Here is your chance to learn crafts, trade secrets and SME business management skills.
Here are details for registration and participation for the workshop.
Agenda for Day 1
1. Free simple business ideas and how to start a business
2. Ankara hand crafting and wrapping – practicals
3. Refreshment – buffet lunch
4. The spa/beauty business
5. Business etiquette – theory
6. Bead making – practicals
7. Make-up – practical & theory
8. Agri-business – theory
9. Raffle draw to win ‘SCHOLARSHIPS’ for full month training continuity” – 5 ladies
Agenda for Day 2
1. How to use social media to market your small business
2. Make-up – practical
3. How to make soap, liquid & bar – practical/theory
4. Refreshments – buffet lunch
5. How to make body and skincare cream products – practical
6. Tie & dye – practical
7. Back-up plan – female artisans -theory
8. Raffle draw to win free scholarships for 5 participants ladies (spa/skincare school)
Yemisi of SisiYemmie – Social media marketing for your business
Muna Onuzo – Money, Market and Management
Temitope george – Business Etiquette
Ufuoma Koloko – Beauty/Spa Business
Ada Osakwe – Agri-business/packaging
Ese Odiete & Bukky Asehinde – Ankara furnishing/Hand craft
Date: Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th March 2016
Time: 10AM – 4PM
Fee: N5000 for One day | N9000 for 2 Days
Venue: Monty Hall, Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island, Lagos
Ladies, it’s up to you to pick a day or the 2 days.
You can register by purchasing your pass at 267A Etim Inyang Crescent, Victoria Island.
For sponsorships and enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08090344840
Follow @zoechinaka (IG/Twitter).
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija‘s commitment to youth, education, entrepreneurship, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme.