Scoop

Tonto Dikeh’s Christmas Present is a brand new 2016 Prado from her Husband

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Who doesn’t love Christmas presents?

Tonto Dikeh just received one from her husband and she shared the photo on Instagram.

The car is a brand new 2016 Prado and we’ve got the photos for you.

2b566bdb5200ed0448e54a95efcce612 8c3738637440a7f3cdf2aed5b5337940 30d48cd05ff3cda702ab40d05c92b583 221d854ea1e52233f0d6bc68c5e526c2 26536c8607021c268881fd6e1b0240ef 742252aaf40957222534f607eb59356d

1. Pencilmakeovers

December 18, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Congrat to her.

2. iy

December 18, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Wow, congratulations my dear. Merry Christmas in advance and a prosperous new year to you. I wish you the very best.

3. Cynical

December 18, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Here we go o…..everyone see o,see what my husband bought for me. My boo is better than yours. #smh. When we talk now,they’ll say we are invading their privacy.

• concerned

December 19, 2015 at 9:04 am

May God richly bless you and may everything you touch turn to gold

• Chi

December 19, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I smell hate! She’s a Celeb pls! Besides everyone shows off, it’s just that Bella Naija will not publicise “non Celebs”.

4. Green

December 18, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Kai, I’m so jealous right now, but I ain’t tapping into anything. Congrats!

5. j'suis belle

December 18, 2015 at 9:47 pm

happy wife , happy life abi? merry christmas dear enjoy biko, e no easy

6. mimiph

December 18, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Congratulations sweety…..stay happy always,thats the key

7. OBSERVE

December 18, 2015 at 10:02 pm

Dat car is not brand new …don’t let that “nylon ” deceive u…If u know cars U’ll know dat dat “nylon “is not follow come

• OP Manager

December 18, 2015 at 10:26 pm

e worry you oh! bitter kola

• ATL's finest

December 18, 2015 at 10:27 pm

@ Observe hahah lol @ d nylon

• Chic

December 19, 2015 at 6:51 am

World pipo!!!!! Whether follow come or follow go, dem no steal am u hear??? Bitter-kola!!!!

8. andtherewasone

December 18, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Sorry o! @OBSERVE. they said 2016 Prado. Is there tokunbo already now now? Naija sha , we no dey carry last. If u know its not new, abeg I need ur car dealer’s contact.

• Chi

December 19, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Lmao! Ur reply got me rolling… Too many Haters!

9. solic10

December 18, 2015 at 10:48 pm

wer she dey for the pics mak una stop to dey lai,e good for una eye

10. jessy

December 18, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Who is selling a tokunbo of a 2016 car. Hide your bad belle small na

11. Ngozi

December 18, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Tonto. Congrats. Don’t be too public sha. Mama Joke Silver and papa Olu Jacobs did everything softly softly.

• tgirl

December 19, 2015 at 6:33 am

this is def, someone that knows her. enemy of progress

• Shandi

December 19, 2015 at 11:44 am

Tgirl, you comment makes absolutely no sense.

Congratulations, Tonto!

12. K

December 19, 2015 at 12:01 am

So he can’t afford the Gwagon she made noise about, So they had to make do with this, lol.

13. tamunotonye

December 19, 2015 at 12:36 am

Enemies are real mehn…congrats Tonto

14. Sad tolu

December 19, 2015 at 1:17 am

Lucky lady! My own Christmas present was finding out my husband and his side chick are getting married

• Amh

December 19, 2015 at 5:32 am

So sorry. Thats really bad. Dust yourself and move on. Go out with your friends and make yourself happy. Get a makeover. Read books and meet new friends. Endeavor to date again for your self worth. They deserve each other. Misery awaits them. You are beautiful. Dont know if you have kids but if you do and able to afford holiday just go and relax. The sidechick is dirty. So also is your hubby. Create a new you. I tell you. Not only will you be better. But you will date again and find someone that appreciate you. He will cheat on the side chick as well
      Hes a dirty man with no morals. Ehugs
      It is well. Remember you are beautiful.

• Thatgidigirl

December 19, 2015 at 7:08 am

Meeeehn that’s tough! E-hugs to you happy tolu, you deserve better. I pray that you find happiness and peace in this trying time, and God would make you the envy of both your husband and the side chick. Be strong dear

• K

December 19, 2015 at 7:12 am

She ain’t no side chick anymore.

• Princess P

December 19, 2015 at 8:41 am

Jeez…
      Serve him A little rat poison juice…?

• Damilola

December 19, 2015 at 4:51 pm

@sad tolu

Wth! How does your husband get married to another woman while y’all are still married? The so called relationship was doomed from the start. I’m not falling for pitty me card. Some women are just as Fawked up as the man they portray as a villain. These women see red flags yet still go ahead for the sake of being married.

• Olabisi

December 20, 2015 at 12:18 am

It is well with you dear. Just be strong.

15. booboo

December 19, 2015 at 9:01 am

Dear @sadtolu so sorry. My husband and I are sending more Ehugs @Amh. Sending you all the Love through prayers. I pray God gives you the strength to pull through.
    I’ve been through this before with a 2 month old baby. He left us and I cried. God knows I cried hard, weeps asked God to bring him back but I never turned myself against God. He lives in the same area in Ikeja drove past our house and never stopped to check us. My 2 months was a prem baby came at going to 7 months. Unbelievable right. Great doctors brought him through had to develop his lungs before they gave birth to ‘miracle’ as they all called him. Still it didn’t move him.
    Landlord drove us out of the house not because of rent alone but because he wanted to make use of the apartment .
    Anyway my son is 5 now. I’m happily married to my best friend and soul mate for 2 years. We also have a daughter and I’m blessed.
    I’ve forgiven him and I always thank him because if he hadn’t left I wouldnt be where I am.
    My man is God fearing, prayerful, loving, a good father and a good husband. He’s not perfect neither am I but we are very happy.
    So dear @sadtolu the pains are only going to last a while. Nothing lasts forever. Life is full of seasons. Cry hard, cry well it won’t take the pain away it will only make you look old and give you health problems.
    Cheer up luv and move on.
    (Pls excuse my English o, too much typing I’m tired and can’t edit)

• True Talk

December 19, 2015 at 11:32 am

Oh!booboo your case is exceptional im glad for you, may God keep your house. To @sadtolu please trust In God, if you have childen teach them the way of God then rest your mind. May you have joy again.

16. smashingM

December 19, 2015 at 9:32 am

@Tolu, it is well with you. Console yourself, it can only get better.

Hubby has been trying to land a contract to get me a car, till now they are all hanging. I pray it comes through because i need the car badly.

17. Not Bitter Kola

December 19, 2015 at 10:49 am

The man that bought this one for his wife doesn’t have four heads oh. Some men will be there giving their wives heartache morning, afternoon and night.

18. Lonely Xmas

December 19, 2015 at 1:23 pm

My first Xmas without ex hubby. He left with my maid. She had twins 2 months ago. I cried. I starved. My Bp went up. Work affected. Had grey hairs. 6 months gone, I’m grateful to God for my freedom. I’m happier than before. My soul is healed. No more public beatings, No more insults, No more pushing out of the car, No more degrading, No more phone ceasing, No more fears, No more scars, No more I fell down, No more depression. I remember so well how much I used to pray he travels and never return. His coming home was always a nightmare. Thank God all that is over. I’m FREE and Happy! My whole bitter experience got me stronger. I’ve learnt to love my self and created a new me. I’ve moved on. @ Tolu. Please cheer up and move on. Please accept my Ehug. @ booboo. Thanks for your comment. Ehug.

• Penny

December 19, 2015 at 3:16 pm

It is well with you, I wish you the very best. I really don’t know if men have hearts sometimes. A lot of dem have lost dere hearts straight from the womb. Pls try not to be alone for d exam holidays. Go see family and spend some time with friends. I guess it’s beta to be single than experience all what you just said. Just believe that a God saved you. A human being does not deserve to be treated like that. Karma will definitely visit that maid of urs and ur ex. It is obvious your ex is under d influence of smthn. E-hugs darling, God bless

• Natu

December 20, 2015 at 4:02 pm

I am not judging you or anything but I am just confused as to why women remain in abusive relationships. It’s really mind bothering. I guess I will never understand it because I love myself too much.

19. Nystyle

December 19, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Good to see you people have learnt to stop tapping lol, what happened?

20. Penny

December 19, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Chiaaa auto correct just messed up my epistle…….excuse d gbagauns

21. Nkechi

December 19, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Na wa o. Are these stories for real. Hmnn, if your husband can only afford to buy you a Toyota Camry but is not beating you or cheating on you. You better praise and worship God for an hour and then ask God to bless him abundantly and make him a man after His own heart so that new levels will not breed new violence.

22. Sadia

December 19, 2015 at 4:05 pm

All that glitters is not gold!

23. chi-e-z

December 20, 2015 at 5:37 am

I’ll be singing Single bells Single bells Single all the way xD … una married people enjoy ur marriage oh 😀 I’ll enjoy my headache free single life:D chai somethings wey ppl dey suffer 4 man na una sabi …

24. Not bitter Kola

December 20, 2015 at 3:27 pm

You know it’s not all married women that suffer right? With the right attitude from both parties, it can be fun and happy

25. Kemigisa

December 21, 2015 at 8:37 am

she bought it herself…….tired of chics who show what their men bought for them. for your own information we all get gifts so chil