Scoop

Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim says “Nigeria is my Second Home”

Juliet Ibrahim_April 2016Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim has warmed her way into our hearts with her acting skills and now she’s proclaiming her love for Nigeria! In recent times, she has been shooting videos, hosting events and carrying out different projects in Nigeria.

In a recent interview with The Brief, the actress tells us what makes her keep coming back to Nigeria and so much more!
Here are some excerpts:
On what keeps her coming back to Nigeria
Well, Nigerians welcomed me into their industry with open arms without caring about my nationality, so Nigeria is my second home and I am in the process of bringing the ‘Juliet Ibrahim Foundation’ as well as some other businesses I run to Nigeria. That will bring me more to Nigeria.
On her upcoming Reality TV Show
It’s called The Personal Assistant (TPA) and it’s still in the works, so keep your fingers crossed.
On her music career
Music was my first love since childhood. I’m simply living my dream and having fun at it. I intend to release an album soon.
On creating a balance between work, social obligations and relationships
I live one day at a time, I make out time for work and for all my engagements and I’m doing just fine. It’s just a matter of making out your schedule to work in your favour.

On possible love and romance in 2016
I have no idea what my future holds. Whatever is meant to be will certainly be.

Read the entire story here.

Photo Credit: Instagram/ Juliet Ibrahim

1. Phoenix

April 14, 2016 at 11:36 am

which acting skills?

• kiki

April 14, 2016 at 12:29 pm

lol.beef
      she de try na.

• Chiquita

April 14, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Me sef tire…I was just watching Inspector Ay the other day, and I couldn’t bear to watch it to the end cos her acting was just terrible. I am not one to knock down people’s hustle…but common now! Her sister was even worse to say the least.

2. praizeblog.com

April 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm

beautiful mama

3. @edDREAMZ

April 14, 2016 at 12:38 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    This woman is really a beauty though no doubt but a chocolate lady any time any day….. God bless that man that is in charge of ur all and all…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. african girl

April 14, 2016 at 1:10 pm

The few movies i have watched with her had me covering my face in embarrassment for her. She is a very beautiful woman and I bet with great talents but acting is not one of them. She is simply not believable as an actress. My opinion.

5. truth

April 14, 2016 at 1:45 pm

she’s dating Bryan Okwara. Thank me later.

• thankmelater

April 14, 2016 at 2:17 pm

No she is not dating Bryan Okwara
      Bryan like all the rest of actors are broke like church mouse – how much sef do actors earn.?
      And you know the Juliet sisters dont do broke , they do big people – big time officials

• Okada man

April 14, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Duuh! You say she’s dating Bryan with full confidence like you know them in and out!! Why not say she’s dating Emmanuel Ikubuese since they are often together, especially when Emmanuel visits Ghana?! Anyways, so you know, Byran is dating Marie Millers, supermodel and Miss Earth Nigeria.. Now, thank me later!

• o

April 14, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Tot it was Emmanuel Ikubese she was dating…..that one wrote epistle for her on her birthday declaring his love…

6. JustAsking

April 14, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Ofcourse nigerica will be yoru 2nd home cos you have to be closer to your #sponsor(S) 🙂
    Mrs #ICantActToSaveMyLife but #HoingIsMyTalent. ,Mschewwww
    Liberia is your first home by the way not Ghana
    All Liberian refugees to ghana including Juliet, Van always claiming Ghana – never do they claim their liberia. You are NOT Ghanaian. Even if you lived there all your life. Kapish??

• le coco

April 14, 2016 at 6:34 pm

ahh.. wts ur problem… u r so bitter.. GHana is her home.. and she is GHanaian whether you like it or not… whether or not she has roots in Liberia or even china doesnt change it.. she grew up in Ghana, lives in ghana therefore she i sghanaian.. you cnt force her to claim a country she knows nothing about…
      comedian, white nigerian, has been claiming naija for years, no matter where is family originates form, his heart is in nigeria, he lives here and has immeresed in our culture, so nobody has the right to tell him not to be nigerian.. mtchew

7. D'one

April 14, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Abegi, forget that one, na because she dey make money for we country that is why. No be sey she love our country so tey. Free us joo

8. Yolanda

April 14, 2016 at 3:02 pm

That”s where you have you highest deal my dear so Nigeria can only be your 2nd home!!

9. omo

April 14, 2016 at 3:06 pm

honestly,her acting is nothing
    to write about

10. o

April 14, 2016 at 3:20 pm

11. babyokwu

April 14, 2016 at 7:56 pm

This babe is beautiful but she is too local I beg!

12. Anonymous t

April 14, 2016 at 8:20 pm

is that some strands of grey hair i see in the front of your hair miss am how old again…….? meanwhile naija has enough space to accomodate us all

• Anon

April 14, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Premature greying can happen to anyone.

13. Dee one

April 14, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Acting skills indeed, not trying to knock her hustle but this woman cannot act to save her life. Someone was gonna take me to watch shattered romance in the cinema and we somehow didn’t go, and then I watched it on Africa magic and I’m grateful we didn’t waste our money, gosh I would have been angry.

14. Abdulmalik

April 14, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Like seriously, she is a very beautiful lady, in Nigeria we believe in unity to progress. Welcome anytime any day.

I’m nairatrace.com

15. okechukwu

April 15, 2016 at 7:49 am

users

16. kendon

April 15, 2016 at 9:38 am

this girl is cute with a curvy backa she can also act well if given a good role too so you don’t have a choice but appreciate her.

17. ada jesus

February 17, 2017 at 4:34 pm

na true sef. which acting skill? she just fine, get hips with her two left leg.

18. mell

February 17, 2017 at 4:38 pm

she no sabi act at all..