BN TV

Watch Nigerians Answer the Question “Is It Ok for Women to Propose to Men?”

BN TV

Do you think it is okay for a woman to propose to a man?

That is the question a lot of Nigerians get asked in this vox pop video by PulseTV.

Watch and see their answers below.

1. idahosa fred

March 28, 2016 at 12:45 pm

is this faction or what

2. idahosa fred

March 28, 2016 at 12:48 pm

yes. Is not a bad ideal

3. idahosafred

March 28, 2016 at 1:00 pm

is not a bad ideal

4. Scarletlush

March 28, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Proposal, No. That’s a man’s job. Chase a man? Yes, but cunningly… I have always hunted my men. Life is too short to like a man and keep quiet and suffer in silence, while the bold girls grab them all. But you have to be very mischievous about the chase though… I like him, I lay my innocent trap and make him chase me! And when he finally gets me to date him and goes on massaging his ego on how he conquered me, he gives me the feminist satisfaction knowing that he was actually, the PREY. Lol.

• O_o

March 29, 2016 at 12:18 am

“A man’s job”. Yet you speak of feminist satisfaction. Dont form feminist when you’re still the regular role-assigning, stereotyping expecting a man to do x, while y is a lady’s role. You’re free to be traditional or feminist, but please stick to one.

• Md

March 29, 2016 at 10:06 am

Lol,Is it today that you know women are a bunch of confused peoples

5. Sophia

March 28, 2016 at 4:32 pm

hmmm. depends on the man. Most men are lily livered now. You propose, he marry you, anything happen, he says afterall, na u force me marry even though it is same with women, it is understandable when women make such comments but men its a no no.

6. Ayo

March 28, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Well, frankly … there’s nothing wrong for a woman to ask a man out.
    It just depends mainly on how the man handles it.
    Before you do it, study your man and be sure he can handle it.
    Check him out on varying issues. ( Education, family background and culture too)

That’s what I think

Chuckles
    NaijaPr

7. BA

March 28, 2016 at 5:56 pm

I go with Mama from the 7:23 to 8:30 mark. She is older and definitely comes across as wise going by her analogy/real life story.

8. OBEYA FRIDAY OFFICIAL BLOG

March 29, 2016 at 7:42 am

There is nothing wrong with it; but the Problem is that we Nigerians always look at things from the wrong side. There is nothing wrong for one to express his or her feelings.

9. NaijaPikin

March 30, 2016 at 8:31 am

Chuey Chu my boy!

10. Tosin

March 31, 2016 at 11:33 am

What’s my own with boju boju? I’ve asked before and been told no. Better than guessing or assuming.

• Tosin

March 31, 2016 at 12:35 pm

the host is crazy in a very good way. and cute.