Music

New Video: Leriq feat. Wande Coal – Wish List

BellaNaija.com

Leriq

Nigerian superstar and hitmaker LeriQ kicks off his 2016 campaign with the release of the video to “Wish list” featuring Wande Coal, the third single off his debut Album, The Lost Sounds.

The video was directed by fast rising Director/Cinematographer Mex of Mex Films and was shot on location in the Northern Nigerian city of Kajuru in Kaduna State.

Watch below.

1. Tosin

February 19, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I sha loved the Leriq album (The Lost Sounds).

I am tired of this song though just halfway through.
    For Wande Coal to successfully toast me, well, first don’t call me Senior Rita. Don’t use that metal timbre (autotune) on top of whatever it is you are trying to say. Don’t use any of the lines from this song. In fact, don’t bother toasting. Just put the money in my account.
    Sorry, not for me, at all.

• Tosin

February 19, 2016 at 3:36 pm

On the plus side, the visuals: Location. Colourful clothes. “Different” setting/sub-culture.

• Sheri

February 19, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Actually the visuals don’t match up with the sound. They don’t go hand in hand at all and did not do the song justice. Upon hearing the song this is NOT the video I had in mind. (Being an artist myself)

Whilst I might agree with the part on Wande’s choice of lyrics and the second verse (half)… I will not discredit him when it comes to harmony, flow and all that jazz. It’s actually a very good song capable of international play. Bye for now.

Someone said the song is boring…if some Nigerians can’t hear “pangolo pangolo, waka waka, yaga yaga, chai chai, yeba yeba yebariba!!!” They will not be content. O ma se o.

2. Sheri

February 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm

BEST SONG IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

ONE SONG THAT I CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NEVER GET BORED.

LOVEEEEEEEEEE

Now time to watch the video. Lol

3. mimi

February 19, 2016 at 4:14 pm

The song is so boring

4. Ruby

February 19, 2016 at 4:40 pm

This is Nigeria??? #faints OMG looks like Egypt. We really need to sell Nigeria to the world!!!

• zzz

February 19, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Egypt for where? more like somewhere in Europe. that’s Architecture you’d find all across Europe.

5. timmyblast

February 19, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Superstar, please someone needs to tell me the meaning of superstar, legend, icon. Thank u

6. L

February 19, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Haters gon hate!! ?? wande coal is looking yummy!!! ?

7. Chi-e-z

February 19, 2016 at 5:07 pm

My bae Tosin said it all.

8. C

February 19, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Leriq is soooo dope. He’s sincerely all about the music . No gimmicks . He seems to be really humble .

The song is a jam . Love the way Wande harmonizes on the end .

The location , cinematography , the beautiful NIGERIAN babes . He nailed everything . I’m here for this !

Wake up stop sleeping on my boy .

9. AMSTERDAM

February 19, 2016 at 8:45 pm

WOMEN on a scale of one through Ten……plz rate how much ur appalled by niggas! Who try to pose the same way for the cameras as their Leading model ?!!

Ain’t nothing more irritating than a men who thinks or knows he is pretty. More so when that is not nearly the case.

• Charles

February 20, 2016 at 1:35 pm

What in the freaking world are you on and about??

10. ke

February 19, 2016 at 11:23 pm

the real question is what is on wande coal’s head

• RichyGame

February 20, 2016 at 8:10 am

Na wah to you o. LoL!

• C

February 20, 2016 at 2:37 pm

OMG I swear on my life I wanted to know the same thing . They did look so dapper in the suits Tho. Between him and silly Korede Bello with that awful jherri curl I tire !!!!

11. Onetallgirl

February 20, 2016 at 4:55 pm

I know leriq is very talented and cant make better songs than this, this song is rubbish! Wande coal what the hell are you saying!?!? The lyrics are lame! Leriq do better.

12. LeryQuess

February 25, 2016 at 3:20 pm

yayy!! My boo, LeriQ is at it again!! Bae you nailed it!!!