Music

From Learning Quantum Mechanics to Feeling Like Jaden’s Twin, Fun Facts from Willow Smith as Teen Vogue’s Cover Star for May 2016

BellaNaija.com

Teen Vogue Willow SmithAt 15, Willow Smith is the sum of many things and conformity is none of them! The youngest child of box-office legends Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, she’s a Hollywood progeny, a musical wunderkind, a science whiz kid and with her recent appointment as Chanel’s new ambassador, she is an official style icon-in-the-making.

Willow speaks of their connection with her brother as kismet — “We’re like binary stars, like two parts of one thing,” she explains. “I know what he’s thinking at all times. And he knows what I’m thinking. We’re not identical twins, but it feels like that in a lot of ways.”

Three things we learnt from Willow Smith in her Teen Vogue interview:

• Willow Smith sews clothes
  • She hosts underground teachings in quantum mechanics
  • She is also studying to produce songs from mathematical equations!

While interviewing her, she lunged into an impassioned soliloquy about the disturbing lack of female representation in male-dominated fields. “There is such a need for more female photographers, physicists, astronauts, doctors.…”

Read up on her full interview here.

1. Anonymous

April 12, 2016 at 7:21 pm

This kid is gorgeous!

• Really?

April 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Have read the full interview and she has a great personality and is undoubtedly super intelligent. I, however, do not find this look “”gorgeous””. The look, not the girl. I find it weird, scary, repellent. And odd, that this look came out from the looks of Will and Jada Smith, who never look scary like this, Underneath all the scary eyeliner and metal accessories, I’m sure she is naturally gorgeous. Just not liking this look. At all.

• matilda

April 13, 2016 at 8:30 am

Commenters should come to you on ‘how to comment 101’….. someone else would have spewed hell on @anonymous and her generation for thinking the girl is gorgeous and they don’t think so…. lol I get exasperated and concerned for humanity when I read some comments…. so thank you for restoring my faith a little

2. Spunky

April 12, 2016 at 7:33 pm

@15, she got a lot going on.

3. Tosin

April 12, 2016 at 7:50 pm

love the crae-crae. <3

4. Nuellavista

April 12, 2016 at 8:35 pm

these kids are blessed beyond my imagination….I pray all their genius traits are channelled into positivity.

5. cubito

April 13, 2016 at 12:18 pm

I dont think this kids could have turned out to be like this, if will and jada focus more on them rather than career and Oscar