BN TV

BN Beauty: Jennie Jenkins shows us How to Lay & Slay your Lace Frontal Wig | Watch

BN TV

jennie jenkins beautybyjj bellanaija may2016 aScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 16.47.35_Beauty vlogger, Jennie Jenkins is out with a new video and this time she’s showing us how to make lace from wigs looks more natural without the use of glue and without leaving your hair out in the front. She also does a Q & A session telling us more about lace frontal wigs while giving an in-depth tutorial about making these wigs look natural.jennie jenkins beautybyjj bellanaija may2016 aScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 16.47.27_

Watch the Video

1. Surely

May 21, 2016 at 9:45 pm

LMAO. I wonder why an adult would think this looks laid and “slayed”. How can someone have so much “baby” hair but the hairline is starting at 10cm from the edge.
    Black women and anything to believe these wigs are like their hair. Are you Peruvian? lolll

• Anonymous

May 22, 2016 at 2:46 am

wow this isn’t nice. Would you honestly have known that was a wig if not for the headline? If no, then she has done a decent job. Your criticism about the hairline was apt, but surely there were nicer ways of putting out your opinion without being so harsh. Some wear weaves, some wear natural hair. You can have your opinion but no need to be so condescending about it.

• Surely

May 22, 2016 at 9:04 am

Anon, yes I came off condescending but I’m a bit irritated.
      I wear all kinds of hair: wigs and weaves or whatever but if something doesn’t look natural, it doesn’t. I do my best for it to look natural but for lace wigs, it’s really hard especially with those long baby hairs hanging out.
      It looks like a wig…. I don’t get why people just fool themselves. (Although not JJ but I’ve seen similar wigs and black women wearing it will say they look Italian or mixed…why???) I’m just tired of the obsession and how people are so eager to call their wigs natural-looking against the odds. We all borrow oyinbo hair, just be honest abeg,

@noir I see you’re not familiar with the reply button. I have very nice and pricy wigs that I don’t even wear any more. I can dash u a couple since wig affordability seems like an issue to u.

• Z

January 13, 2017 at 1:12 am

I have natural hair and I have made baby hairs all the front of back of my neck. So people don’t have as much and other are blessed with plenty to spare. Be kinder with you remarks. Cause it’s never cute to act ignorant towards others

2. noir

May 21, 2016 at 11:52 pm

If you can’t buy one you simply shut the hell up “Ewu”

3. Jenny Okris

May 22, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Everything looks unnatural and fake. The wig, so called baby hair that looks wack, the arched drawn out thick brows and everything else. I sincerely believe less is more, be your authentic self.

4. Sally

May 22, 2016 at 1:14 pm

as beautiful as she is – her constant show of low self esteem makes her unattractive and annoying to me, Her low self esteem just exudes – make up can never cover it. Just my observation.

Confidence is so attractive

5. nene

May 22, 2016 at 9:41 pm

black women pls stop this laying of edges. with gel and scarves it’s ghetto and trashy. u either have baby hairs or you don’t.

6. Diesel