Scoop

Marlon Wayans, Kali Hawk, Mike Epps & More star in “Fifty Shades of Black” | Watch the Trailer

BellaNaija.com

tumblr_o0x62oWY2j1ulh9tqo1_1280

Did you love or hate “Fifty Shades of Grey”?

Either way chances are you will love the outrageous comedy spoof “Fifty Shades of Black” starring Marlon Wayans, Kali Hawk, Mike Epps, Jane Seymour, Fred Willard, Kate Miner and more.

Fifty Shades of Black

Plot: An inexperienced college student meets a wealthy businessman whose sexual practices put a strain on their relationship.

Watch the trailer below.

The premiere for the movie was held at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on January 26, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. See photos below.

Marlon Wayans

Photo Credit: Getty Images/David Livingston | Barry King

1. Udegbunam Chukwudi

January 28, 2016 at 11:06 am

Love this goof ball. lol. Hope it hits cinemas in Naija before Valentine

2. Omg

January 28, 2016 at 11:11 am

Fine people, and am i excited to see Huck!

3. ATL's finest

January 28, 2016 at 11:31 am

I know I can’t WAIT to watch it.. Lovely cast memebers ! Jeez Vivica Fox & Angela Bassett anytime I see them, I’m just like WOOoOWWW looking too hot. I wish Angela was here, that would even make it BETTER.

4. Amber

January 28, 2016 at 12:26 pm

So basically a spoof.. Btw Monique from high school musical looks so yummy ?

• Tunmi

January 28, 2016 at 5:04 pm

I know. ???????

5. Laura

January 28, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Can’t wait! Cant wait!!

6. Bella

January 28, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Hold up, what’s Huck doing here, Lolllest. #ScandalWithdrawal Symptons. I cant see the many any where but as a Gladiator for liv. I love me some Bill Bellamy – Yum. Ms Fox, looking good but maybe its time to bring the hemline a down a notch, those knees mama,they dont give you a good look. Put it away! I see Lisa is still on her quest for all white all day and everyday, must be a bit bland at times. But very nice to see Draya all covered up – guess this is a staying thing for her now, keep it up! Beautiful people all round but I will NOT be watching this foolery folks, (each to their own) though I should say he has an active market out there.

7. Ms Lily

January 28, 2016 at 3:13 pm

lol, this is so funny.

8. Californiabawlar

January 28, 2016 at 4:47 pm

To that airhead Stacey who says there’s no need for the black entertainment niche, how else would all these people be employed? I’ll definitely be watching this….redbox at least!

9. Somto

January 28, 2016 at 6:24 pm

“Fifty shades of black” I thought that was the name for Beverly Naya’s campaign to empower young women and build self esteem. Didn’t she do a celebrity photoshoot to promote it. early last year. Hmm I hope she trademarked the name cos she can sue.

10. Honeycrown

January 28, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Who saw the masochism scene? The chains/ropes on the wall were labeled, Roots, Django Unchained and 12 years a slave ??? dark comedy.

11. JEGAism

January 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Terrreennncceee I’ve missed you on E!

12. ak

January 29, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Later now, they will say they want an oscar for this comedic rip-off.

13. ak

January 29, 2016 at 10:02 pm

can’t wait to watch it THO! lol