Scoop

Terrence J is Leaving E! News

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

12136_content_terrence-jenkins-enews

Terrence Jenkins has announced that he will be leaving E! after 3 years of being with the entertainment news channel.

According to E! News, he is leaving to focus on acting and producing full-time, describing his decision to take this next step as “exciting but also bittersweet.”

He said on the show “Choosing to leave the show is “a decision that I’ve thought about long and hard. I love you guys to the bottom of my heart. I love this crew, I love working with you guys; but it’s important I grow and I wanted to leave on my own terms and when I was ready. Tomorrow’s going to be my last day. I didn’t want to do the long, drawn-out goodbye ’cause then I knew Jason would do the man-tear thing and I didn’t want him to have to convince me to stay. But I just want to thank you guys, for everybody that watches the show that has supported me over the years. Just thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.”

1. Oloye

December 16, 2015 at 8:46 am

Does this have anything to do with D’Banj’s feature on the channel? I hope not….

• Sugar

December 16, 2015 at 10:36 am

There is something happening at E news Giuliana Rancic left, Kathy Griffin left, now its Terrence who spent just 3years is on his way out.. Why are they all leaving?

• Shandi

December 16, 2015 at 11:10 am

Kathy Griffin was on Fashion Police, not E News! Terrence was to leave since September, cause TMZ and other online blogs reported it since, he wanted to focus full-time on acting, you can’t do that and constantly be on E. I know this guy loves E but he also has to move forward. Also, Guiliana was on E for almost over a decade before leaving. You can’t stay in a place forever, that you leave doesn’t necessarily mean there’s something wrong with the corporation.
      Goodluck on your future aspirations and endeavors, Terrence.

2. Tina

December 16, 2015 at 8:47 am

How is this news?
    Seriously BN, your stories are getting dumber by the day. The reason I started visiting here was because you had a level of sophistication that other blogs lack but you’re succumbing to trash just like them to improve traffic.

• eno

December 16, 2015 at 9:30 am

Sweetie, what did Terrence do to you please?

• Erika

December 16, 2015 at 11:23 am

BN, please do you have a dislike button for this comment?

• surrup der

December 16, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Start your own blog na. NONSENSE

• Laura

December 16, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Tina’s right. Why do we need this information. I live in Lagos.

• FF

December 16, 2015 at 7:24 pm

WORD!!!

3. bride2mum.com

December 16, 2015 at 8:54 am

Awww…This fresh faced guys is leaving? I love him on there.

4. Anonymous

December 16, 2015 at 9:12 am

Aww, wishing him success in his endeavours. Go check out
    123girlfriends.blogspot.com

5. lad

December 16, 2015 at 9:20 am

Awww…. Two of my favorites have left. First its Guliana, now Terrence???! No more E! News for me! *sob*sob*sob*

6. Adaeze Writes

December 16, 2015 at 10:15 am

True! @lad, all the fav’s on E are leaving! Infact, E is no more as fun to watch as before. We’ll miss you Terrence!

For exciting stories, visit adaezewrites.com

7. Erika

December 16, 2015 at 11:23 am

Saw this coming.

8. DD

December 16, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Awww, Giuliana, Terrence and Jason were my favourites on E. Now two out of the three have moved on. All the best to Terrence.

• Mayy

December 16, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Jason is still on E.

• DD

December 16, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Yep, that’s why I said two of the three have moved on.

• Eliza

December 16, 2015 at 2:54 pm

This is why reading is essential. Lmao

9. Lavon Tollis

December 18, 2015 at 1:05 am

He didn’t give 2 weeks or a month notice? Sounds like he was fired. I can’t stand him, I thought he ruined the show and when he started, he was running around the set and acting like a unprofessional child. Then he was gone for several months, then came back more calm and refined a little bit. Now he leaves the show on sudden notice? He was fired…