Scoop

“Women are always the first to cast a stone” – Caroline Danjuma wants Women to be More Supportive of Each Other

Caroline Danjuma

Caroline Danjuma shared a powerful message for women last night via her Instagram page.

The makeup artist and actress has always been a voice for women empowerment. A lot of times she shares quotes on how women should have more self-respect and value for themselves and how women should always uplift other women.

See her post below.

Women are the architects of their own misery. There will never be equal rights for women in employment, political positions, social, educational and cultural sectors. Women are their own worst enemy, extremely judgmental of one another, envious and hardly supportive of one another. The men will always be dominant in all aspects, until women learn to stop criticizing and condemning each other they will never get to the top. Most of the most successful women in the world are 95% criticized and abused by WOMEN. I wonder the day we will have female governors and a female president, I am certainly sure women will vote her out. Only a woman with a low self-esteem will judge another woman just to make herself feel good. A Queen supports and praises a Queen. Women will NEVER get what they truly deserve in this world unless they unite in love. Women are always the first to cast a stone. If you all could spend 80% of the time you spend on being little demons in another woman’s life and be more productive and supportive, we will be more respected and valued in our society. #yougiveoutwhatyouget#stopthehatesisters.

Do you agree?

1. keke driver

March 8, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!

• Kaeto

March 8, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I don’t like you.
      If a woman has so much to loose she will not waste her time bashing another woman like no man’s business. Anywoman that waste time bashing other women ( you can bash her work but not her choice) is a [email protected]&king low life. Kings fight with Kings, my dear choose your battles.

• Jade

March 8, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Na true. Naija Women are too judgemental and harsh towards one another(which I’m guilty of sometimes) especially when it comes to looks and fashion. Even on BN, every commenter suddenly becomes a fashion expert criticizing every detail of what the woman is wearing and how her body is. The funny thing is, most of these women who have a lot to say about fashion dress shabby or overthetop in real life. Sorry, they don’t look as fab as their imagination dey deceive them. I ran into a bella naija reader/commenter last week. We were chatting about our favorite naija blog(shout out to Bella naija, my go to place to relax myself). This babe mentioned how her favorite section on BN is fashion and makeup. She went on and on how most women can’t contour, highlight and dress their body properly. I come take look this babe from head to toe, so na this watercolor makeup u get for face dey make u waka like u know pass everybody. Then I come look again well well, I noticed the way she was dressed. She’s on the heavy side, wore a dress that highlighted her massive thighs and butt which made her looked like she squeezed herself in a two size smaller dress. I’m like, so this is a fashion expert that comments on BN? Mschewww

2. eva

March 8, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I totally agree. We criticize ourselves too damn much that’s why we will never move forward.

3. Tolu

March 8, 2016 at 12:37 pm

I would rather keep asking Buhari for the change he promised us than asking women to honestly support each other. What a mirage ?

• ronke

March 10, 2016 at 12:56 pm

LOL, well said walai.. Serious waste of time asking women to support eachother. It will never happen, we r our own enemies biko

4. i no send

March 8, 2016 at 12:37 pm

my dear you are right…… but at same time you are addicted to social media ……. help us to” mind our business “..by not turning our attention to you …..ok bye

5. mimicos

March 8, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Madam please stop getting all pissed up about critics if you are tired of the singlehood you can go back to your marital life.

6. zeebond

March 8, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Gosh these women are so self absorbed! You moan that women don’t support women because you got called out for plastic surgery and your fashion choices, big deal! Women do support each other but this does not mean we should not have opinions! That in itself goes against the concept of feminism,
    When the Chibok girls went missing… we supported ourselves,
    when Olajumoke needed to be found.. we supported ourselves,
    we are all routing for Mo Abudu, Hilary Clinton, Uche Pedro, Abike Dabiri, Chidima, etc, we support each other for meaningful areas of our lives.
    Forgive us that we did not support your choice of clothes to an award show!
    Jeezz enough already!
    If you look weird! BEST BELIEVE I WILL TALK, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL CANCEL MY DIRECT DEBIT FOR SPONSORING YOUNG GIRLS IN KANO, OR THAT I WONT VOTE FOR HILARY OR EVEN PATRONISE YOUR BUSINESS WHEN I AM IN LAGOS.

Get over your self please

• Mr. Egghead

March 8, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Please don’t root for Hilary Clinton just because she is a woman. That is sexism

• Aceee

March 8, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Zeebond I love you for this! Women should also be allowed to criticize each other. If I make a bad fashion choice who I ask if I look good? Not everytime support support with lies. Sometimes tell the truth

• Nwa nna

March 8, 2016 at 3:24 pm

@zeebond, chop knuckle, there are more pressing issues like you have pointed out than that of one individual being called out for their own choices! Preach!

7. Annie

March 8, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Yes…I totally agree with her on this.

8. Lol

March 8, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Buy you stole someone’s husband?

9. Lol

March 8, 2016 at 1:14 pm

But

10. Mua

March 8, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Ah when women do not support you it becomes a problem. Was it not you that abused a lady last year about a dress… Please, shut up! Not everyone should talk about women supporting women. You happen to have done sesame thing you are criticising.

11. Stella

March 8, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I agreed with her, most women always bad mouth each other and don’t wish others well.

12. Madam Ye

March 8, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Okay Aunty Caro…

Because i know this is what you want to hear. You new body absolutely bang…

Happy now?

13. Madam Ye

March 8, 2016 at 1:41 pm

*bangs

14. mrs chidukane

March 8, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Mildred Okwo this is for you. Mildred always has a snide remark for people. She should take it down a notch. Their money, their body, their life. This is my new motto, lol.

15. Olu

March 8, 2016 at 2:05 pm

She’s going to get ripped to bits (for this rant) ….by females of course!

16. africhic

March 8, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Who sold us this lie that women don’t support themselves. We have bought it hook line and sinker and now we act it. I am supportive of women and people in general.

17. George

March 8, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Whether she did plastic surgery or not concerns only her!!! She’s is still saying the truth especially . Women like MILDRED OKWO should learn to mind their business and not being others down. I can’t stand her Bcs she seems like a bad person!!!

18. Patty

March 8, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Just shut up caro seriously. This woman is extremely rude and pompous, how dare you talk about women supporting women when you do the exact opposite of what you preach. She doesn’t motivate or encourage other women instead she brings them down. See nothing lasts forever oh and that money you keep flaunting is your husband’s money. I fact you deserve everything that happens to you until you change your shitty attitude.

19. Tes Chic

March 8, 2016 at 3:04 pm

You Caro are no different, some one asked you where you got your dress and you asked her if she had 1000 dollars to spend on a dress in a very condescending manner and then took her to the cleaners, right there on your instagram page. You do not respect women and neither do you support them.

20. lakinky1703

March 8, 2016 at 3:17 pm

I agree with you on your view Caroline, but I think you are also guilty of what you are speaking so candidly against. Look at how you criticized Cynthia Morgan harshly on the social media, instead of sending her a private message of correction… Thanks for your piece… and please, pratise also, what you preach, okay?

21. Dismond

March 8, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I just think she desperately wants to be loved like we luv love the likes of genny omotola Rita and so on and so on. She just feels like nothing she does is ever good enough, she is just like one of those rich kids in school who thinks they should be worshiped because they are rich, but at the end of the day nobody likes them. She has put an image out there most of us are not really celebrating because of this she is always angry and bitter. What she wrote now has nothing to do with women hating them selves she is just angry and bitter we do not like or celebrate her,even with all the money in the world she has. honey you can not force most of us to like you,it’s something that comes naturally,That is what I think…

22. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

March 8, 2016 at 4:11 pm

This rhetoric needs to die a tragic death.
    There are millions of women helping and inspiring other women to be great, yet we dwell and moan about the few that we think don’t support other women. Linda helps women, SDK helps women, Uche Pedro inspires hundreds of thousands of women daily via this blog, market women, bankers etc lots of women doing great jobs encouraging other women, paving the way for other women to shine yet you whine here saying” There will never be equal rights for women in employment, political positions, social, educational and cultural sectors”. You’re actually an idiot for saying this, you silly bimbo.
    I’m not even interested in your private life but coming here to say “The men will always be dominant in all aspects, until women learn to stop criticizing and condemning each other they will never get to the top.” is just straight bollocks. Where did you get your statistics from to post this other thrash “Most of the most successful women in the world are 95% criticized and abused by WOMEN.”? You’re so bush it hurts my soul. You honestly think men don’t criticize themselves? You definitely won’t know that since you’re an airhead.
    Do your research before posting crap online.
    Oh and by the way, stop pitting women against each other, there are several women out there helping other women.

• Right

March 8, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Truth is men do support each other alot.

• Engoz

March 9, 2016 at 4:44 pm

There is no statistic to show that men support each other a lot instead we see statistics of men killing themselves more than women. It’s high time we dropped this nonsense. Single shalewa is damn right.

23. Chi!

March 8, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Oh. My God!u commenters r so bitter!what’s all dis hate for.u hide urselves under anonymous to spew rubbish abt someone u don’t know.caroline,u’re beautiful n I love u,u’re absolutely right.women r their own worst enemies n its too bad.may God hav mercy on u all!

• Patty

March 8, 2016 at 7:06 pm

It’s people like you that treat these so called celebrities like gods and make them feel like they are superiors to the other human beings. Seriously people need to start setting good examples of characteristics that a charismatic leader should possess. Caroline is extremely bitter and she spews rubbish, I seriously wonder what she’s teaching her children, probably teaching them to treat people like shit if they’re not rich.

24. luvnaija

March 8, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Kinda agree with her mostly when you separate the message from the messenger! I give an example with Sarah Jubril who got only one vote during her presidential election bid! This meant that her PA, close allies etc didn’t even vote for her! Let me also use the example of Genny or Rita Dominic, you’d see loads of posts on their instagram pages questioning their marital status bla bla!
    Mostly , Naija women do not really support each other! That’s the truth, I’m even forgetting our dear Toke that 90% of females on here tear apart on a regular basis and even use her marriage breakup to mock her!

25. encore

March 8, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Yes you are right madam, we do not support husband snatchers!

26. Olayemi

March 9, 2016 at 4:11 am

Why are we all deceiving ourselves about this women’s day noise. We do not support ourselves! We make the worst friendships and horrid bosses at work. Please spare me all these women’s day narratives. I’m with Sisi Caro on this one, we are our own enemies.

27. luvnaija

March 9, 2016 at 9:55 am

@Olayemi I wanted to sound diplomatic in my initial post. You are 100% correct!

28. Awo

March 9, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Five minutes of my life I will never get back

29. Gbaam

March 9, 2016 at 5:26 pm

It’s because Jealousy is a woman.