Music

Listen to Jennifer Lopez’ New Single “Ain’t Your Mama”

Aint Your Mama - Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez has a new single out now titled “Ain’t Your Mama“.

The song is described as being “about refusing to let your man get away with acting like a baby because you sure as heck aren’t going to take care of him as if you’re his mama because you’ve got things to do, sends an empowering message reminiscent of Meghan Trainor’s “Dear Future Husband”—which makes perfect sense, since Trainor also wrote “Ain’t Your Mama.

Check it out.

Watch JLo perform the song on American Idol

1. Apples

April 9, 2016 at 6:18 am

I love me some J-Lo………BN biko its not playing o!!!! No link sef

2. Tina

April 9, 2016 at 9:38 am

Not feeling it

3. Ariere

April 9, 2016 at 10:36 am

Damn! That’s cover art though…This woman’s sex appeal and confidence shits on Ladies over half her age.

4. sir Kay

April 9, 2016 at 11:12 am

but there is no need to display ur own glorious private part before people could recognize u as celebrity

5. chi-e-z

April 9, 2016 at 2:57 pm

so real.I’m 2 good 4 that

6. chi-e-z

April 9, 2016 at 3:03 pm

the song so real

7. Akinwale

April 9, 2016 at 3:53 pm

When Nigerian artiste can get this creative with their performances, i would be interested in their live performances not their singing along to their cds and jumping up and down the stage. To imagine she is 46! That is a real performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Akpeno

April 9, 2016 at 8:00 pm

40 something…… E easy? Jlo!

9. bruno

April 9, 2016 at 9:15 pm

I’m not sending u credit, I ain’t ur papa

I’m not paying for ur dinner, I aint ur papa

I’m not paying for ur Internet subscription, I ain’t ur papa

I’m not paying ur house rent, I aint ur papa

I’m not giving u money to buy ur cream, I aint ur papa

I’m not giving u money to do ur hair, I ain’t ur papa.

I am not starting a business for u, I ain’t ur papa

I’m not opening a boutique for you, I ain’t ur papa

im not opening a provision store for u, I aint ur papa

I’m not opening a textile store for u, I aint ur papa

im not opening a beauty parlour for u, I ain’t ur papa

I’m not paying ur university tution fees, I ain’t ur papa

I’m not buying u a car, I aint ur papa

I’m not fueling ur car, I ain’t ur papa

I’m not giving u money to go shopping, I aint a papa

nigerian men behave entitled cause they know what they bring to the table.nigerians ladies u people need to start bring more to the table.

cooking, cleaning, and vagina. those are the only things most nigerian women bring to the table.

10. The Observer