BN TV

“My Husband’s Ex-Girlfriend is Pregnant for him, what do I do?” | Watch a New Episode of Segun Gele’s Vlog

Segun Gele is out with a new episode on his Vlog in a segment called “Ask SegunGele”.

One of his viewers sent him a question and he would like you to help him out –

According to her, her husband came into Nigeria on a short trip and had a fling with his ex-girlfriend. One thing led to another and she got pregnant. The husband then told the ex-girlfriend was to get rid of the baby. Now, the wife doesn’t know how to ask her husband about the lady since they haven’t heard from her in a while.

Watch the video to find out what happens:

1. Chibaby 1 of Ahi

April 7, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Let’s make it easy for you
    Gentlemen, your wife had a short fling and got pregnant for her ex. What do you do?
    You’re scared to ask her what her ex will think because you don’t want to break your own marriage or lose your wife, even though she was the one who cheated. What do you do?

Chei, to be a Nigerian man must be GOLD. You do ANYTHING and it’s your wife that carries it on her head. Abeg you guys should keep enjoying your privilege, seeing as Nigerian women and being married are like humans and oxygen. Aluta continua we shall be here!

• Nigerian Men

April 7, 2016 at 8:19 pm

We have heard. We will keep enjoying it

• Emmanuel

April 7, 2016 at 9:06 pm

It is clear the woman doesn’t have her OWN money. How can some be this STUPID?

It is dependent women that behave this way. Your husband is an idiot… Love is not one sided.

Great comment Chibaby!

• dupsy

April 7, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Sad but very true that is Nigerian men for you o! Can you imagine he cheated on his wife ( and how do we know it was just that one night fling? Did he come back home to confess to her immediately or was it when he heard baby was on its way that was when he confessed to her?) The wife who didn’t do anything wrong is now the person who is running around to try and keep her marriage? Is that fair at all? She is even afraid to ask questions despite being the innocent person in all of this? The husband is saying he doesn’t want to have anything to do with the pregnant woman ( he can’t say that if the woman ends up having is baby). I think the wife should sit down and know that if she still wants to be in this marriage she has to accept the child as well as the child’s mother ( I hope she doesn’t have more children for this man). If she feels this is too much for her to handle then take your kids and leave the man and hope for someone better who won’t cheat on you. There is really nothing to say it all depends on how much the woman is ready to stay with her cheating husband and bear the consequences of his actions or if she feels this is too much for her and wants out.

2. Mr. Egghead

April 7, 2016 at 8:22 pm

I thought this guy is known for tying gele in the US. When did he become a love doctor?

Oga Sege, who you epp? You don baff? Who you serve?

3. Drknite

April 7, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Why she worried? She has the ring already. Keep it moving because side chickism is a part of life.

• Gitari

April 7, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Godforbid you Dr Knite. You can be teaching your female relatives that one but don’t bring it here.

4. LOL

April 7, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Perhaps I should write my own Dear BN letter, but sadly can’t because some of the parties involved have been featured on this site. Long story is we are now both married but are still in love with each other. He dumped his girl but I didn’t have the heart to do my bit, now it’s so painful…both his wife and my husband know about the respective ‘other person’…wish I could share my distress without outing who we are!! I am such a sinner!!!

• Ajala & foodie

April 7, 2016 at 11:22 pm

I have a cousin (male) in similar situation although he has not left his wife yet. He has informed my little sister that he would not mind leaving his wife and getting with this girl. He however, was not allowed to marry the girl he really loved (his sisters and mama no gree. They no like the girl for silly reasons). So my dear share your story without using real names. Ask to remain anonymous because trust me your story is not necessarily peculiar to your family.
      While I do not advocate infidelity. Knowing my cousin’s story as made less judgemental about why it happens in some cases. Unfortunately, we (cousin and my family) lost touch when all of this went down. We just reconnected come dey hear all this drama.

5. Have Nigerian Marriages Gotten To This

April 7, 2016 at 9:18 pm

I don’t get…. Is this a joke?
    Your husband cheated and YOU are the one that is scared to ask questions? Oh gad of Nebuchadnezzar hepp us

6. TEE

April 7, 2016 at 9:51 pm

SEGUN GELE LORI BISSONET! NICE ONE MAN. KEEP IT UP

• jide

April 8, 2016 at 11:22 am

Bissonet, olosho street of Houston. Runz girlls in bum shorts as early as 9am in the morning. HPD needs to start arresting those dirty girls.

7. Uju

April 7, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Ask Toke Makinwa! Simples

8. FYI

April 7, 2016 at 10:31 pm

Nice one, I love this guy, very real.

About the issue, the wife should face her front. It’s not easy but if she wants to keep this marriage, she needs to face her front and become deaf to the noise of the market. However, if she is ready for scatter pepper, tell her to contact me, I wi epp er condition.

Good job mr. Gele, but no call names o.

9. Diana OI

April 7, 2016 at 11:17 pm

I don’t get. If Nigerians are SO OBSESSED with marriage why don’t they at least get into happy ones?
    You know what, between Twitter, BN, Instagram and co, all the talk about marriage and wife and husband material qualities, no one mentions LOVE. Not ever. Am I the only one that noticed?
    People don’t love their children and peers’ happiness enough to not bully or pressurize them into marriage. People get into loveless marriages for superficial reasons, People don’t have the love of God in their hearts to respect and be faithful to their partners, and people don’t have love for their own selves to leave such unhealthy marriages.

That’s what Nigerians need, LOVE.

10. PD Young Billionaire

April 7, 2016 at 11:55 pm

She should have a heart to heart discussion with her hubby and her hubby shld call his concubine in her presence if he agrees to.But I doubt if the girl is ready to terminate the pregnancy since she is single and a mother of one already. #GodPlsDeliverNigerianMenFromAdultery

11. MsChi

April 8, 2016 at 12:02 am

This is serious. So a man cheated on his wife and the wife is the one suffering the consequences. SAD! What does she need to do?

– If she is not an independent woman, she needs to find a way to become one. Its her dependency on her husband that has given him the confidence and audacious spirit to take such an action.
    – She needs to love herself rather than loving a man that sees no wrong in impregnating another woman, regardless if the side chick is an old girlfriend. If his dirty acts has gotten to the point whereby he impregnates another woman, that means this is not his first rodeo.
    – I understand that Nigerian cultural beliefs make some woman act in a manner that they have to protect their family, regardless of what life brings. I get that, but this belief cannot be applied to this situation. I think its because of how this woman thinks society will mistreat her and look down upon her, that is why she is putting so much effort into improving her relationship. But please Lady remember your happiness. If you are not happy with your relationship and foresee that your husband will continue his sleazy ways, please get the moving. GO AND FIND TRUE HAPPINESS!! Instead of wasting time on resolving this issue, put time defining what happiness means to you, and find ways to make them come true. If you think being a mediator between your mumu husband and his side chick is your idea of happiness, please go for it. You only live once, so make the best of it.

12. eva

April 8, 2016 at 3:04 am

All the obsession with marriage and yet most have unhappy homes. I believe this woman is very senseless and doesn’t know her worth. How can u be scared to confront a cheating pig?? I bet u depend on him for everything that’s why u are scared of questioning him. Get ur ass a job and stop taking shit. It’s 2016, wise up abeg. Stories like this make me sick!!

13. Farra

April 8, 2016 at 3:10 am

Kai!! All I can say is that she should pack her things out of the master bedroom to the guest room ….her inability to ask already tells the kind of person she is. Madam will soon come with her baby and in the name of keeping your marriage you will become the housegirl. Since she can’t ask her husband maybe she should ask lai, as information minister he might be able to epp her inu.. …..pls next!

14. Itunu

April 8, 2016 at 5:25 am

This is so sad. How is it the wife seeking advice? Women, have we reduced our self-worth to that level? Moreover, the wife AND her husband cannot tell another grown human what to do with her body. The best the stupid man can do is not be a part of the child’s life but the audacity to tell her to go take it out is just crazy. I cannot understand this thing of staying in an unhappy marriage all in the name of been married. Segun related the story like it was only the EX that was at fault, please did the guy’s penis slipped and entered into the EX?

15. Bunmi

April 8, 2016 at 6:52 am

Send an undercover to get information about the lady even if it cost you money then if she’s pregnant ,madam just ask your husband calmly pls dnt over react,don’t move away from the house, get your facts n b prayerful.

16. King Bey

April 8, 2016 at 8:27 am

Foolish Men and Women everywhere…Oga you are married and still cheating on your wife with an Ex and Madam Ashawo Ex you know he’s married and you went ahead to get pregnant for him…The only person I feel sorry for is the wife..

17. Peppa

April 8, 2016 at 9:11 am

It happened in the days of Toke Makinwa and it’s happening again!! It’s always the Ex??
    Mrs woman pls poison that bastard already!

18. Chi!

April 8, 2016 at 9:52 am

Why r u sounding as a woman? abi, u be gay????

• Ugh

April 8, 2016 at 1:28 pm

@Chi the 23 other people that saw and heard his effeminate mannerisms and still minded their business… Do they have two heads ? Mind your business abeg, you don’t go around asking unnecessary questions like that in 2016.

19. Zara

April 8, 2016 at 3:32 pm

The wife should get herself to the STD clinic ASAP

20. Ta

April 8, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Wife asking what to do and hubby doesn’t seem bothered okay. Maybe his cheating ways has bn dere all along n she never bothered cos he always comes bck to beg,maybe she got him cos he cheated on the ex with her,maybe she ‘changed’ during d marriage n he foolishly sought succor in oda women(his ex inculsive since she’s a woman),maybe she ‘pushed’ him (eventho dt shldnt b enof reason too cheat) or as I sed earlieron,she condones it n so he does it again n again n again…just maybe. Well d deed has been done, I don’t think she shld be ‘looking for solutions’,dts wht d man shld b doing. She shld get a job/trade/biz, n if she alrdy has one,focus on it (n her kids if dere r any),strive for dat promotion, get dt diploma/cert, lrn dt skill she’s bn procrastinating on gettn; take care of herslf,her kids n husband(yes n him too) some more,lrn d act of loving herslf and her neighbour,learn dt new recipe, basically do smthng positivly diff to b aa better prsn fr herslf,a better mothr n a bettr wife,n above all pray to God lyk crazy, ask Him to tk care of d issue and make u a better person for His glory…n forget about d oda woman n her pregnancy,live ur lyf, correct ur mistakes if any, strive to b better n get dt inner joy n peace whyl still loving her neighbours n herslf. Shikena