Connect with us


Father and 2 Daughters Reportedly Burnt to Death after Fuel Stored in their Home Exploded



Idimu Fire

File Photo: Idimu Fire

As the fuel scarcity lingers, it seems “normal” to hoard fuel as no one knows when they’ll get the commodity again. That was the unfortunate case of Shabi (father), Adura (16 years) and Mistura (18 years) who were burnt to death in their home in Somolu Oja.

The fire was reported to be as a result of the explosion of the fuel that was stored close to where their kitchen was.

According to PM News, the Director, Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Shodipe said “the fire was caused by the storage of Petroleum Motor Spirit, PMS, in their home, saying that the family was cooking very close to where the fuel keg was kept when it exploded and burnt the house.”

The victims were burnt to death before fire-fighters from the Somolu Fire Station could rescue them.


  1. queen bee

    April 6, 2016 at 8:39 pm

    This fuel issue is Getting out of hand. Claiming lives, Nigeria is in trouble

  2. Ba

    April 6, 2016 at 8:54 pm

    Clueless Buhari, there blood are on your head. Keep dripping more.

  3. Ijezie Alex

    April 6, 2016 at 10:52 pm

    Bihari should just resign biko

    • Busy Lady

      April 7, 2016 at 4:12 pm

      GBAM !!!!!!!

  4. Ify

    April 7, 2016 at 10:28 am

    Awwwwwww! so sad, from one problem to the other, God have mercy on our Nation Nigeria! & As for all those our wicked Leaders, they will not go unpunished ,bcos they will reap the fruit 0f all the evil they have done.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Star Features