The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has re-opened the school which was shut down recently due to students protests of poor electricity and fuel scarcity. Click here if you missed it
According to a statement by the management, academic activities should resume on Monday, May 2nd 2016, and examinations will commence on May 9th.
The school also gave conditions for students which it expected them to adhere strictly to.
- Students are to visit the University website www.unilag.edu.ng and download the Undertaking and Indemnity Form.
- Students are to complete the Undertaking Form and get it notarized.
- Parents and Guardians are to complete the Parents Indemnity Form.
- Completed Undertaking Form which must be notarized and Parent’s Indemnity Form should be submitted at the various Departments and a clearance obtained. The clearance would be required to gain access into examination halls.
- Students accommodated in halls of residence are to obtain a clearance from the Departmental Officer which must be presented at the halls of residence to gain access into their rooms from Monday, May 2, 2016.
- Students are expected to visit the University website from Friday, April 22, 2016 and complete the clearance process on or before Monday, May 2, 2016.
- Examinations would commence from Monday, May 9, 2016. Consequently, students are expected to generate their examination dockets and ensure it is duly endorsed by their Course Advisers between Monday, April 25 and Monday, May 2, 2016.
- No student would be readmitted without completing the above process.
Each student is also expected to get a civil servant not lower than Grade 12 to sign as a witness for him/her.