Scoop

“Why on earth would I buy (the) real original shoe” – Actress Liz Da-Silva replies Fans that Called her New Shoes Fake

BellaNaija.com

Liz Da-Silva

Yesterday actress Liz Da-Silva posted a photo on her Instagram page of her new buys, a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and a Chanel bag.

Her fans immediately called her out saying that the shoes were fake and that she should delete the picture.

A couple of hours after Liz has responded to all the comments saying that she will never buy original shoes since she’s going to use them to walk.

She also posted more photos of herself rocking her new shoes proudly.

3 2 4

See her comment below.

When aiye is not seriously doing me from TOGO why on earth would I buy REAL ORIGINAL shoe that I LIZDASILVA will step on ground!!! KO JOOOO, (WHEN IT’S NOT GOLD) all in the name of class? I wear/carry copied shoes/bags and 99.9% of sensible human around the WORLD does for crying out loud, what matters most to me is FITNESS (1). if you dnt like the shoe biko jump inside lagoon + make sure you LOCATE the middle as in the deepest area to enable hungry FISHES receive you without you suffering much, (2). LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESS needs some paintings as JULIUS BERGER workers are still @ duty, YOU GET OPTION so change your ways and spend the coin in your acct WISELY!!! I no be Omo DANGOTE/OTEDOLA, I KNOW WHERE AM COMING FROM

1. Laph

March 31, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Gbam!!!!! Lobatan

• Onlooker

March 31, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Why buy fake Loubs (or any other luxury fashion item for that matter) then.? Last I checked, there are so many lovely high street designers with amazing bag, shoe and clothing collection. If she’d rather save her money for gold as she so put it, then buy Zara or Aldo and the likes. Absolutely no need to buy fake or “copied” unless of course to keep up with the Joneses.

Try acting your wage. Buy what you can afford and you’d never have to buy fake. And pls, don’t even begin to think that it’s ok to buy knock-offs, call it “copied” and brag abt how you’re saving money. It is unfair to the designers and truly a bad taste

• damie

March 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm

exactly.

there are also some really nice made in Nigeria shoes and bags (especially bags), why wear a fake if you’re not planning on deceiving people

• mars

March 31, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Abegi designers are not losing anytin when dey.make d prices expensive all in d name of class and anytin dat fits. Is wat matters

• Afis

March 31, 2016 at 6:07 pm

nice one

• Favour

March 31, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Spot on onlooker, she may as well get it from Alaba or any high street. why display the bag and shoes simply to get attention…SMH

• Bella

April 1, 2016 at 9:28 am

My dear thank you so much for your comment! I hail thee! Buy according to your wage, we ALL cannot be the Beckhams and Kardashians. And that is also very okay! I also dislike the trade of fake good and what it does to designer’s hard work, I personally do not and will never own anything fake, I have way too much self respect for myself to even try to receive compliments whilst wearing fake good, MBA, let them acknowledge my good taste in Zara , Top shop and River Island to mention a few and their bags and shoes are to die for too, but best of all, they don’t discredit hard working designers!! One day when I have made enough sensible money and done my family and community proud and if i have change from all that, then maybe a Chanel Bag will see the light of day in my closet for now, NO! I’m working class and proud of it.. God Bless

• ak

March 31, 2016 at 6:21 pm

MUGU… Since you can buy fake louboutins… why don’t you also go to Dr. to put in fake breast, butt, fake abs and so on so forth?

The point of the story? Those who put in work for the real thing know the real thing and appreciate it. Don’t go posting the fake and fishing for compliments from those who know the real.

• Eve

March 31, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Ohhh please, all you people acting all sanctimonious. Have several seats. If you have ever downloaded a movie without paying for it then you are just as guilty abeg.

2. pinopino

March 31, 2016 at 2:49 pm

she knew the shoes were fake yet she posted it online for gullible ones to make ‘ a pair of Louboutin shoes’ their prayer point.
    Glad she was called out! The bad mouth In Nigeria is too much sha. imagine a celebrity telling someone to jump inside the lagoon. God dey!

3. Favy

March 31, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Damn! This babe is hilarious.

• Ann1

March 31, 2016 at 4:48 pm

This girl is officially the donkey of the year. You showed off your shoes and once you’re called out you play it off with this?. If it’s so valueless then why did you uphold it on your IG page like it’s an original?? Girl bye, we see right through that silly reply. #donkeyoftheyear

4. Mrs Haastrup

March 31, 2016 at 2:50 pm

I love this lady to the core. Thanks for being you and beyond real mamacita. MUCH LOVE

5. Girly

March 31, 2016 at 2:50 pm

lol! I fnk i like her…

• marlvina

March 31, 2016 at 5:24 pm

I like her too. Hahaha! Perfect response to those “I too know”, “over sabi” fellows. They will be screaming it’s fake, it’s ds and that…yet most don’t even have any to call their own. Please whatsoever you see and like, and it looks real good on you. Get it. Doesn’t have to cost heaven and earth before you feel it could suit you. If you can afford the original, fine…if you can’t, nothing spoil. Take pics and pose confidently with what you’ve got.

6. Bee

March 31, 2016 at 2:51 pm

While I don’t endorse knock-offs, I see her point and I like her honesty. 🙂

7. Jay

March 31, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Very nice reply. People are just full of trouble. Wetin concern you weda na real or fake? I love her for not trying to prove it’s realness like miss Berkin.

8. TEM TEM

March 31, 2016 at 2:53 pm

PEOPLE SEF NEED TO START MINDING THEIR BUSINESS OOO
    ITS HER MONEY & HER LIFE,, NOT YOURS

9. Rike

March 31, 2016 at 2:55 pm

#Fact!! You are in self-denial if you disagree with her point. We all cant be faking out of being call classy!

10. goddessofvictory

March 31, 2016 at 2:55 pm

chai!!! Words fail me.

11. Udegbunam Chukwudi

March 31, 2016 at 2:57 pm

#NoChill LMAO

12. kemi

March 31, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Wa gbayi, why waste ur hard earned money on such things.

13. LOL

March 31, 2016 at 3:01 pm

But why display the names and logo if she doesn’t care for originals? People are so confused. I’m just glad that she was honest at the end of the day so people won’t be blindly following the Jones’!

• Sakura

April 2, 2016 at 10:22 am

Err maybe because she likes the design but not the price #helloknockoffs

14. k

March 31, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Is she an actress? If she’s one then I hope she’s cool with illegal duplication of movies

• chessy

March 31, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Gbam! I was gonna make the same point. There’s nothing wrong with buying shoes or purses from labels that have similar designs as long as they don’t masquerade as the high end designers, copying the logos et al.

• Funms

March 31, 2016 at 3:43 pm

She wasn’t the one who copied the logo na, the manufacturer did. She probably just really wanted the shoes and didn’t mind the fact that they are obviously not real Loubs. Her offense is putting up the shoes and not calling herself out first (lol). Its the social media voodoo jor.

• Tinkerbell

March 31, 2016 at 3:34 pm

GIDIGBAM!!!
      if you’re “pro-buy what you can afford” then don’t buy or show off knock offs. it’s a disrespect to the artist and designer whose brand name and copyright is being violated.
      yes I’m team keep it real but not everyone who owns a CL is classy sef.
      rock your Aldos and even HnMs but do not show off fake designers abeg, that is very low class

• Foolishness

March 31, 2016 at 4:39 pm

THANK YOU!!!

• tunmi

March 31, 2016 at 5:20 pm

See why do you have to rain on the parade of pettiness? I was loving the response until I read your comment. It’s so sensible, the shade is gone. But can I still love her clapback?

15. Rio

March 31, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Lmao. This made my afternoon..????

16. Fabulicious

March 31, 2016 at 3:02 pm

I actually found this funny. If only Linda had this boldness. Nobody really cares anyway. Real designer labels cannot even fetch one common sense so what’s the need. All you kiddos and big aunties doing it for the gram. Better don’t go and kill yourself. You can see that its not that serious. Hahahahaha..

17. Jenny

March 31, 2016 at 3:02 pm

who is she???

• mz titilitious

March 31, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I love her reply die! Who gave the rules of not buying fake? Abegi jare! All this channel side bags dat is in vogue now most of them are fake who cares? So far u Don carry bag and it matches wat Is in vogue. Jooor oooo

• mz titilitious

March 31, 2016 at 6:26 pm

U no get google for ur browser?

• ATL's finest

April 2, 2016 at 11:13 am

Na everybody Google dey present? Come to think of it, who is she? A Yoruba actress simple.

18. neharra

March 31, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I don’t know who she is, but i am officially in LOVE with her!!!! the audacity some people have to tell her to delete a photo she posted because her shoes are fake. Did she ever claim they were original? why do people get to dictate what should be posted on another person’s page? Either way, more power to you my dear. You don’t have to please anybody!!

• Jejelove

March 31, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Thank you ?

19. fleur

March 31, 2016 at 3:07 pm

The problem is that if you never want to buy original shoes [I am guessing the pricing is the issue], then please buy a solid affordable shoe. Problem with the knock off is that they are unlikely to have the quality of even a low end pair of shoes that you spend $70-$100 on. That is the wahala. So anywho, you end up wasting your money cos you don’t get many Km out of your fake shoes. I don’t know why people buy to show off brand instead of what looks pretty on them.

• ezinne vo

March 31, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Honestly, I agree with you, I can’t afford designer shoes at the moment, so I buy nameless high street good looking shoes. The point is, you spent money on them anyway, so you should always try to get your money’s worth. You can get better pointed toe shoes for the same price but with a better quality and more dignity. There’s nothing cool about being proud enough to wear a knock off and call it a knock off when you can get better Chinese nameless shoes and still maintain your budget. #Tasteless

• NikeIkeja

March 31, 2016 at 3:57 pm

My dear, some of these knock off are better than the original. Don’t be fooled by the price tags. The designers are selling their names.

• I no send

March 31, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Erm no their not better. Abeg It’s classless for someone who can’t afford it to go get fake with a bold face…instead of respecting yourself and stick with high street brands which are just as pretty….side bar..why is it dat when pple can’t afford something they try to make pple who can..feel bad..live and let live biko..bad belle evrywhere

• Alira

March 31, 2016 at 11:31 pm

eeerm no they are most definitely not! I don’t know who lied to you. A knock off is similar in all things apart from the quality, you can never imitate the quality, material and craftsmanship (as shown from the above example)

side note: I don’t understand why people are so strung on believing that knock off’s aren’t hurting the designer. No one suggested that every penny made from designer goods goes straight into the creative director’s pockets. You are doing a great disservice to the fashion house by buying fakes. At the end of the day regardless of how much revenue is being made or how many stores located around the world a business is a business.

Stick to what you can and stop trying to keep up where you cant!

• Annoyedbuyer

April 1, 2016 at 1:29 am

STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, PLS STOP LYING, THIS IS NOT TRUE! DONT CONSOLE YOURSELF! JUST BE HAPPY IN YOUR KNOCK OFF WHILE WE ENJOY WEARING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY. Thank you & God bless.

• BJ

April 1, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Abeg park well, if they original are not better why is it original? If you can’t afford it fine, then get something else.

20. bingo

March 31, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Beta pikin. Love ur self confidence and self validation. Take 10 kisses. Coming back for comments. I am sure her net worth is more than that of fake celebs -Toke and her ilks, spending every little paycheck on labels just to feel validated

• cos I say so

March 31, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Nwa nkita aka Bingo… wetin Toke do u now?
      Pls leave that babe alone, she has gone and is still going through hell and she puts on a brave face everyday… I’m sre u don’t have half of her strength
      If she wants to spend all her salary on designer pencil… wetin concern u

21. uc

March 31, 2016 at 3:11 pm

I dont know why I kept smiling reading her response………ngwanu oya madam fan wey know original from fake go buy ur original leave my babe alone make she waka with her fake. Case closed.

22. OJ

March 31, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Very real to herself, very classy, no pretense, just straight up down to earth !!!

23. Sabifok

March 31, 2016 at 3:17 pm

I do not endorse knock-offs but only to the extent that knock-offs eat off some other original designer’s intellectual property, But if the original designer is not complaining, or doing something about it, then what is my own.

I love the response she gave and her line of reasoning is very valid. Some Nigerians need to re-prioritize what is important to them. These Loubotin (sic) shoes are manufactured abroad, and give no economic benefit to Nigeria or Nigerians (unless there is someone we dont know who has a stake in their business), If you can afford them, then go for it. But if you cannot, cut your coat (or your shoe) according to your pocket size.

24. Sisi

March 31, 2016 at 3:17 pm

LOL, she never sent anyone o jare and kept it 100%. Me self as I dey I no fit, however I’m not a fan of rocking replicas. Some are and in reality who cares as long as you aren’t telling people your ish is real when it clearly isnt. Nizzzeeee one, her mates should take note. It’s not by force to feel amongst or do bigzz gurlzz if your budget no get capacity

25. teekay

March 31, 2016 at 3:21 pm

I think she was caught in the act, so she had to pretend it was intentional posting a fake whatever.

• cos I say so

March 31, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Gbam…. and I can’t even beleive people can’t see through it
      Smh

26. Blueberry

March 31, 2016 at 3:22 pm

??? talk about a major slap back. Lol @ locate the middle of the lagoon as it is the deepest. Rolling in laughter right now.

27. Chiiii

March 31, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I love this Lady…..nice…Sincerity.

28. Big Tee

March 31, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Don’t complain when Alaba boys distribute copies of your movies o, I think it is better to use what one can afford. …Most people still don’t understand the intricacies of intellectual property and piracy sha….all the best to her though.

29. Folasade Omo Ibadan

March 31, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Well I love her very much and I also love her reply but why would she post a shoe anyways, lol? It’s just a shoe that would end up kissing the ground like she said. On the other hand the correct babe who called them fake knew why she posted those shoes and I am glad about the exposure. Vanity upon vanity. Who cares about an expensive shoe and who should bother about posting them?

30. Oma

March 31, 2016 at 3:35 pm

I like and hate her response at the same time. Knowing she bought knock-offs, she should not have put them on SM in the first place, or at least should have said they were not the real deal form the start.
    However, i actually like the way she owned up to their fakeness minus the rude comments, i mean, we all cannot afford Loubs just yet nah,

31. keke driver

March 31, 2016 at 3:36 pm

She’s cheap and a rascal “shoes to step on ground!!!” see your life no wonder I do not know you cos you’ve got no class.

• mo

March 31, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Keke driver, who are u? God or classy class captain? Smh silly people everywhere

• mz titilitious

March 31, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Who knws u? At least we knw her! If not ground where else? Abegi Mz expensive…

32. mindurbusiness

March 31, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Sometimes I wonder if its such a big deal for pple to mind their own biz, she has every right just like you and I to put anything whatsoever she likes on her page, i reapeat her page be it immitation, real, fake, orginal or not. She bought that immitation with money not with paper so why trying to find out if Lindakeji bad is fake or orginal or Liz bag is fake or original.. I love her response thou…whatever rock her boat. Pple do all sort of things to make themselves happy. We all need to be ourselves and stop living other people’s lives or coping any celebritiy. Now if you think the she bought original ones and started dating aristos to get Liz bag and shoe i pray you dont enter one chance oooooooo

• Annoyedbuyer

April 1, 2016 at 1:40 am

Hello you over there, just so you know when you put up a post on any social media platform. Business don shift hands oh, from solely YOURS —–to ——> OUR BUSINESS.
      So therefore, we are all shareholders in that venture, and it’s only right we “mind” that business. ?

33. Storyman

March 31, 2016 at 3:40 pm

She posted the shoes to show the logo as Louboutins. If she wasn’t called out, would she resort to this essay. If she liked the style, she could have simply bought a cheaper high street blue pair of shoes that would still be good quality
    Anyone supporting her is supporting wrong. If she doesn’t care for designers, why post the shoes as though they were actual Louboutins. This is Instagram flexing gone wrong, only that she gave a witty coverup.
    Oh well, people are supporting her “honesty”

34. esthel

March 31, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Don’t I just love this Babe, she can’t be bothered cos she knows where she’ s coming from, lmao

35. Jojononz

March 31, 2016 at 3:43 pm

She gats no chill………kilode. . Live and let live

36. Lol

March 31, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I love real people. I love her.

37. ufy

March 31, 2016 at 3:51 pm

The people claiming that her shoes are fake don’t even have anything that is original, as long as u look good in them who cares

38. Californiabawlar

March 31, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Lmao! So this babe has bad mouth in real life too? I’m starting to think they don’t write scripts for Yoruba movies…they get casted to act out ‘stories’ based on their personalities ??

See as she defined most befitting point in the lagoon for the ‘fan’?
    Apart from the illegality of things, no shame in your game eleniyan! There’s so much freedom in razzness mehn…bourgeois folk don’t know what they’re missing ??

39. me

March 31, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I will rather wear a solid shoe, than knock offs…. same with bags or any other thing…. same reason I am yet to watch October 1st

40. NikeIkeja

March 31, 2016 at 3:57 pm

My dear, some of these knock offs are better than the original. Don’t be fooled by the price tags. The designers are selling their names.

41. Choices

March 31, 2016 at 4:00 pm

I have no problem with anyone wearing knock-offs, but if it’s a knock off, then there’s no need to post your new pic on instagram (that to me shows that you care for the original and it’s showing off).. Also, knock offs come in grades, there’s grade A and grade Z. When u see grade A made with real leather, you won’t be able to tell the difference. So get the best knock off you can. This clearly looks fake and that purse looks nothing like chanel, but then again it’s not my business. If I can’t get my hands on a good grade A knock off, then I’ll rather buy a good pair of Steve madden, Aldo or Jessica Simpson shoes.

42. cybernd

March 31, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Does she by chance know anything about intellectual property infringement? somebody copies someone’s sleepless nights of deep thoughts and imagination and another buys it thereby extending the chain of infringement and is still proud of such! I bet you she’d scream blue murder if someone starts using the name LIZ DA-SILVA

43. esthel

March 31, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Knock off or original, she bought it with her hard earned money, who original don help

44. Josephine

March 31, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Very refreshing when so many are stressing themselves to be what they are not but I agree with those who said she’s in the same trap or she wouldn’t have posted the fake logo. This wasn’t always the case so I patiently await the day when we go back to appreciating style and not this label mania.

45. nausea

March 31, 2016 at 4:21 pm

The shoes are so cheap! I feel like throwing up my Egussi Soup.. She is cheap and low class.. i hate women who love cheap stuff.. it means they are cheap! and FAKE… NO CLASS! I rather buy those plastic shoes i saw at Bagatelle Mall in Mauritius than wearing fake shoes.. LOW CLASS, TRASH!

• atnausea

March 31, 2016 at 4:43 pm

You must indeed be big trash, scumbag could you please upload your picture and will be able to tell if you arent cheap. Very arrogant comment, i feel like throwing up after read your low life , dumb comment so everyone can afford designer. Let me ask you how is that your business so if she says is original you will call her big girl #fakepeople#

• Eve

March 31, 2016 at 7:54 pm

God bless you. I want to like your comment a million times. All these people pointing fingers are the same people that will download movies for free online… Hypocrites

• mz titilitious

March 31, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Fakeness and arrogance mtweeeewwww!

46. I said so

March 31, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Chop knuckle girl!!!! Your head is in the right place.Its her IG page so she can post whatever but while i dont particularly endorse posting a dupe of original fashion items, i totally agree with the fact that she owes no explanation to anyone and neither does she need to prove the originality or otherwise of her fashion items like linda ikeji does. Gosh,during that linda ikeji’s HERMES brouhaha she tried soooo hard to prove to faceless cyber bullies that she had joined the league of ladies who spent a fortune on designer items lol . Girl, please rock your shoes nicely,and if the”gum no hol am again” toss it in the trash can and get another pair…

47. naijamess

March 31, 2016 at 4:27 pm

I really love her honesty, Some Nigerians like fake things,they like showing off even when they have no kobo.

48. QUEENETTE EZE

March 31, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Its her wall she can post whatever thing she like. people like pointing what does not concern them. my sister i support u.

49. A3

March 31, 2016 at 4:31 pm

The point is she does not really have to own a pair of designer shoes if she cannot afford them. Proudly saying she is wearing knock offs is not exactly something she should be shouting from the rooftop. Will she want someone to distribute fake copies of her movies? In my opinion, she should just have kept quiet. Or not put her fake shoes on social media in the first place. She is an entrepreneur just like the designer of the shoes. and there are good inexpensive designers out there that she can easily afford, why not buy those. Stick to what you can afford and stop using ogboju when you are called out for wearing/buying knock off. That’s my 2 cents.

50. Foolishness

March 31, 2016 at 4:34 pm

If you cannot afford the shoe….why get a fake??? There are plenty of shoes that look similar that cost $25.00. Shes mad she got called out! Its people like this who make me never want to come into naij with my designer things. Why you may ask….because not only is the brands like CL, Chanel, Hermes, Valentino etc a brand of elegance, majority of these women who rock them in naija either prostituted themselves to get it and or live in the boys quarters on the island with 15 other babes, or they are wearing fakes to fit into a social class they are trying to belong too.

So annoying!!

• Mrormrsfoolishness

April 1, 2016 at 11:01 am

please showcase your wardrobe, keeping getting annoyed….what do you mean by so annoying, why are you so upset……weellla I can buy immitation and display it. Meennnn how does that add value to her life or take away. How much do they earn as a celeb you better come off that horse ….dnt go to high and dont be deceive so you believe in your own world that all the nollywood actresses or actors rock expensive designer…ok i hear you pass me popcorn, sunny is coming out its spring here in England lollll

• Shandi

April 1, 2016 at 3:36 pm

@Foolishness

While I don’t agree with the actress, and while what she did was quite ridiculous and she’s now trying to cover up your comment is so stupid, and unnecessary. You’re saying it’s only Women in Nigeria that rock fake designer items and majority are gotten through prostitution? Why are people so shallow and why do people generalize inaccurately? How many Nigerians in diaspora earn that much to purchase authentic designer bags and clothings? Let’s be real. I live in Toronto and many people here, in the States, in the UK and many countries, both Nigerians and other nationalities wear fake clothings. Your comment was logical, until you stated women in Nigeria, plus the prostitute part. Like you have that many designer outfits yourself. Ma ton ara e.

51. Miss Shee

March 31, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Some people’s sense of reasoning though, u can’t buy original but you want to wear what looks like original. And pass it off. Just buy Michael Antonio then, razz much. Her response is even sickening. And some people are applauding for what, for owning up when such irritating copycat of the shoe is very glaring.

52. Tosin

March 31, 2016 at 4:53 pm

LOL. too funny. please we need such funny people in our lives. christian lobatan, like they say.

53. Ajala & foodie

March 31, 2016 at 4:55 pm

There are so many things wrong with this:
    1) if she had bought a Jessica Simpson original would she have posted it online? The answer is No, she posted this in a bid to keep up with the Joneses, Odetolas and Dangotes. So for those claiming she is keeping it real, I beg to differ, she is no better than the people she is telling to take a hike in the lagoon. If you are for keeping it real than you should go all the way. Although,a part of me liked her come back.
    2) She is supposedly an artist herself, she should have a better understanding of how this hurts a brand.
    3) Lastly, this same lady will leave the shores of Nigeria some day and will come back to blame racism for being asked to show proof of authenticity for what she is wearing or carrying in countries that actually take this issue seriously forgetting how she has made her stand known today. We really need to start thinking beyond the now

54. Zaidy

March 31, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Tacky. Trashy. Classless. Such a ratchet girl! Ugh!!!

55. Sweet

March 31, 2016 at 5:06 pm

I don’t think this lady knew that these shoes were fake from the word go. She probably just put it up on social media to show off and her fans called her to order. All these ‘mouthing’ is a cover up. Celebs sha! SMH

56. me

March 31, 2016 at 5:20 pm

She honestly confessed that she is a pirated chic.. Let her live.

57. Gorgeous

March 31, 2016 at 5:21 pm

LMAO. Fake life call out, and Admittance Clap Back. So many people rocking fakes. Please wear lesser known name brands that are good quality. I couldnt spend that much on Loubs, cause the heel curve alone will cause the same pain as other ridiculously built shoes. Jor o. Much more comfortable and cheaper shoes out there that look hot!

58. Aso Oke

March 31, 2016 at 5:21 pm

If you can afford the real things, but another name brand that is cheaper. NEVER BUY FAKE. H&M, ZARA, etc make similar designs for less.

59. Aso Oke

March 31, 2016 at 5:24 pm

If you can’t afford the real thing, go for a cheaper brand. NEVER NEVER BUY FAKE. It’s tacky, it’s stealing. H&M, ZARA, etc make similar designs for less.

60. sammie

March 31, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Women and their vanity and narcissism. Its disgusting!

61. kinda awkward

March 31, 2016 at 5:51 pm

76 comments, and I’m like kilodey?

62. Lala

March 31, 2016 at 5:58 pm

The people hailing her saying she’s down to earth keeping it real are just praising nonsense, she posted those fake shoes with the fake chanel bag to pose, if she wasn’t called out nko would have she have clarified that they were fake nope!!!!
    Many of these actresses can pose for social media like serious mumus its not by force to buy high end designer pieces.
    when people buy knock offs and try to pass it off as the original you just end up looking daft and its these same actresses that will start protesting pirates . Lemme start watching alaba market movies instead of going to the cinemas to waste my money so I can keep it real naha.

• mrs chidukane

March 31, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Exactly Lala. Wear original, not copy. Even if it’s bend down select shoe it’s better than wearing a fake designer item. She wouldn’t have owned up if she didn’t get caught.

63. Be real and stop fronting

March 31, 2016 at 6:42 pm

I love d way she clapped back at whoever was tryin to bully her….good riddance to bad rubbish….let him or her buy original and post lets see now. Jobless & idle asses always looking out for fake shoe and original bag, wats ur consignment? Dey can afford original yet their mama never chop and dey ar here criticising…mssheew wo leave trash for lawma.

64. Mm

March 31, 2016 at 7:24 pm

Love love her,at least she is real.Mercy aigbe,Iyabo Ojo etc they all wear fake and won’t admit it.lol

65. cleo

March 31, 2016 at 7:51 pm

I have always said that Nigerians celebrities/service providers etc lack PR skills. This actress takes the cake for all forms of social media misbehavior.
    If you cant afford it, there are labels you can afford. Dont tell me you do not wish to afford it.
    Things i cant afford, i check in thrift stores or buy a similar i can afford. I hate to buy the fake when i can afford another brand that is original.
    Liz, that is wrong.

66. Esther

March 31, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Hmmm! Gbamest!! I love the fact that she came out clean. That means I am free to boldly and proudly
    proclaim that I buy pirated copies or illegally download films she’s acted in, shey? Confused human beings!!!! No matter how absurdly expensive these designers shoes her, knocking off or buying a knock off of the original is still wrong. Why did she even post the pics in the first place? To show that she can afford them abi? Stealing someone else’s work is wrong, and so is being an accomplice. Obviously, she initially wanted to deceive the gram that she is in the high league na, only she was outted on time. If u want to form real, keep it real from beginning to end. The reply too was too razz. She shld just have kept it simple, they are knockoffs o, and I can’t afford the originals, fullstop. Coming from the mouth of public figure, all those ‘jump into the lagoon’ statements show a total lack of class. You don’t have to be omo dangote or omo otedola to have class and elegance. U need a dignified mind. Anyway, this is clapback season na, she’s learning from others. *continu o

• Bella

April 1, 2016 at 9:31 am

i liked your comment a 100000 times boo

67. Esther

March 31, 2016 at 8:39 pm

*designer shoes are

68. cos I say so

March 31, 2016 at 10:06 pm

…says the keke driver to the actress

69. Ona

March 31, 2016 at 10:14 pm

I am so surprised at all these comments hailing such crass and obnoxious behavior! Is it by force to
    Wear CL? She obviously didplayed the shoes with the label showing to mislead the gullible lots into thinking its real. Shes only flipping the script cos she got caught and shes trying to save face. If u dont care abt labels why then pass off the shoes as tho theyre real? Nonsecable! I thought Bellanigerians were wiser than falling for such a cheap coverup. Cut ur damn coat according to ur size. When i couldnt afford designers i wore what i could afford proudly and didnt try to fake the funk. Even her attempt At a clapback was corny as hell. See how she just validated the fake and pretentious lifestyle of many of u here giving her standing ovation. She’s not real, she’s very pretentious. If her ass wasnt cAlled out she wouldve never admitted to those beinf fake.

70. Nonamespls

March 31, 2016 at 10:46 pm

I would rather buy an unknown designer or highstreet brand and rock it proudly than do a fake! for my wedding my husband got me these cartier drop earrings, i rocked it alongside a tiny redstoned earring i got under ikeja bridge must have been like 15 naira or so,Pulled it off wella.
    I buy whatever tickles my fancy high end or not.

71. Viva

March 31, 2016 at 11:51 pm

I don’t know why people ( some so called celebrities) have decided not to respect their privacies. The likes of omosexy, Genevieve, Rita Dominic et al will never update wateva apparel they have on social media just to earn attention from ppl. Hellooo, that’s part of being classy.
    Its high tym some celebrities stop embarrassing themselves with whatever designers product they have in their closet, b4 they start showing off their so-called designers lingerie.

72. timmyblast

April 1, 2016 at 12:19 am

Since I know where I’m coming from. I’m forever gonana be buying her pirated films, abi

• Bella

April 1, 2016 at 9:28 am

and lets see if she will like that !! Good comment

73. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

April 1, 2016 at 9:46 am

she’s so razz

74. cath.

April 1, 2016 at 1:17 pm

did she have to post fake shoes? and she’s here yarning dust!

75. Lady Prowess

April 2, 2016 at 9:05 am

I really love this… Am a fan of this actress already!! Y on earth will u buy a shoe worth millions wen u’ll not wear it 4eva… She don tell u, she no b dangote pikin!!! #killyourself

76. Lady Prowess

April 2, 2016 at 9:14 am

I love this, am a fan already.. Y will u buy a shoe or bag worth millions when u will not wear it forever… She don tell u, she no be dangote pikin!!! #killyourself

77. TheTruth16

April 2, 2016 at 10:46 am

She is speaking truth, you cut your coat according to your size. But if she knows she cannot afford it, then why bother buying a fake? She may aswell buy a cheaper brand or high street, which are still nice and affordable.