this one again?

You must be fame hungry. Is it strangers and social media that will solve your problem for you or heal whatever wound you have? You all are the same-when a guy does something to you, you sha want to destroy everything he has and he is. You are simply getting back and having your own pound of flesh.

Leave your kids out of the media. Go heal up and stop forming pity party.

Now disappear

30. Bola

December 4, 2015 at 9:57 am

BN, why have you refused to post my comments when I’m against the violence inflicted on this lady by her hubby? Yet you can post comments on people bashing her and calling her razz and nasty things? Thumps up. I’ll never understand how this blog works.

• Ebere

December 4, 2015 at 11:29 pm

Oh I see where the transferred aggression is coming from, listen I don’t work for bellanaija so transfer your aggression to them not me and “FYI” razz is my second name that is why I recognize my fellow razz and if you too put your business on social media, I will talk about you. Didn’t you see that I condemned the man’s action in one of my comments? Listen, my comments my data not yours,so state yours and keep moving……….

31. John1

December 4, 2015 at 10:55 am

This is a letter to her kids right? I never knew her kids were on social media. Som sisters hv been seekinng attention since 1759! .
    And this dosnt mean i dont feel ur pain or sympathize with u! Its just some times when a child wants to play with fire…a time comes whr u let him touch d fire so he can learn from the pain! Honey ur life its not over and this dosnt make u less of who u are. So sweetheart after u hv cried a little, wipe them tears, and move on with ur life! Take no thought about 2moro…tomoro wud handle itself. Just keep trusting God for directions. And remember u have to be strong, not just for the kids, but for u! D next couple of days wud b difficult, if d kids r with their father, u wud constantly worry about them. If they are with u a time would come where they might missed d fatherly presence in their lives. Its tough call…i am talking from xperience as a child from a broken home! Just like u my mum had to run away…she later came back to ‘kidnap’ me tho while my dad was away! I have lived with her ever since! Its complicated but as long as ur concience is clear, ur kids wud understand….wish u all d best!

32. Imma

December 4, 2015 at 10:56 am

A lesson she learned but too late. Anyway, this is marriage. although our people have become more western than the Wests’. just know that only you know much route you entered through. seek counsel and solve your problem. I wish you the best.

33. addizy

December 4, 2015 at 1:34 pm

I have two things to say.
    1. No woman should ever go through this. I just had my first child and mehn!!.. its the worse- but -worth it pain ever and then to see a mother go through, this is terrifying.
    2. Men do not change, what you see before marriage is what you get. shekina!!

34. Peppy

December 4, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Ladies pls stop giving excuses for men cruelty and tyrant behaviour. Poor, long suffering wife still giving excuse for her husbands domestic violence by saying that he changed because he is trying to find his bearing again in the music industry and stay relevant. You left a promising future of medical scientist to be with him and you did not abuse him or turn into a prostitute. So take a walk when you have tried all measures to work things out.