BN TV

#LeaveTrashforLawma & Watch On-Stage Highlights from Olamide’s #OLIC2

BN TV

It was one of the hottest concerts of 2015. Olamide Live in Concert – #OLIC2 took place on the 27th of December 2015. Just a few days before the infamous Headies 2015 debacle.

Watch Pulse TV’s highlights from the show below and in case you missed it, check out BN Red Carpet Fab from the event.

1. suggy

January 7, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Wish I didn’t spend my hard earned money to attend a concert organized by a TOUT!…. I just lost all my love and respect for this drunkard wallahi….Wish Kiss Daniels better luck next year!

• Lady M

January 8, 2016 at 12:50 am

“why you always lying?”
      Even though… Must you comment? Tufiakwa!!
      It was after the saga you realized that you spent your hard earned money on a concert organized by a tout you had high respect for. A concert you very much enjoyed oh because you no complain earlier on.
      That brings me to the conclusion that you DIDN’T attend the concert. So I sing for you “why you always lying? You lying too much, Oh! Oh my gosh, stop lying”.
      Its not by force to pull someone down.

• funmi

January 8, 2016 at 11:45 am

lollll

• lol

January 8, 2016 at 1:26 am

boo f-ing hoo

2. don misiyaski

January 7, 2016 at 11:45 pm

U are a big fool…is it baddo u calling a tout …god punish ur generation…olamide baddo my best and always u will be …
    For me I enjoyed the concert…f***** da shit

3. ty

January 7, 2016 at 11:53 pm

saving for vip seat next year. leave the tout shenanigan for the street. the show looks mad fun. real people expressing themselves the only way they know how.

4. chi-e-z

January 8, 2016 at 12:50 am

It seemed really fun and well organized. shoot even that wateva award show wey him dey vex 4 was not this well planned. Badoo nxt tym just take a chill pill nd relax enjoy the show 🙂 now how do we get naija stage managers 2 higher quality sound people that make sure sound is balanced is the question nyways… gd look

5. Karashika

January 8, 2016 at 4:21 am

As much as I can’t stomach olamide so called “Street take over ” behaviour, I appreciate that that he uses a live band to perform which gives the show a whole new life! cos the way I see most nigeria rappers lip sync their whole song during live performances is beyond annoying.

6. I_I

January 8, 2016 at 7:20 am

This video did not do the concert any justice. It was MAD!!!! DJ Enimoney was sick, the performances were all on point, and I’m sure a lot of the artists that showed up were more than grateful for the crazy love they got fro the audience. Fantastic concert.

7. bn lover

January 8, 2016 at 7:42 am

Ewwwwo see mad groove. Biko wat was Vic O saying?

• Dara

January 8, 2016 at 8:56 am

Lol! “You know whar m sayhin’ was all I heard…Lol! Funny enough he is gets popular by the day…Lol!

• Dara

January 8, 2016 at 11:19 am

*he gets

8. cheryl

January 8, 2016 at 8:47 am

@ bn lover, i co ask oo, dnt knw wat dat guy was saying, speaking in tongues i guess, dat guy is a national problem, tuuueeehh

9. Miss Anoni Moss